OP fmaster1

13th February 2013, 06:32 PM   |  #81  
Flag Vaughan, Canada
Thanks Meter: 697

719 posts
Donate to Me
More
I will definitely check this out

Looks great so far OP, can't wait for further progress!
13th February 2013, 06:54 PM   |  #82  
Thanks Meter: 160

813 posts
More
Re: [APP][1.6+] Ubuntu Phone Experience
No refund required, just concider the next purchase for the new one... an extra thank you for making this app. Also, I was kind of liking "Glovebox", it's original compared to most names referencing Android apps. Also, don't forget to let us know what name you do go with, if not Glovebox, Lol. Want to make sure I get this. Keep up the awesome work, and please add option to move to right side of screen. For I am a left handed fool.... in need of..... well, you get the point. Lol

TerrorCandii Inc.
The Following User Says Thank You to TerrorCandii For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2013, 07:41 PM   |  #83  
Viva Las Vegas!
Thanks Meter: 11

891 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerrorCandii

No refund required, just concider the next purchase for the new one... an extra thank you for making this app. Also, I was kind of liking "Glovebox", it's original compared to most names referencing Android apps. Also, don't forget to let us know what name you do go with, if not Glovebox, Lol. Want to make sure I get this. Keep up the awesome work, and please add option to move to right side of screen. For I am a left handed fool.... in need of..... well, you get the point. Lol

TerrorCandii Inc.

YESSS I am left handed too, and moving it to the right side in options would be fantastic.
13th February 2013, 08:10 PM   |  #84  
Thanks Meter: 160

813 posts
More
Re: [APP][1.6+] Ubuntu Phone Experience
Not to bugger, but I did notice when I reboot my Note 2, that it doesn't autostart... I have to manually start it whenever I reboot. Option to autostart... please. Just saying... awesome work still.

TerrorCandii Inc.
13th February 2013, 08:29 PM   |  #85  
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 1,057

4,219 posts
More
Dang, just found this app....love it. Was about to buy the premium until I saw it was removed, bummer. I hope the Dev is able to resolve the issue and get it back up.

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

Also, is there any way to add actions to this in the future? Also found one issue, no matter what theme I am in the camera icon is always the gallery icon.
13th February 2013, 08:49 PM   |  #86  
Thanks Meter: 38

434 posts
Donate to Me
I really like where this App is going, but the whole App Drawer should be there on the sidebar imo. Would be way more useful that way

I hope you get it back to the play store soon
13th February 2013, 08:59 PM   |  #87  
Flag Seattle

4,219 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaliKot

I really like where this App is going, but the whole App Drawer should be there on the sidebar imo. Would be way more useful that way

I hope you get it back to the play store soon

That is a good suggestion this app can only get better, love it.

Love to have:
-Actions enabled
-Kill all recent apps
-app drawer
13th February 2013, 09:10 PM   |  #88  
Flag Folsom, CA
Thanks Meter: 70

114 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmaster1

I noticed that too, i'm still trying to figure out what's the problem, but don't have a S3 to run tests on it so...

Hi, i'm using your app on a S3 with AOKP ROM. Works good, only issue i have is that if I add "Phone" to the side bar it uses the "Contacts" icon instead of the "Phone" icon. Same issue with the camera, it used the gallery icon, but the name is still correct, just the icons are wrong.
13th February 2013, 11:41 PM   |  #89  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 114

740 posts
More
AW: [APP][1.6+] Ubuntu Phone Experience
Is it your app ? Can we donate you something and you will send us a link to mediafire or so ? Would get the premium version because 8 apps or are useless...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium
13th February 2013, 11:53 PM   |  #90  
Flag Seattle

4,219 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Der_Flooo

Is it your app ? Can we donate you something and you will send us a link to mediafire or so ? Would get the premium version because 8 apps or are useless...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

+1

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread