ZArchive Manages Your File Archives

Today smartphones are quite powerful devices that can handle multiple processes at once. In fact, some of … more

Regain Double Tap to Wake Functionality on the Nexus 6

A few months ago, Google announced its newest flagship device, the Nexus 6, alongside … more

Clean Your Recent Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

In this day and age, you have quite a few apps installed and running on your Android … more

Android Studio Reaches Release Candidate Status

Android app developers have a few options when comes to Android IDEs. One of the most … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Problem with 32gb micro sdhc card

OP rualquivi

2nd February 2013, 08:45 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Hi, I've been having a problem with my micro sdhc card, everytime i've tried to copy music or any file it is shown on my computer, but when I use the phone most of the files dissapear, and the few ones that are shown are damaged, how can I solve this?? i've tried with 2 32GB micro sdhc and its the same
13th February 2013, 12:03 AM   |  #2  

23 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rualquivi

Hi, I've been having a problem with my micro sdhc card, everytime i've tried to copy music or any file it is shown on my computer, but when I use the phone most of the files dissapear, and the few ones that are shown are damaged, how can I solve this?? i've tried with 2 32GB micro sdhc and its the same

Did you format the card on/in the phone? Don't format it on you pc
13th February 2013, 02:41 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 7

56 posts
Are you properly ejecting/unmounting/removing the device from your computer? I've had similar issues with my digital camera when I forget to eject he card from my Linux computer. I think the files don't get closed properly. May not have anything to do with your problem...
17th February 2013, 08:53 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 2

18 posts
Re: Problem with 32gb micro sdhc card
Quote:
Originally Posted by rualquivi

Hi, I have had the problem with class10 sdhc card. it randomly lost data (or whole sd card unmounted when locked screen). I use class 4 instead. However, lost data appeared (a week ago) too - and it was (perhaps) because I didn't "eject" before unplugging... but usually I don't do it, and everything was ok.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2
20th March 2013, 12:17 PM   |  #5  
Flag New Delhi

2 posts
32gb Micro SDHC card is not detected by phone and unable to format in PC
Hi,

I bought a Sandisk 32gb Micro SDHC card with class 4.. I try to make a partition on it using MiniTool Partition Wizard Manager into primary FAT32 & Ext2 for my android phone. Now it is not detected by my android phone. So I tried with windows phone.Result is same.Then I try to connect it through a USB card reader to my PC. It asks for Formatting the removable disk.When I try to format it in basic FAT,NTFS or exFAT it shows only 30.6 mb capacity and a prompt message "Windows was unable to complete format". I tried various way to format from the command prompt, Disk Manager, SD formatter 3&4, please can anyone help...
20th March 2013, 02:01 PM   |  #6  
Flag New Delhi

2 posts
SanDisk 32gb MicroSDHC card damage after unsuccessful partition unable 2 format on PC
Hi,

I bought a Sandisk 32gb Micro SDHC card with class 4.. I try to make a partition on it using MiniTool Partition Wizard Manager into primary FAT32 & Ext2 for my android phone. Now it is not detected by my android phone. So I tried with windows phone.Result is same.Then I try to connect it through a USB card reader to my PC. It asks for Formatting the removable disk.When I try to format it in basic FAT,NTFS or exFAT it shows only 30.6 mb capacity and a prompt message "Windows was unable to complete format". I tried various way to format from the command prompt, Disk Manager, SD formatter 3&4, please can anyone help???
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SD Card.JPG
Views:	277
Size:	28.2 KB
ID:	1819456   Click image for larger version

Name:	SD Card1.JPG
Views:	281
Size:	135.9 KB
ID:	1819457   Click image for larger version

Name:	SD Card2.JPG
Views:	255
Size:	84.8 KB
ID:	1819458   Click image for larger version

Name:	SD Card4.JPG
Views:	235
Size:	75.8 KB
ID:	1819459  
28th November 2013, 09:30 AM   |  #7  

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkonthoujam

Hi,

I bought a Sandisk 32gb Micro SDHC card with class 4.. I try to make a partition on it using MiniTool Partition Wizard Manager into primary FAT32 & Ext2 for my android phone. Now it is not detected by my android phone. So I tried with windows phone.Result is same.Then I try to connect it through a USB card reader to my PC. It asks for Formatting the removable disk.When I try to format it in basic FAT,NTFS or exFAT it shows only 30.6 mb capacity and a prompt message "Windows was unable to complete format". I tried various way to format from the command prompt, Disk Manager, SD formatter 3&4, please can anyone help???

I have the same problem, any answer about how to solve this?
thnx
1st December 2013, 11:39 PM   |  #8  
Flag Wichita KS
Thanks Meter: 273

1,957 posts
More
Does your phone let you format it?

Sent from my DROID3 using xda app-developers app
15th December 2013, 06:09 AM   |  #9  

11 posts
More
Help urgent
I know im off topic but.I cant flash cyanogenmod10 Final (Xperia Play) using my sdhc But when i flash it with other sd it works...Please help.Im using Lupus Jb v8 Kernel

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread