|KERNEL| SaberKernel_45.3 || 3.0.97 || UC-100mhz || OC-1960mhz || exFAT | 10|03

Tip us?

chakra
Old
Thanks Meter 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acery View Post
Newb question.

I use the kernal beans built for his build. I can flash back to that at any point?
Yes you can, I think it's in the second post in beans thread.
The Following User Says Thank You to chakra For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

adampa1006
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Default Re: |KERNEL| SaberKernel_13.4 ||3.0.61||OC-1900mhz|| -->2|6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptmr3 View Post
I will no worries. Usually take the weekends for the family so will be back to working today

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app
Oh I know family is number 1 make sure you take time relax when you need to and stuff. It worth it for the quality product you are making

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium App

Acery
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by chakra View Post
Yes you can, I think it's in the second post in beans thread.
Thanks.

I have a 5 week old son so concentrating on threads filled with thousands of replies is kind of tough atm.

keymaster911
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 1117

DONATE TO ME

On cleanrom ace 4.5. Once I flash this kernel I lose gps. Anyway of fixing that bud. Love having a little extra speed..

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

E30Nova
Old
(Last edited by E30Nova; 14th February 2013 at 10:41 AM.)
Thanks Meter 22
+1 for gpu only going up to 400mhz.

And I set the cpu to 1900, hit set on boot, hit apply, and rebooted. It said settings were applied successfully, but it still says max is 1600.

Maybe the original directions should be edited for noobs like me. I followed the directions to a T. Booted to recovery, made a nandroid, flashed the kernel, rebooted to system and let it sit for about 5-6 minutes. It should say to backup your SD card to a computer before flashing the kernel. It won't recognize my SD card, and neither will my computer. I just lost a ton of pictures, nandroids and other stuff. Pretty friggin pissed.
Galaxy Note 2 - PAC nightlies

kintwofan
Old
Thanks Meter 2696

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by E30Nova View Post
+1 for gpu only going up to 400mhz.

And I set the cpu to 1900, hit set on boot, hit apply, and rebooted. It said settings were applied successfully, but it still says max is 1600.

Maybe the original directions should be edited for noobs like me. I followed the directions to a T. Booted to recovery, made a nandroid, flashed the kernel, rebooted to system and let it sit for about 5-6 minutes. It should say to backup your SD card to a computer before flashing the kernel. It won't recognize my SD card, and neither will my computer. I just lost a ton of pictures, nandroids and other stuff. Pretty friggin pissed.
It's not the kernels fault. I've flashed it a dozen times and my sd card is still rolling along. Maybe just maybe your sd card just went bad or you hit something wrong. Either way don't come in here saying how pissed you are. If you're the only one reporting this it stands to reason it's user error

Sent from the dark on a Note 2

E30Nova
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Just saying, they should probably be updated. I followed the directions perfectly. Had it said to backup your SD card, I would have. I read the thread and I know people said they have the same problem where it won't read the SD card anymore and the general response is to back it up and reformat it. Well now I can't even do that. I didn't "hit something wrong", it's kinda hard to hit the wrong button in twrp. And I highly doubt my 3 week old card took a dive.
Galaxy Note 2 - PAC nightlies

Geezer Squid
Old
Thanks Meter 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezgoing2406 View Post
On cleanrom ace 4.5. Once I flash this kernel I lose gps. Anyway of fixing that bud. Love having a little extra speed..

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
When I first flashed this kernel I thought I had lost GPS too. But it turned out that it simply took a very long time to connect the first time (15+minutes!!). But from then on the connection speed is normal (2-3 seconds).
Motorola Droid - Rooted since the beginning. RETIRED
Nook Color - Rooted since the beginning.
Now Droid Bionic - Rooted since the beginning. RETIRED
Galaxy Nexus 4G - Son-in-laws Phone Now
Galaxy Note 2 - Wife's Phone Now
Galaxy Note 3 - Rooted Stock with Wanam options

kintwofan
Old
Thanks Meter 2696

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by E30Nova View Post
Just saying, they should probably be updated. I followed the directions perfectly. Had it said to backup your SD card, I would have. I read the thread and I know people said they have the same problem where it won't read the SD card anymore and the general response is to back it up and reformat it. Well now I can't even do that. I didn't "hit something wrong", it's kinda hard to hit the wrong button in twrp. And I highly doubt my 3 week old card took a dive.
I've read the thread too. People's sd cards aren't going bad it's simply needs to be formatted to fat32. So they can hook it to the computer pull there stuff and format. I haven't seen anyone say it ruined there card. So it would leave me to say its a fluke or user error (which is doubtful) either way I can't see how it's the kernels fault.

And how many warnings does he need to add? Because one sd card gets messed up he should now tell everyone to back it up? Does he need to tell people to nan first too? What about people who undervolt to much and get sleep of death? Does he need to remind people to pick safe voltages?

Sent from the dark on a Note 2

stu5797
Old
Thanks Meter 166
Thanks for your hard work! Runs really smooth on beans rom!
Current Devices:
Unlocked on T-Mobile $30 plan: Nexus 5
Verizon: LG G2 (underrated) Note 3 w/ Galaxy Gear, Note 2, Palm Pre 3, Palm Pre 2
Sprint Phones: Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy S3, Nexus S 4g, Photon, every Palm phone available...