5,599,842 Members 46,828 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Which device you have
Xperia™ Mini 269 21.43%
Xperia™ Mini Pro 419 33.39%
Xperia™ Active 96 7.65%
Live With Walkman™ 471 37.53%
Voters: 1255. You may not vote on this poll

[Rom][JB 4.2.2][All MDPI] Unofficial CM10.1 Build 20130428 [moving to mike's thread]

Tip us?
 
fotocreaman
Old
#321  
Member
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 54
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by andogeek10 View Post
Hey shufuking, great work man. The keyboard leds work fine and this is one of the smoothest rom I have used till now.
Sent from my Xperia Mini Pro using xda premium
I agree with andogeek. Apart from BT everything else I use works fine. I use this as a daily rom. Keep up the good work shufuking.
Xperia Mini Pro - Sk17i with unlocked Bootloader
Kernel&Rom: PAC 4.2.2 with naa 3.4 kernel
 
shufuking
Old
#322  
shufuking's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2542
Posts: 375
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Taipei
Guys, the new build of kernel is broken.
Will cause the video recording fail.

Flash the kernel here to fixed the problem.

Mini: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8Xl...it?usp=sharing
Mini Pro: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8Xl...it?usp=sharing
Lww: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8Xl...it?usp=sharing
Active: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8Xl...it?usp=sharing

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Device: ST15i with LegacyXperia Project CM10.2 Build / Odin with FXP CM11 Build
If my post helped you, plz click "Thanks" button.
If you like my work, you can donate via PayPal.
MUST READ: [Reference] How to get useful logs
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to shufuking For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
xp7
Old
#323  
xp7's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 25
Posts: 184
Join Date: Sep 2011
Default //

anybody can present list bug of this rom.thanks
----------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------
-------------------------------


Persian gulf is Persian gulf always and forever
 
lsander
Old
#324  
lsander's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 214
Posts: 683
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Poland, Gdańsk
check 1st post. There are listed bugs, major bugs
 
hanifbsk
Old
#325  
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 48
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by shufuking View Post
Guys, the new build of kernel is broken.
Will cause the video recording fail.

Flash the kernel here to fixed the problem.

Mini: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8Xl...it?usp=sharing
Mini Pro: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8Xl...it?usp=sharing
Lww: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8Xl...it?usp=sharing
Active: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8Xl...it?usp=sharing

Sorry for the inconvenience.
thanks for new kernel, and i have some bug 5.1,
the status bar some time freez , need restart to fix
dsp manager efect some time lost(fc) but after next song dsp manager is back
and the layout lock screen when using pin pasword , layout number not fix,
 
GxGaNi
Old
#326  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 28
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by shufuking View Post
Guys, the new build of kernel is broken.
Will cause the video recording fail.

Flash the kernel here to fixed the problem.

Mini: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8Xl...it?usp=sharing
Mini Pro: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8Xl...it?usp=sharing
Lww: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8Xl...it?usp=sharing
Active: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8Xl...it?usp=sharing

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Hello Shufuking,

This is by far the best JB ROM I've been using though I would like to address few bugs since your Alpha 5.0 Release:

Device: Live Walkman (Coconut)

- I am an AudioPhile and use PowerAMP to tune, but since ICS, I noticed audio level drop in JB 4.2.1
- Screen Turn On has glitch which generates a RGB pattern (Seen this being fixed in Alpha 5.1 with newer Turn Off transition)

- Alpha 5.1 Bugs
- DropDown/Checkbox, Installation Menu and etc... "Screen Update Issue"
- Home Screen Menu Button No action on Cick (Vibrates... May be lag?)
 
cs098
Old
#327  
cs098's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 96
Posts: 441
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Somewhere...
Quote:
Originally Posted by GxGaNi View Post
Hello Shufuking,

This is by far the best JB ROM I've been using though I would like to address few bugs since your Alpha 5.0 Release:

Device: Live Walkman (Coconut)

- I am an AudioPhile and use PowerAMP to tune, but since ICS, I noticed audio level drop in JB 4.2.1
- Screen Turn On has glitch which generates a RGB pattern (Seen this being fixed in Alpha 5.1 with newer Turn Off transition)

- Alpha 5.1 Bugs
- DropDown/Checkbox, Installation Menu and etc... "Screen Update Issue"
- Home Screen Menu Button No action on Cick (Vibrates... May be lag?)
did you use stock rom for ics, because Sony puts sound enhancements in stock ics like xloud.
This rom does not have any built in sound enhancements.
 
zerorated24
Old
#328  
zerorated24's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 248
Posts: 871
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Davao City
Quote:
Originally Posted by cs098 View Post
did you use stock rom for ics, because Sony puts sound enhancements in stock ics like xloud.
This rom does not have any built in sound enhancements.
it has dsp manager

Device: Xperia Mini ST15i
Android Version: Jelly Bean 4.2.2
CM10.1 by mikeioannina
KERNEL: NAA Kernel 03 3.4.45
 
havocgb
Old
#329  
havocgb's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 233
Posts: 208
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Whiterun
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerorated24 View Post
it has dsp manager
DSP manager is not as good as Sony's sound enhancements from my experience. Atleast its no match for xLoud for playing songs in the speaker
Destiny is not a matter of chance.. But a matter of choice...
 
zerorated24
Old
#330  
zerorated24's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 248
Posts: 871
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Davao City
Quote:
Originally Posted by havocgb View Post
DSP manager is not as good as Sony's sound enhancements from my experience. Atleast its no match for xLoud for playing songs in the speaker
In my own experience it is way better when using headphones. Dynamic Range compression + bass boost.

Device: Xperia Mini ST15i
Android Version: Jelly Bean 4.2.2
CM10.1 by mikeioannina
KERNEL: NAA Kernel 03 3.4.45

Tags
4.2.2, xperia active, xperia live with walkman, xperia mini, xperia mini pro
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes