Before I call the VZ warranty department I thought I'd post here and see if anyone had an idea. I'm a little worried they'll see my "Relocked/Tampered" bootloader and tell me I'm SOL. :/
My DNA has just started popping up the message "com.android.phone has stopped" and crashing the dialer every time I try to make a call. It worked fine for the first couple weeks I had it, and still works fine apart from making calls. 4G works and I get data. I've tried re-inserting the SIM, doing a factory reset, flashing RUU, and I just got back from the Verizon store where the swapped out the SIM. Nothing has fixed it.