Post Reply

[Micromax Superphone Canvas 2][A110][ROM][JELLY BEAN]DrBhokali Rom [15/2/2013]

OP mujahidali

13th February 2013, 01:37 PM   |  #241  
Senior Member
Flag Noida
Thanks Meter: 100
 
214 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
Re: [Micromax Superphone Canvas 2][A110][ROM][JELLY BEAN]DrBhokali Rom [7/2/2013]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anami101

Ur using a 3rd party app ??

No. by default it is working fine.

Sent from my Micromax A110 using Tapatalk 2
13th February 2013, 02:27 PM   |  #242  
Senior Member
Flag Hoshiarpur
Thanks Meter: 2
 
109 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ankitaggarwal001

No. by default it is working fine.

Sent from my Micromax A110 using Tapatalk 2

When I connect the drive, the usb otg is greyed out in storage, could the cable be faulty or my phone's hardware has a malfunction ??
13th February 2013, 03:04 PM   |  #243  
Senior Member
Flag Noida
Thanks Meter: 100
 
214 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
Re: [Micromax Superphone Canvas 2][A110][ROM][JELLY BEAN]DrBhokali Rom [7/2/2013]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anami101

When I connect the drive, the usb otg is greyed out in storage, could the cable be faulty or my phone's hardware has a malfunction ??

I don't think it is a hardware issue with the phone. can you test your otg cable with some other mobile phone?

Sent from my Micromax A110 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to ankitaggarwal001 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2013, 05:06 PM   |  #244  
Senior Member
Flag Hoshiarpur
Thanks Meter: 2
 
109 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ankitaggarwal001

I don't think it is a hardware issue with the phone. can you test your otg cable with some other mobile phone?

Sent from my Micromax A110 using Tapatalk 2

My friend has a galaxy grand, I guess it supports OTG, will try on it tomorrow
14th February 2013, 07:06 PM   |  #245  
Senior Member
Flag Hoshiarpur
Thanks Meter: 2
 
109 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Camera quality
Does anybody else think that the camera quality is decreased in this rom ??
14th February 2013, 08:43 PM   |  #246  
VipinKC's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag 12.98° N 77.58° E
Thanks Meter: 383
 
659 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Re: [Micromax Superphone Canvas 2][A110][ROM][JELLY BEAN]DrBhokali Rom [7/2/2013]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anami101

Does anybody else think that the camera quality is decreased in this rom ??

Camera quality is low in MMX A110 but we can use LG camera app or any other to just make it a little better. LED intensity was increased

Sent from my Micromax A110
15th February 2013, 05:27 AM   |  #247  
Senior Member
Flag Hoshiarpur
Thanks Meter: 2
 
109 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VipinKC

Camera quality is low in MMX A110 but we can use LG camera app or any other to just make it a little better. LED intensity was increased

Sent from my Micromax A110

I think I have to disagree, I think the camera quality in ICS was very good even in the Dr. Bhokali rom but its kinda reduced in JB, I suppose.
The picture is not that crisp now to be honest.
15th February 2013, 10:07 AM   |  #248  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
29 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Thumbs up Waiting deliberately for final V3
[/COLOR]
Quote:
Originally Posted by aviatcogni

Dying .... Waiting deliberately for final V3....


Hoorey !!! Got it... Downloading... Thanks Bhai...
Last edited by aviatcogni; 15th February 2013 at 10:12 AM. Reason: Mistake
15th February 2013, 10:35 AM   |  #249  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 116
 
561 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by aviatcogni

[/COLOR]


Hoorey !!! Got it... Downloading... Thanks Bhai...


where is the link mate......?
15th February 2013, 11:33 AM   |  #250  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
29 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Thumbs up First post only
Quote:
Originally Posted by pankycool123

where is the link mate......?


At first post only..

still for u..

http://d-h.st/PC4


or

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13609279163742

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aviatcogni For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
a110, canvas 2, custom rom, drbhokali rom, micromax
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in A110 Android Development by ThreadRank