Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,901 Members 51,717 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [MOAR] [MD4] v6.0 / CrazyModz / On the Fly Theme / Moved on to 4.3 [11.02.13]

Tip us?

starkillers
Old
Thanks Meter 288
Default Re: [ROM] [nOObz] [MA4.1.2] Morphology / Clock Mod / New Ink / and MORE! [02.10.13]

I'll take whatever updates they serve, lol. Fewer bugs is good!

Question, after flashing, I notice that under settings, more, that the nearby devices option is disabled. I can go into it but all the options are greyed out? Is there a way to re-enable?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

dseda86
Old
Thanks Meter 287
Default Re: [ROM] [nOObz] [MA4.1.2] Morphology / Clock Mod / New Ink / and MORE! [02.10.13]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rompnit View Post
Anyone looking for uncompressed MMS? Grab it here :http://d-h.st/iHg
Is this with or without the text template button?

rompnit
Old
Recognized Contributor / Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 16,954

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dseda86 View Post
Is this with or without the text template button?

This will be without for you since you now have unmodded csc features.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rompnit For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dseda86
Old
Thanks Meter 287

Quote:
Originally Posted by rompnit View Post
This will be without for you since you now have unmodded csc features.
Awesomeness

razorlove
Old
Thanks Meter 67

still loving this ROM! again guys great work. I always preferred the look of an AOSP ROM but with the features that touchwiz offers and with the options in the aroma installer, I have that. plus I love the fact of the tiny detail that was put in this ROM that allows the pull down clock font to match your choice of flip font. awesome! thanks!:thumbup:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to razorlove For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

crakel06
Old
Thanks Meter 61
Hello all - I have an issue when trying to flash either the text color change or the rotating lock screen. Every time I flash either of these and then reboot, my phone freezes at the boot animation and does not fully re-boot. I have to either hold down the power button or pull the battery to shut it down. Then I have to reboot into recovery and recover my save nandroid backup. Im running MOAR v4.1.2 with Apex launcher. Im thinking that it has to do with the launcher I am running but wanted to make sure and find out if there is another way to flash these.

I am new to this thread so I also wanted to say that this is the best ROM I have run so far and I absolutely love all the options that are available to do my own theme. I want to say thanks to Team Noobz and all the developers that place there work out in the threads for all to enjoy. It is all greatly appreciated!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to crakel06 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Naddict
Old
(Last edited by Naddict; 13th February 2013 at 01:53 PM.)
Thanks Meter 13,808

Quote:
Originally Posted by crakel06 View Post
Hello all - I have an issue when trying to flash either the text color change or the rotating lock screen. Every time I flash either of these and then reboot, my phone freezes at the boot animation and does not fully re-boot. I have to either hold down the power button or pull the battery to shut it down. Then I have to reboot into recovery and recover my save nandroid backup. Im running MOAR v4.1.2 with Apex launcher. Im thinking that it has to do with the launcher I am running but wanted to make sure and find out if there is another way to flash these.

I am new to this thread so I also wanted to say that this is the best ROM I have run so far and I absolutely love all the options that are available to do my own theme. I want to say thanks to Team Noobz and all the developers that place there work out in the threads for all to enjoy. It is all greatly appreciated!!
I have a high level of confidence that neither of those mods currently work on ma4. That is why.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Naddict For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

crakel06
Old
Thanks Meter 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naddict View Post
Neither of those mods currently work on ma4. That is why.

Thanks Naddict. I searched Apex and animation boot loop but didnít find anything. I apologize if this was already mentioned somewhere and I over looked it. I always use search first!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crakel06 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Naddict
Old
Thanks Meter 13,808

Quote:
Originally Posted by crakel06 View Post
Thanks Naddict. I searched Apex and animation boot loop but didnít find anything. I apologize if this was already mentioned somewhere and I over looked it. I always use search first!!
Apex is nice, give smart launcher a try, we got permissions from the dev to use it in this rom....

The Following User Says Thank You to Naddict For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

crakel06
Old
Thanks Meter 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naddict View Post
Apex is nice, give smart launcher a try, we got permissions from the dev to use it in this rom....

Will give it a try today if I have time. I like the folder settings that are available in Apex. I havent ever tried smart launcher. Thanks again!!

The Following User Says Thank You to crakel06 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
moar, morphology, naddict, rom, speed, wowowowowowowowow