Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM] RD-MIUI for OneX JB 3.6.7 [3.20.401.1] [8.6.13] DISCONTINUED

OP dekkyy

12th February 2013, 05:08 PM   |  #1521  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
297 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrberni

You're welcome mate.
Please report back wheter it works or not.

Working great, it is me or the notification pull down become less-laggy.

can you teach me how to do that, im afraid there will be new update for this kernel soon.
12th February 2013, 05:12 PM   |  #1522  
mrberni's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag City 17
Thanks Meter: 330
 
761 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by curiouso9

Working great, it is me or the notification pull down become less-laggy.

can you teach me how to do that, im afraid there will be new update for this kernel soon.

Follow this guide to learn how to extract ramdisk from kernel and repack afterwards.


For your kernel, these additions should be placed at the bottom of the respective files:

init.endeavoru.common.rc
Code:
# Sense 4.1 DEEP-SLEEP Wake-On-Vol FIX
write /sys/keyboard/vol_wakeup 1
# lock vol_wakeup to stay in 1
chmod 555 /sys/keyboard/vol_wakeup
init.rc
Code:
# Execute files in /etc/init.d before booting
service userinit /system/xbin/busybox run-parts /system/etc/init.d
oneshot
class late_start
user root
group root

# Prevent miuihome fc
service shelld /system/xbin/shelld
	class main
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrberni For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th February 2013, 05:23 PM   |  #1523  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
297 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrberni

Follow this guide to learn how to extract ramdisk from kernel and repack afterwards.


For your kernel, these additions should be placed at the bottom of the respective files:

init.endeavoru.common.rc

Code:
# Sense 4.1 DEEP-SLEEP Wake-On-Vol FIX
write /sys/keyboard/vol_wakeup 1
# lock vol_wakeup to stay in 1
chmod 555 /sys/keyboard/vol_wakeup
init.rc
Code:
# Execute files in /etc/init.d before booting
service userinit /system/xbin/busybox run-parts /system/etc/init.d
oneshot
class late_start
user root
group root

# Prevent miuihome fc
service shelld /system/xbin/shelld
	class main

Thanks master for teaching me that..
Gonna remember you every time when i repacking kernel.
The Following User Says Thank You to curiouso9 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th February 2013, 09:24 PM   |  #1524  
sahhar1993's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag tebessa
Thanks Meter: 90
 
758 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
Re: [ROM] [MIUI Au] RD-MIUI for OneX JB 3.2.8 [3.14.401.31] [11.2.13]
video of MIUI v5
http://t.co/LIQTudm8

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sahhar1993 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2013, 01:40 PM   |  #1525  
dekkyy's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bovec
Thanks Meter: 2,932
 
2,760 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
Donate to Me
More
Here is new kernel V02
Changelog:

Added cfq, bfq and deadline scheduler (thanks to n3ocort3x)
Raised gpu low freq to 250MHz
Add XZ compression to zimage (thanks to LorDClockaN) (smaller boot.img)

boot.img

modules
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dekkyy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2013, 02:13 PM   |  #1526  
dekkyy's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bovec
Thanks Meter: 2,932
 
2,760 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
Donate to Me
More
I made a init.d script for setting the max freq to stick.
This one is set to 1200Mhz, but you can edit it to your likings
Copy 89freq to system/etc/init.d and set the permission to rwxrwxrwx and reboot.
And remove .txt extension before you copy it.
Attached Files
File Type: txt 89freq.txt - [Click for QR Code] (146 Bytes, 14 views)
13th February 2013, 02:32 PM   |  #1527  
J_Dutch's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Zaltbommel
Thanks Meter: 341
 
864 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahhar1993

video of MIUI v5
http://t.co/LIQTudm8

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Is there a chance you could share a more playable format? Or link to the video?
13th February 2013, 02:39 PM   |  #1528  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,838
 
2,921 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Re: [ROM] [MIUI Au] RD-MIUI for OneX JB 3.2.8 [3.14.401.31] [11.2.13]
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Dutch

Is there a chance you could share a more playable format? Or link to the video?

I can't play it either.
13th February 2013, 02:50 PM   |  #1529  
19Max87's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Frankfurt a.M.
Thanks Meter: 352
 
405 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
AW: [ROM] [MIUI Au] RD-MIUI for OneX JB 3.2.8 [3.14.401.31] [11.2.13]
[/COLOR]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dekkyy

Here is new kernel V02
Changelog:

Added cfq, bfq and deadline scheduler (thanks to n3ocort3x)
Raised gpu low freq to 250MHz
Add XZ compression to zimage (thanks to LorDClockaN) (smaller boot.img)

boot.img

modules

Hi dekkyy,
Thanks for the new kernel, just flashed and it works flawlessly so far, still testing...

Is there a I/o scheduler/governor combination you would recommend?
Thank you and keep up the great work!
Ciao

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Dutch

Is there a chance you could share a more playable format? Or link to the video?

On pc it does work...
13th February 2013, 03:03 PM   |  #1530  
dekkyy's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bovec
Thanks Meter: 2,932
 
2,760 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19Max87

[/COLOR]

Hi dekkyy,
Thanks for the new kernel, just flashed and it works flawlessly so far, still testing...

Is there a I/o scheduler/governor combination you would recommend?
Thank you and keep up the great work!
Ciao

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------



On pc it does work...

I am using ondemand with bfq scheduler.

The Following User Says Thank You to dekkyy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes