Firefox OS: 17 Smartphones & 40+ Markets In 2015

The post Firefox OS: 17 Smartphones & 40+ Markets In 2015 appeared first on … more

Samsung Unpacked Coverage: All About the S6

more

Samsung Galaxy S6 Cameras

more

The Battery Behind the Samsung S6 and S6 Edge

more

Problem with 32gb micro sdhc card

OP rualquivi

2nd February 2013, 08:45 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Hi, I've been having a problem with my micro sdhc card, everytime i've tried to copy music or any file it is shown on my computer, but when I use the phone most of the files dissapear, and the few ones that are shown are damaged, how can I solve this?? i've tried with 2 32GB micro sdhc and its the same
13th February 2013, 12:03 AM   |  #2  

28 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rualquivi

Hi, I've been having a problem with my micro sdhc card, everytime i've tried to copy music or any file it is shown on my computer, but when I use the phone most of the files dissapear, and the few ones that are shown are damaged, how can I solve this?? i've tried with 2 32GB micro sdhc and its the same

Did you format the card on/in the phone? Don't format it on you pc
13th February 2013, 02:41 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 8

58 posts
Are you properly ejecting/unmounting/removing the device from your computer? I've had similar issues with my digital camera when I forget to eject he card from my Linux computer. I think the files don't get closed properly. May not have anything to do with your problem...
17th February 2013, 08:53 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 2

18 posts
Re: Problem with 32gb micro sdhc card
Quote:
Originally Posted by rualquivi

Hi, I have had the problem with class10 sdhc card. it randomly lost data (or whole sd card unmounted when locked screen). I use class 4 instead. However, lost data appeared (a week ago) too - and it was (perhaps) because I didn't "eject" before unplugging... but usually I don't do it, and everything was ok.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2
20th March 2013, 12:17 PM   |  #5  
Flag New Delhi

2 posts
32gb Micro SDHC card is not detected by phone and unable to format in PC
Hi,

I bought a Sandisk 32gb Micro SDHC card with class 4.. I try to make a partition on it using MiniTool Partition Wizard Manager into primary FAT32 & Ext2 for my android phone. Now it is not detected by my android phone. So I tried with windows phone.Result is same.Then I try to connect it through a USB card reader to my PC. It asks for Formatting the removable disk.When I try to format it in basic FAT,NTFS or exFAT it shows only 30.6 mb capacity and a prompt message "Windows was unable to complete format". I tried various way to format from the command prompt, Disk Manager, SD formatter 3&4, please can anyone help...
20th March 2013, 02:01 PM   |  #6  
Flag New Delhi

2 posts
SanDisk 32gb MicroSDHC card damage after unsuccessful partition unable 2 format on PC
Hi,

I bought a Sandisk 32gb Micro SDHC card with class 4.. I try to make a partition on it using MiniTool Partition Wizard Manager into primary FAT32 & Ext2 for my android phone. Now it is not detected by my android phone. So I tried with windows phone.Result is same.Then I try to connect it through a USB card reader to my PC. It asks for Formatting the removable disk.When I try to format it in basic FAT,NTFS or exFAT it shows only 30.6 mb capacity and a prompt message "Windows was unable to complete format". I tried various way to format from the command prompt, Disk Manager, SD formatter 3&4, please can anyone help???
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SD Card.JPG
Views:	295
Size:	28.2 KB
ID:	1819456   Click image for larger version

Name:	SD Card1.JPG
Views:	299
Size:	135.9 KB
ID:	1819457   Click image for larger version

Name:	SD Card2.JPG
Views:	269
Size:	84.8 KB
ID:	1819458   Click image for larger version

Name:	SD Card4.JPG
Views:	255
Size:	75.8 KB
ID:	1819459  
28th November 2013, 09:30 AM   |  #7  

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkonthoujam

Hi,

I bought a Sandisk 32gb Micro SDHC card with class 4.. I try to make a partition on it using MiniTool Partition Wizard Manager into primary FAT32 & Ext2 for my android phone. Now it is not detected by my android phone. So I tried with windows phone.Result is same.Then I try to connect it through a USB card reader to my PC. It asks for Formatting the removable disk.When I try to format it in basic FAT,NTFS or exFAT it shows only 30.6 mb capacity and a prompt message "Windows was unable to complete format". I tried various way to format from the command prompt, Disk Manager, SD formatter 3&4, please can anyone help???

I have the same problem, any answer about how to solve this?
thnx
1st December 2013, 11:39 PM   |  #8  
Flag Wichita KS
Thanks Meter: 309

2,179 posts
More
Does your phone let you format it?

Sent from my DROID3 using xda app-developers app
15th December 2013, 06:09 AM   |  #9  

11 posts
More
Help urgent
I know im off topic but.I cant flash cyanogenmod10 Final (Xperia Play) using my sdhc But when i flash it with other sd it works...Please help.Im using Lupus Jb v8 Kernel

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread