Thanks Meter 57
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Skullcrusher Mtn.
Re: [ROM][Feb 9] Team Venom ViperXL 3.2.2 Jelly Bean | Venom Tweaks | OTA Updates
Originally Posted by Mralbino
Just came from ICS, 3.2.2 is awesome so far, getting really good battery. But I have just a few questions.
1. How do I find out my screen on time? Can't seem to find it now.
2. Anybody else experiencing with homescreen transitions being laggy?
3. The quick toggle for network type (4g, lte, etc) only toggles from 4G to Edge. Is there a way to toggle lte on/off from the drop down menu anymore?
I believe that's it, good work as usual!
Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
1. I use GSam Battery Monitor for screen on time... Also tell you how long most stuff was on... Available in play store.
2. Only when it's download or updating from play store or the first Gmail sync after wipe
Sent from my I5 North using xda premium
Phone: Unlocked HTC One XL S-Off
My wife says I need an Android Intervention