FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

 View Poll Results: Which name do you prefer for the next version?

Intergalactic V
 
17 Vote(s)
48.57%
Intergalactic 5
 
10 Vote(s)
28.57%
I don't care, just give me more!
 
8 Vote(s)
22.86%

[ROM] Intergalactic v4.1 [AllianceRom][UCUEMJB][4.3][1/8/2014]

1,564 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,537
 
By stratatak7, Recognized Contributor / Swappa Representative on 2nd November 2012, 06:40 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
13th February 2013, 06:46 AM |#1131  
stratatak7's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Swappa Representative
Flag Fredericksburg, VA
Thanks Meter: 2,537
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM] Intergalactic v2.5 [OC/UV][UCDLK3][2/4/2013]
Quote:
Originally Posted by diablo009

Umm.. Web development, security management, SSO implementation, web services, to name a few..

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III

Nice. Do you both do the same thing?

Also, diablo, I tried badass and it is fantastic. I think I want to stick with it for awhile.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
 
 
13th February 2013, 01:33 PM |#1132  
diablo009's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Atlanta GA
Thanks Meter: 1,348
 
More
Re: [ROM] Intergalactic v2.5 [OC/UV][UCDLK3][2/4/2013]
Quote:
Originally Posted by stratatak7

Nice. Do you both do the same thing?

Also, diablo, I tried badass and it is fantastic. I think I want to stick with it for awhile.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

Lol no Wesley. I said about mine not his. Am not sure of his. I even created a 16 bit OS as part of random project in college. But that was way back in 2001.

And yes, badass is a real bad ass. The way how the CPU is on lower level frequencies most, and yet no lag, is simply amazing. I didn't get this kind of ratios (max to min freq) even on conservative or power save.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
13th February 2013, 02:01 PM |#1133  
r4w0ne's Avatar
Member
Houston
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Re: [ROM] Intergalactic v2.5 [OC/UV][UCDLK3][2/4/2013]
Quote:
Originally Posted by stratatak7

It is no worries at all. What kind of java projects do you work on?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

Stupid simple stuff like terminal based games with my friend and maybe a few small GUI utilities for personal use. I mainly do it because I tend to hate the way a current program is made and want it done my way. I might try my hand at a lightweight Java IDE, but I don't have the attention span for it and being 17 means school and work are normally in the way.

I love Java's flexibility.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III d2att
14th February 2013, 01:06 AM |#1134  
pickupman66's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Podunk, Tennessee
Thanks Meter: 270
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM] Intergalactic v2.5 [OC/UV][UCDLK3][2/4/2013]
Omg.. 1.5 hours screen time, 11.5 hours since charge and I'm at 57% with ktoonz kernel. Simply wow.

Sent from my Galaxy S 3 with Tapatalk.
14th February 2013, 03:41 AM |#1135  
stratatak7's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Swappa Representative
Flag Fredericksburg, VA
Thanks Meter: 2,537
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM] Intergalactic v2.5 [OC/UV][UCDLK3][2/4/2013]
Quote:
Originally Posted by diablo009

Lol no Wesley. I said about mine not his. Am not sure of his. I even created a 16 bit OS as part of random project in college. But that was way back in 2001.

And yes, badass is a real bad ass. The way how the CPU is on lower level frequencies most, and yet no lag, is simply amazing. I didn't get this kind of ratios (max to min freq) even on conservative or power save.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III

Lol I wasnt sure so i asked. Thats oretty impressive of you to create an OS, regardless of the time. Ive been very
Happy with badass absolutely.




Quote:
Originally Posted by r4w0ne

Stupid simple stuff like terminal based games with my friend and maybe a few small GUI utilities for personal use. I mainly do it because I tend to hate the way a current program is made and want it done my way. I might try my hand at a lightweight Java IDE, but I don't have the attention span for it and being 17 means school and work are normally in the way.

I love Java's flexibility.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III d2att


At 17 I didn't have the attention span for anything and I just wanted to leave for college. Kudos to you.




Quote:
Originally Posted by pickupman66

Omg.. 1.5 hours screen time, 11.5 hours since charge and I'm at 57% with ktoonz kernel. Simply wow.

Sent from my Galaxy S 3 with Tapatalk.

That's actually pretty darn good. Today I've had an hour of talk time, 2 hours of screen time, and I'm only at 62% on the included kernel with badass/row. I'm quite pleased.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
14th February 2013, 04:18 AM |#1136  
r4w0ne's Avatar
Member
Houston
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Re: [ROM] Intergalactic v2.5 [OC/UV][UCDLK3][2/4/2013]
Quote:
Originally Posted by stratatak7

Lol I wasnt sure so i asked. Thats oretty impressive of you to create an OS, regardless of the time. Ive been very
Happy with badass absolutely.







At 17 I didn't have the attention span for anything and I just wanted to leave for college. Kudos to you.






That's actually pretty darn good. Today I've had an hour of talk time, 2 hours of screen time, and I'm only at 62% on the included kernel with badass/row. I'm quite pleased.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

I'm still playing around with my kernel settings.

Have you had a chance to try and port some AOSP stuff over, like Phone, Contacts and MMS? Or stock in multi DPI would be nice.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III d2att
14th February 2013, 07:47 AM |#1137  
stratatak7's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Swappa Representative
Flag Fredericksburg, VA
Thanks Meter: 2,537
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM] Intergalactic v2.5 [OC/UV][UCDLK3][2/4/2013]
Quote:
Originally Posted by r4w0ne

I'm still playing around with my kernel settings.

Have you had a chance to try and port some AOSP stuff over, like Phone, Contacts and MMS? Or stock in multi DPI would be nice.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III d2att

I haven't looked into it no but I will.certainly put it on my list of things to do. I'm not sure if I port it, it will be stable so that's my main concern. Multidpi might not actually be too hard but I would have to really look into it more. I will when I have time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
14th February 2013, 02:46 PM |#1138  
r4w0ne's Avatar
Member
Houston
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Re: [ROM] Intergalactic v2.5 [OC/UV][UCDLK3][2/4/2013]
Quote:
Originally Posted by stratatak7

I haven't looked into it no but I will.certainly put it on my list of things to do. I'm not sure if I port it, it will be stable so that's my main concern. Multidpi might not actually be too hard but I would have to really look into it more. I will when I have time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

Okay. Because having the stock apps get messed up when I lower the DPI is the only thing keeping me away from it.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III d2att
14th February 2013, 09:26 PM |#1139  
rani9990's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fremont
Thanks Meter: 969
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM] Intergalactic v2.5 [OC/UV][UCDLK3][2/4/2013]
Is the notification drawer lag a TW thing or something? Or is it just me?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
14th February 2013, 09:38 PM |#1140  
Duffman14's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Allentown, PA
Thanks Meter: 332
 
More
Re: [ROM] Intergalactic v2.5 [OC/UV][UCDLK3][2/4/2013]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rani9990

Is the notification drawer lag a TW thing or something? Or is it just me?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

No lag here

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium
14th February 2013, 09:49 PM |#1141  
stratatak7's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Swappa Representative
Flag Fredericksburg, VA
Thanks Meter: 2,537
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM] Intergalactic v2.5 [OC/UV][UCDLK3][2/4/2013]
Quote:
Originally Posted by r4w0ne

Okay. Because having the stock apps get messed up when I lower the DPI is the only thing keeping me away from it.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III d2att

what dpi were you aiming for? I'll decompile the apks and see if there is anything i can do soon.





Quote:
Originally Posted by rani9990

Is the notification drawer lag a TW thing or something? Or is it just me?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffman14

No lag here

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

Are you using a live wallpaper? I notice a bit of pulldown judder when I use a live wallpaper only. The pulldown judder is nonexistant for me unless I'm on the homescreen with a live wallpaper. It is a TW thing though definitely. Hopefully we get a new AT&T base soon (quite likely 4.1.2 based on recent leaks) so I can overhaul the ROM.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to stratatak7 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
family, galaxy, gotham, i747, intergalactic, rom, samsung
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes