Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,126 Members 42,895 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Recommendation for spare battery and charger

Tip us?

shadowhawk2020
Old
Thanks Meter 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaticaag View Post
My batteries don't stick out. My back cover snaps completely shut and I'm able to put my diztronic case on it, too. I bought it a little over a week ago. I had them just in case at the Chicago Auto Show.

I prefer spare batteries than external battery packs and what not. It was very useful at Universal Studios. I was able to just pop the dead battery out and put a fresh one in as opposed to plugging a battery pack in.
I agree about batteries vs. External charger. I like being able to pop in a new battery and being at 100%. I don't want to wait to have it charge when I want to use it.

I just got my Anker batteries last night I will be doing my "scientific" experiments with them tonight to compare the two.

swiftrok
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by planetbeen View Post
Why not the official Samsung one on the Samsung website?

Its priced at $50, comes with the same battery that comes with the phone and folds closed for travel. Also works as a stand for the phone.

If you search you can get a 50% off coupon and get it for only $24.99....seems like a great deal to me.

I plan on getting one myself for my upcoming 2 week trip.....

Sent From My Ginormous Note 2
Yeah I think this is what I'm going to do.

Thanks all for the input, having the native samsung battery seems to make the most sense.