Post Reply

[MODS][VR THEME MORPHS]Theme Your Rom The Way YOU want it

OP RockRatt

13th February 2013, 01:54 PM   |  #51  
razen_kain's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag shreveport
Thanks Meter: 2,198
 
2,169 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Re: [MODS][VR THEME MORPHS]Theme Your Rom The Way YOU want it
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockRatt

Looking good. I noticed in the second pic something so I thought I would let you know. Go into system settings/Display and UNCHECK "Battery Percentage". That is what causes a blurry percentage in the battery.

Sent from My SGH-I777 Running Spiderman Themed AOKP or Spiderman Themed CM10

Oh that is much better :thumbup:

Sent from my SGH-S959G
The Following User Says Thank You to razen_kain For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2013, 04:36 PM   |  #52  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
12 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Thanks for putting it altogether at one place and let us customize the way we want.
14th February 2013, 06:25 AM   |  #53  
RockRatt's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,591
 
3,923 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Re: [MODS][VR THEME MORPHS]Theme Your Rom The Way YOU want it
Added some Miscellaneous Icon Morphs in one of the OP

Sent from My SGH-I777 Running Spiderman Themed AOKP or Spiderman Themed CM10
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RockRatt For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th February 2013, 12:53 AM   |  #54  
razen_kain's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag shreveport
Thanks Meter: 2,198
 
2,169 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Re: [MODS][VR THEME MORPHS]Theme Your Rom The Way YOU want it
Red misc added :thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my SGH-S959G
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1360889563566.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	1730557  
The Following User Says Thank You to razen_kain For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th February 2013, 02:41 AM   |  #55  
razen_kain's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag shreveport
Thanks Meter: 2,198
 
2,169 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockRatt

Added some Miscellaneous Icon Morphs in one of the OP

Sent from My SGH-I777 Running Spiderman Themed AOKP or Spiderman Themed CM10

Is there any way to color the other notifications in the status bar like gmail, facebook, etc?
The Following User Says Thank You to razen_kain For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th February 2013, 04:08 AM   |  #56  
RockRatt's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,591
 
3,923 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Re: [MODS][VR THEME MORPHS]Theme Your Rom The Way YOU want it
Quote:
Originally Posted by razen_kain

Is there any way to color the other notifications in the status bar like gmail, facebook, etc?

Yes but it would take changing it in each app. Like the gmail icon is inside the gmail app. Since your using a red phone I can send you the gmail I use as it has the gmail icon in the status bar themed with a white envelope and Red M. But the others would take having to mod all apps and I am not planning on doing that anytime soon. They would have to be updated on each update the app gets.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RockRatt For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th February 2013, 04:19 AM   |  #57  
razen_kain's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag shreveport
Thanks Meter: 2,198
 
2,169 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Re: [MODS][VR THEME MORPHS]Theme Your Rom The Way YOU want it
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockRatt

Yes but it would take changing it in each app. Like the gmail icon is inside the gmail app. Since your using a red phone I can send you the gmail I use as it has the gmail icon in the status bar themed with a white envelope and Red M. But the others would take having to mod all apps and I am not planning on doing that anytime soon. They would have to be updated on each update the app gets.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

Im using the black gmail will that matter? Id love to have the icon but i dont want white gmail

Sent from my SGH-S959G
The Following User Says Thank You to razen_kain For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th February 2013, 04:26 AM   |  #58  
RockRatt's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,591
 
3,923 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Re: [MODS][VR THEME MORPHS]Theme Your Rom The Way YOU want it
It is another Black Gmail 4.2 that I modded. This one still has the Auto Fit which I like. The previous Inverted I used didn't have it.
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1360902338084.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	1730935

Download Link http://db.tt/9pOUbjrG

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium
Last edited by RockRatt; 15th February 2013 at 04:30 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to RockRatt For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th February 2013, 04:28 AM   |  #59  
KCH2005's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Detroit metro area, MI
Thanks Meter: 85
 
181 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Re: [MODS][VR THEME MORPHS]Theme Your Rom The Way YOU want it
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockRatt

It is another Black Gmail 4.2 that I modded. This one still has the Auto Fit which I like. The previous Inverted I used didn't have it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

Can I haz sexy Gmail?


Sent from my SGH-I777
15th February 2013, 04:30 AM   |  #60  
RockRatt's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,591
 
3,923 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Re: [MODS][VR THEME MORPHS]Theme Your Rom The Way YOU want it
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCH2005

Can I haz sexy Gmail?


Sent from my SGH-I777

Link above

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

The Following User Says Thank You to RockRatt For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes