No registration required

[TOOLKIT] SKIPSOFT ANDROID TOOLKIT - NEXUS 10 - Drivers, Root, Recovery + MORE

OP mskip

13th February 2013, 06:08 PM   |  #331  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 14

411 posts
More
Sorry for asking but where can i find the 1.7.1 to download - tried everywhere with no chance of success
I'm already a donator on the Note 2 toolkit.....do i have to donate again to receive a "Donate" version for the Nexus 10 toolkit?
Thanks a lot
13th February 2013, 06:57 PM   |  #332  
Thanks Meter: 15

65 posts
More
Asking for a little help. I used the toolkit to re-flash the stock 4.2.0 image to my N10 with an unlocked bootloader. Worked like a charm. However, each time I try to apply the 4.2.1 update, I get a message saying "Error" toward the end of the update process, and when I reboot all I see is "No command" message. I've gone through this cycle a few times now. Anyone have any insight?
13th February 2013, 07:26 PM   |  #333  
Thanks Meter: 6

90 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dberthia

Asking for a little help. I used the toolkit to re-flash the stock 4.2.0 image to my N10 with an unlocked bootloader. Worked like a charm. However, each time I try to apply the 4.2.1 update, I get a message saying "Error" toward the end of the update process, and when I reboot all I see is "No command" message. I've gone through this cycle a few times now. Anyone have any insight?

I had an issue likt that yesterday trying to update to the 4.2.2 I had to reflash the stock kernel on top of the original image to get it to work. Not sure why as it should of replaced it with the stock flash.

My device was also unlocked and rooted. I was able to sideload using adb and twrp and kept getting error till i flashed stock image and stock kernal. once 4.2.2 was flashed i had to re root and re load twrp, using the toolkit

May help may not. are you using the toolkit to apply 4.2.1?
13th February 2013, 07:38 PM   |  #334  
Thanks Meter: 15

65 posts
More
Thanks for the response. When you say reflash the stock kernel, are you referring to recovery or something else? I've already restored the stock recovery. Is this something I can do through the toolkit? I'm not seeing any reference to flashing a kernel in the toolkit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdunlop

I had an issue likt that yesterday trying to update to the 4.2.2 I had to reflash the stock kernel on top of the original image to get it to work. Not sure why as it should of replaced it with the stock flash.

My device was also unlocked and rooted. I was able to sideload using adb and twrp and kept getting error till i flashed stock image and stock kernal. once 4.2.2 was flashed i had to re root and re load twrp, using the toolkit

May help may not. are you using the toolkit to apply 4.2.1?

14th February 2013, 02:02 AM   |  #335  
Flag Winter Haven
Thanks Meter: 262

1,546 posts
More
If we're on completely stock 4.2.2 can we use this toolkit? Or does it need to be updated?
14th February 2013, 04:19 AM   |  #336  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 1,685

2,320 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by niv3d

If we're on completely stock 4.2.2 can we use this toolkit? Or does it need to be updated?

The toolkit should still work just fine, as there is nothing major in 4.2.2 that should prevent the toolkit from working correctly.
The Following User Says Thank You to shimp208 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th February 2013, 03:43 PM   |  #337  
Thanks Meter: 5

25 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shimp208

The toolkit should still work just fine, as there is nothing major in 4.2.2 that should prevent the toolkit from working correctly.

did it work for 4.2.2 Stock root ? not able to find out that options there..
14th February 2013, 06:05 PM   |  #338  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 1,685

2,320 posts
Donate to Me
More
Re: [NEXUS 10 TOOLKIT V1.3.0] Drivers, Backup, Unlock, Root, Flash, Mods + MUCH MORE
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayki

did it work for 4.2.2 Stock root ? not able to find out that options there..

Try selecting the 4.2 or 4.2.1 root options those should still work for 4.2 2. If not there are other simple root procedures you can try as well.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium
14th February 2013, 07:04 PM   |  #339  
Thanks Meter: 4

21 posts
AW: [NEXUS 10 TOOLKIT V1.3.0] Drivers, Backup, Unlock, Root, Flash, Mods + MUCH MORE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckless

Very minor thing...I'm currently on version 1.7.0. When starting up it asks if I want to check for updates. When I say yes, it finds 1.7.1. It then puts a bunch of text on the screen but then closes before I have a chance to type anything.

Any ideas? (Not a huge issue...1.7.0 is fine for me now)

Thanks!
Eckless

Hi Mark,
the same Problem by me.

Getippt mit nem Nexus 10
15th February 2013, 05:12 PM   |  #340  
Thanks Meter: 17

65 posts
Lightbulb
Hi Mark,

the update from 1.3.0 to 1.7.1 worked perfectly after entering my donation code.
Will there be an update for Android Build JDQ39 (v4.2.2) ? Pleeease...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread