Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,045 Members 38,503 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.2.2] PAC-Man ROM v22.0.1 ~AOSPA + AOKP + CM10.1~ | PIE | Hybrid | (3/30/13)

Tip us?

JoeFCaputo113
Old
Thanks Meter 1,711

DONATE TO ME
Did you get MMS to work yet? Over wifi and 3G?

mackattack23
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by davelikestacos View Post
Wow, this ROM is exactly what I am looking for. The combination of all the best ROMs out there

A few questions, do headsets work during calls? And do headset buttons work when using the music player?

Also, can I use the Anthrax kernel for CM 4.2.1 or the KT747 kernel with this ROM?

Thanks, looking forward to flashing this
Quote:
Wow, this ROM is exactly what I am looking for. The combination of all the best ROMs out there

A few questions, do headsets work during calls? And do headset buttons work when using the music player?

Also, can I use the Anthrax kernel for CM 4.2.1 or the KT747 kernel with this ROM?

The headset that comes with the phone works for me, but the button that ends calls on the headphones themselves doesn't seem to wanna respond. As far as kernel, I haven't flashed one, so can't answer that one. I think I asked a few pages ago and never got a response on that question either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe0113 View Post
My MMS is working over WiFi and 3G...Idk if it matters that I'm using ChompSMS or not, but just thought I'd toss that out there.
GalaxyS3-White
Recovery:TWRP
No eating here tonight. No eating here tonight. No no eating here tonight cause you on a diet!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mackattack23 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fergie716
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3,657
Default Re: [ROM][4.2.1] PAC-Man ROM v19.9.0 ~AOSPA + AOKP + CM10.1~ | PIE | Hybrid | (2/9/13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz995756 View Post
I love this ROM but one question is there any way to remove the navbar when you have tablet ui or phablet ui because after i apply it the Nav bar option gets greyed out

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app
Can you switch to phone mode, bring the nav bar down to 0, then re apply phab/tab to see if that works? If not I'll def look into that

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

fergie716
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3,657
Default Re: [ROM][4.2.1] PAC-Man ROM v19.9.0 ~AOSPA + AOKP + CM10.1~ | PIE | Hybrid | (2/9/13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikenvape View Post
Sorry Fergie I'm out of Thanks and will get you back. It may be no biggie but i find it necessary. It's bothersome when you see helpful posts that go un-thanked. I have a feeling that this rom is going to be be among the very best while being underrated. Maybe you should make a fancy image on your OP Port or no, I believe the performance and longevity is based on the dev.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubs.law View Post
Awesome ROM! I love all the features and so far its been smooth as butter over the past day since i flashed it .....

Thanks!

Quote:

I cannot comment on the handset nor anthrax but I've used KT and BMS, both work fine

The Following User Says Thank You to fergie716 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fergie716
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3,657

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe0113 View Post
MMS works fine for me on 3G and Wifi, using the Inverted one in 4th post, but the stock one should work fine

The Following User Says Thank You to fergie716 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

aseercte
Old
Thanks Meter 206

Yup it been running smooth here no HIC ups no problem so far loving it great job .

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to aseercte For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fergie716
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3,657
Built from source tonight yippee lol

Added most of my goodies but now I can look into those ROM Control issues and see whats going on

I'll update everything on Sunday @ the latest
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to fergie716 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jazz995756
Old
Thanks Meter 147

Quote:
Originally Posted by fergie716 View Post
Can you switch to phone mode, bring the nav bar down to 0, then re apply phab/tab to see if that works? If not I'll def look into that

Nope i tried that it gets put back and greyed out

nimaim
Old
Thanks Meter 146
If you're building from source now, this should be in "Official Android Development", no?

fergie716
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3,657

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz995756 View Post
Nope i tried that it gets put back and greyed out

I'll take a look over the weekend. Probably have more free time Sunday and Monday to work on this

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimaim View Post
If you're building from source now, this should be in "Official Android Development", no?
I think it's cool here. I'm not affiliated with the PAC-Man dev team, plus I've already moved some stuff into it from other sources. But I want to get my github situated before I do anything else. Hopefully get that all settled by Saturday or Sunday

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to fergie716 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe