Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,773 Members 51,993 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[TOOLKIT] SKIPSOFT ANDROID TOOLKIT - NEXUS 10 V3.1.2 - Drivers, Root, Recovery + MORE

Tip us?

alexandruvlad
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Sorry for asking but where can i find the 1.7.1 to download - tried everywhere with no chance of success
I'm already a donator on the Note 2 toolkit.....do i have to donate again to receive a "Donate" version for the Nexus 10 toolkit?
Thanks a lot

dberthia
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Asking for a little help. I used the toolkit to re-flash the stock 4.2.0 image to my N10 with an unlocked bootloader. Worked like a charm. However, each time I try to apply the 4.2.1 update, I get a message saying "Error" toward the end of the update process, and when I reboot all I see is "No command" message. I've gone through this cycle a few times now. Anyone have any insight?

mrdunlop
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dberthia View Post
Asking for a little help. I used the toolkit to re-flash the stock 4.2.0 image to my N10 with an unlocked bootloader. Worked like a charm. However, each time I try to apply the 4.2.1 update, I get a message saying "Error" toward the end of the update process, and when I reboot all I see is "No command" message. I've gone through this cycle a few times now. Anyone have any insight?
I had an issue likt that yesterday trying to update to the 4.2.2 I had to reflash the stock kernel on top of the original image to get it to work. Not sure why as it should of replaced it with the stock flash.

My device was also unlocked and rooted. I was able to sideload using adb and twrp and kept getting error till i flashed stock image and stock kernal. once 4.2.2 was flashed i had to re root and re load twrp, using the toolkit

May help may not. are you using the toolkit to apply 4.2.1?

dberthia
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Thanks for the response. When you say reflash the stock kernel, are you referring to recovery or something else? I've already restored the stock recovery. Is this something I can do through the toolkit? I'm not seeing any reference to flashing a kernel in the toolkit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdunlop View Post
I had an issue likt that yesterday trying to update to the 4.2.2 I had to reflash the stock kernel on top of the original image to get it to work. Not sure why as it should of replaced it with the stock flash.

My device was also unlocked and rooted. I was able to sideload using adb and twrp and kept getting error till i flashed stock image and stock kernal. once 4.2.2 was flashed i had to re root and re load twrp, using the toolkit

May help may not. are you using the toolkit to apply 4.2.1?

niv3d
Old
Thanks Meter 231
If we're on completely stock 4.2.2 can we use this toolkit? Or does it need to be updated?

shimp208
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1522

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by niv3d View Post
If we're on completely stock 4.2.2 can we use this toolkit? Or does it need to be updated?
The toolkit should still work just fine, as there is nothing major in 4.2.2 that should prevent the toolkit from working correctly.
The Following User Says Thank You to shimp208 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rayki
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by shimp208 View Post
The toolkit should still work just fine, as there is nothing major in 4.2.2 that should prevent the toolkit from working correctly.
did it work for 4.2.2 Stock root ? not able to find out that options there..

shimp208
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1522

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [NEXUS 10 TOOLKIT V1.3.0] Drivers, Backup, Unlock, Root, Flash, Mods + MUCH MORE

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayki View Post
did it work for 4.2.2 Stock root ? not able to find out that options there..
Try selecting the 4.2 or 4.2.1 root options those should still work for 4.2 2. If not there are other simple root procedures you can try as well.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium

allesmeglische
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Default AW: [NEXUS 10 TOOLKIT V1.3.0] Drivers, Backup, Unlock, Root, Flash, Mods + MUCH MORE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckless View Post
Very minor thing...I'm currently on version 1.7.0. When starting up it asks if I want to check for updates. When I say yes, it finds 1.7.1. It then puts a bunch of text on the screen but then closes before I have a chance to type anything.

Any ideas? (Not a huge issue...1.7.0 is fine for me now)

Thanks!
Eckless
Hi Mark,
the same Problem by me.

Getippt mit nem Nexus 10
Phone: Galaxy Nexus (GSM)
ROM: CM9 Nightly
Kernel: Standard CM
Recovery: TWRP 2.1.2

rugolt
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Hi Mark,

the update from 1.3.0 to 1.7.1 worked perfectly after entering my donation code.
Will there be an update for Android Build JDQ39 (v4.2.2) ? Pleeease...
SGS3 GT-I9300 | XXEMG4 | Nova Launcher | JKay | Boeffla-Kernel | PhilZ Touch Recovery
Nexus 10 | CM 10.2 Nightly | Nova Launcher | Trinity-Kernel | PhilZ Touch Recovery