Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,619 Members 52,084 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Cases] Thread

Tip us?

liorderei
Old
Thanks Meter 85
[QUOTE=McBeaker;37084712]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garoto1973 View Post
Here you go mate, black SGP Ultra Thin Air on white HTC One X (Tegra 3).

Thanks for your pictures! helped me make the decision to get this case and I'm glad I did! it's perfect!

I highly recommend it!
where did you get this clock? and on lock screen?? looks awesome

virtualflyer
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Default R: [Cases] Thread

[QUOTE=liorderei;37714636]
Quote:
Originally Posted by McBeaker View Post

where did you get this clock? and on lock screen?? looks awesome
It you have sense it's one of the lockscreen you can choose from settings - customize (?) - Lockscreen

Inviato dal mio HTC One X con Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgylegs View Post
I've ordered a couple of cool looking Rock cases for my One X from http://www.gadgetwear.co.uk/ in the UK

They were awesome to be honest. I rang about a Hoco case but they were out of stock so they pointed me in the direction of the Rock Cases which were just in but not on their site yet (apparently they will be up very soon)

I was so impressed with this company. Customer Service is amongst the best I've come across in the UK. Refreshing.

By the way, the cases were a snap on shell case and a side flip case. Will post pictures when they arrive if anyone is interested.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app
Seem to not be available anymore on that site or am I wronf?

Dodgylegs
Old
(Last edited by Dodgylegs; 13th February 2013 at 11:16 AM.)
Thanks Meter 37
Default Re: [Cases] Thread

Edit: Just seen the Rock Quicksand shell case has been added and I'm told the Big City flip case will be up soon.

I'm blown away with the Quicksand case. Love it https://www.gadgetwear.co.uk/htc-cas...hell-htc-one-x

He's doing his website this week. Want me to dm you his email address?

virtualflyer
Old
Thanks Meter 45

Would be nice thank you

virtualflyer
Old
Thanks Meter 45

Trying to find a case, I have a silicon case, one of those with a sort of s in the back the ones available for every phone and veeery cheap (got mine for 2.5) but the white started becoming gray and it ruins the design. So at now I've seen:
-rock quicksand difficult to find, strange colours for a white hox and don't
knew about the feeling
-spigen ultra thin very difficult to find, expensive and glossy, at least in white
-nillkin hard case seems nice and cheap don't know about the feeling of the texture of this one too
-nillkin tpu different but still interesting, I've been unable to understand if the white version is the same white of the hox since only photos are in gray hox...

Any help?

Sent from my wonderful One X ruined by the worst phone producer...

Dodgylegs
Old
Thanks Meter 37

I can only speak for the Rock Quicksand case and its great. The 'feeling' has mellowed in the week that I've been using it and it looks great.

I have a Rock Big City case also looks great but the Quicksand is much better in my opinion.

My other case is a Black Leather Piel Frama case and that is so good it's untrue. But very pricey.

There's also the HTC Flip Case in white that you could consider. Seen them on eBay for a couple of pounds now (the black one is still full price). I have the white one and it's a good case.

Hope that helps a bit.

virtualflyer
Old
Thanks Meter 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgylegs View Post
I can only speak for the Rock Quicksand case and its great. The 'feeling' has mellowed in the week that I've been using it and it looks great.

I have a Rock Big City case also looks great but the Quicksand is much better in my opinion.

My other case is a Black Leather Piel Frama case and that is so good it's untrue. But very pricey.

There's also the HTC Flip Case in white that you could consider. Seen them on eBay for a couple of pounds now (the black one is still full price). I have the white one and it's a good case.

Hope that helps a bit.

Thank you, you have the rock in which colour in which hox? Because it seems difficult to find a nice quicksand for a white hox

Sent from my wonderful One X ruined by the worst phone producer... h....t.....c.....

Dodgylegs
Old
Thanks Meter 37

I have the Dark Grey one but the textured finish makes it look like a really cool dark grey.

I think it would look good even with the white One X. I think they do a lighter grey too by the looks of it.

https://www.gadgetwear.co.uk/htc-cas...hell-htc-one-x

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using xda app-developers app

Dark13lade
Old
Thanks Meter 13

I have the light Grey quicksand rock on a white hox, looks great!
My only problem is that the quicksand started peeling off after 2 weeks, didn't see anyone else here posting about it so I think I just got a defected one maybe.
So can't recommend it, but it's looks hood

DelBoy
Old
Thanks Meter 157
You have Tourmate Scrub, its the same as Rock Quicksand. I have tourmate and I must say its great.
http://www.obostore.com/tourmate-scr...-x-p-6125.html