FORUMS

OnePlus Addresses Reservation List Cheating

Jake Cooper figured out how to bump his place up on OnePlus’ reservation list and … more

OnePlus 2 Benchmark Scores Show Its Muscle

This video by FoneArena contains all the popular benchmarks being tested on the OnePlus 2, … more

Sony’s Emergence in The Middle: Is The Price Right?

Sony’s Electronics Division is not in its best days, and its smartphone … more

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

 View Poll Results: What keyboard to you use?

Swiftkey
 
27 Vote(s)
32.93%
AOSP keyboard
 
26 Vote(s)
31.71%
Note 2
 
8 Vote(s)
9.76%
other
 
21 Vote(s)
25.61%

[ROM] Dandroid 5.2 [4.3 TW] [AOSP KK 4.4 Theme] 02/20/14

5,485 posts
Thanks Meter: 17,037
 
By Danvdh, Recognized Contributor on 30th January 2013, 06:17 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
12th February 2013, 04:20 PM |#221  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 92
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idyar

Ya I would put this down as eventually as well. There is a couple of outstanding theme problems:

- Dialer in call buttons as you pointed out
- Recommended apps in notification window

Probably more if you see something amiss please remind me so I can add it to the to-do list.

Edit: Just looked at the keypad any themes you can point out that you think would match better. The colours seem ok to me honestly.

It very minor issues and just cosmetic. I just don't want to see the old tw look. Till dandroid, I was hating my sg3 because of the theme and always regret to have not buy the nexus (or nexus 4 today) because the aosp just look and feel better. Dandroid solve this problem at 99.9999999%, so I'm really happy with your rom and I always have the choice for blandroid too.
The Following User Says Thank You to mana4.com For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
12th February 2013, 06:25 PM |#222  
Idyar's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 390
 
Donate to Me
More
I think we might have missed this link when updating here is the flash to remove the brightness slider from 23 toggle config.

http://www.mediafire.com/?e5p5y2lmeal6eiy
The Following User Says Thank You to Idyar For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2013, 04:27 AM |#223  
Danvdh's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Toronto, Canada
Thanks Meter: 17,037
 
Donate to Me
More
Many users at at&t reporting extremely good batterylife, one guy posted a screenshot with over 4 hours screen on time. now thats impressive
13th February 2013, 05:06 AM |#224  
Idyar's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 390
 
Donate to Me
More
Here is the screenshot Dan is talking about. 4:20 with 13% left has to be a record on this hardware.





I know people were waiting for this so here it is: Long Press Menu to Kill. Ported from thanks to Jamison904 with original code/method from Cristiano Matos

http://www.mediafire.com/?gppd4apobxtyhth

And no I do nothing but update! In case you are wondering. Well thats not true cranked out a couple paragon levels and finished my patterns!
Last edited by Idyar; 13th February 2013 at 05:09 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Idyar For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2013, 06:59 AM |#225  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Is there a way to get s memo on this rom? I tried an apk from another forum but it didn't work
13th February 2013, 07:13 AM |#226  
Danvdh's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Toronto, Canada
Thanks Meter: 17,037
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by soicyboy

Is there a way to get s memo on this rom? I tried an apk from another forum but it didn't work

here you go

http://d-h.st/DpV
Last edited by Danvdh; 13th February 2013 at 07:18 AM.
13th February 2013, 10:47 AM |#227  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
for some reason on 2.5, no matter how many times i wipe flash wipe flash..the rom seem to force close from the start and i can't get it to work or stabilizing
13th February 2013, 12:41 PM |#228  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danvdh

here you go

http://d-h.st/DpV

Thanks for the response, that work. This is one of the best roms that I have used. I love the fact

that you kept the important touchwiz features while adding those Asop tweaks, which I really like. Again thanks
13th February 2013, 01:42 PM |#229  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
I have never seen such friendly, dedicated, quick responding developers like Danvdh and Idyar. Its great to see devs who genuinely like what they are doing, listen to the community and happy to assist others. I know there are other great devs, but their is something special about these two. Keep up the great works guys, really appreciate everything you guys have done
The Following User Says Thank You to fadi33 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2013, 01:55 PM |#230  
falcons2's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag austintown
Thanks Meter: 135
 
More
Re: [ROM] Dandroidv2.5 LL1 TW (Fast - stable - ddexed-Full AOSP look or Stock TW 02/1
When you say aosp messaging is that it the 4.2 mms which supports group messaging

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app
13th February 2013, 02:01 PM |#231  
Idyar's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 390
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fadi33

I have never seen such friendly, dedicated, quick responding developers like Danvdh and Idyar. Its great to see devs who genuinely like what they are doing, listen to the community and happy to assist others. I know there are other great devs, but their is something special about these two. Keep up the great works guys, really appreciate everything you guys have done

Well thanks! If you have a minute please rate the thread for some reason (probably because Canada rocks) some people rated it 1-2 and brought the average down. This is definitely a fun learning experience for us and we are glad to be part of a great community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j8dailo

for some reason on 2.5, no matter how many times i wipe flash wipe flash..the rom seem to force close from the start and i can't get it to work or stabilizing

Alright confirm for me a few things.

1. When you flash the ROM you wipe cache/dalvik cache/factory reset. Also System if you are using TWRP.
2. You confirmed the md5 is correct on the downloaded file. Its listed under the dev host download link.
3. You are not trying to restore data (especially system data) with titanium. This data like any other can become corrupt, especially with frequent improper mounts of the external sd.
4. The exact name of the process that is failing, a screenshot preferably, or logcat if you know how to do that.
5. If its still failing and you have tried all those steps backup any data you might have on the internal storage and trying wiping /data and or /internal storage. BE VERY VERY VERY CAREFUL HERE! Some poeple store music / pictures / important documents on the internal memory ensure you backed up before doing this. SERIOUSLY BE CAREFUL.
6. If that still fails send me a PM and we can go over re installing a recovery and starting fresh, or discuss smashing your phone into a wall, which may be the last troubleshooting step neccesary
The Following User Says Thank You to Idyar For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes