Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,816 Members 38,915 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] CM 10.1 (Android 4.2) for RazrHD XT925/XT926

Tip us?
 
Duvid
Old
(Last edited by Duvid; 3rd February 2013 at 10:03 PM.)
#221  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 24
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Lyon
Hello,

softei : You have to install google app ... but the link is dead, sorry.

Somebody could find new link please ? I don't found it.

edit : maybe here
The Following User Says Thank You to Duvid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
UserDemos
Old
#222  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 22
Posts: 153
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Orlando, FL
So, just a quick question since I didn't see it mentioned in the instructions: what radio does this ROM use? Do I need to flash a modem separately to get the right LTE bands?

Just curious. Thanks!
 
Scourge1024
Old
#223  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 200
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Sherwood Park, AB
Quote:
Originally Posted by UserDemos View Post
So, just a quick question since I didn't see it mentioned in the instructions: what radio does this ROM use? Do I need to flash a modem separately to get the right LTE bands?

Just curious. Thanks!
I'm also curious...
 
uropb
Old
#224  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 22
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: moscow
Default Re: [ROM] CM 10.1 (Android 4.2) for RazrHD XT925

Radio is not flashed on this ROM. It will stay as it was.

Sent from my XT925 using xda app-developers app
 
softei
Old
#225  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Nov 2010
Default thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duvid View Post
Hello,

softei : You have to install google app ... but the link is dead, sorry.

Somebody could find new link please ? I don't found it.

edit : maybe here
thx matte all works
thx
 
jmill75
Old
#226  
jmill75's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 258
Posts: 638
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Ohio

 
DONATE TO ME
Been a while since Ive been on a Moto device.I know using CM signal and call quality was also wierd. Are these things still an issue on the HD or have they figured it out?

Thanks for the feedback before I jump back in
 
Jodelaplaya
Old
#227  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 23
Posts: 414
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Avignon
No news from Epinter ? Any improvements (camera..) ?
Thank's
 
madmonkey57
Old
#228  
madmonkey57's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 235
Posts: 518
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodelaplaya View Post
No news from Epinter ? Any improvements (camera..) ?
Thank's
Oh man! There are plenty of improvements, including the camera which is working like a charm now! But Emerson is keeping it a secret... Shhh... Don't tell anyone...
In order to make sure nobody knows about it, he decided not to update the first post, not to update his own dedicated web site and of course not to post anything relevant in this thread.



---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmill75 View Post
Been a while since Ive been on a Moto device.I know using CM signal and call quality was also wierd. Are these things still an issue on the HD or have they figured it out?
As far as I know, there used to be issues with volume during calls in CM10 and/or CM10.1. Also, Emerson fixed a "Speakerphone call bug." in a previous CM10.1 release. No other issues that I know of.

That about sums up my own personal experience and knowledge in that area.
Motorola RAZR HD (XT925) running CyanogenMod 11.0 (3.0 kernel)
 
Jodelaplaya
Old
#229  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 23
Posts: 414
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Avignon
Default Re: [ROM] CM 10.1 (Android 4.2) for RazrHD XT925

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmonkey57 View Post
Oh man! There are plenty of improvements, including the camera which is working like a charm now! But Emerson is keeping it a secret... Shhh... Don't tell anyone...
In order to make sure nobody knows about it, he decided not to update the first post, not to update his own dedicated web site and of course not to post anything relevant in this thread.



---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------


As far as I know, there used to be issues with volume during calls in CM10 and/or CM10.1. Also, Emerson fixed a "Speakerphone call bug." in a previous CM10.1 release. No other issues that I know of.

That about sums up my own personal experience and knowledge in that area.
Lol !

Sent from my XT925 using xda app-developers app
 
andreas5232
Old
#230  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 13
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Munich

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmonkey57 View Post
Oh man! There are plenty of improvements, including the camera which is working like a charm now! But Emerson is keeping it a secret... Shhh... Don't tell anyone...
Thanks for the info! That sounds great, so i'll give this rom a try now.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes