Post Reply

[ROM] [JB 4.2.2]cm10.1/sgt7 [discontinued]

OP powerpoint45

13th February 2013, 01:21 PM   |  #191  
Senior Member
Flag Mount Vernon, IA,USA
Thanks Meter: 188
 
288 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerpoint45

Oh.. I guess I'm not which means their were none of those kernel changes... I thought you were referring to whatever hashcode has done... Ill change chlog

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire2 using xda app-developers app

Is the mac fix in it?
13th February 2013, 05:59 PM   |  #192  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
85 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Re: [ROM] [JB 4.2.1]cm10.1/sgt7 [20130211] [UPD8 TIME]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nFiniti

What do you mean hide the root? You could go into superuser and block it from superuser privileges?

powerpoint45, I'm going to whisper you involving a small personal thing since your one of the people that prob would know.

Sky go app looks at the build model and finger print in the build.prop when it loads, if it does not match a valid identity the have then it throws up an error. It also checks the default . prop for root ro.secure=0 means you have root so I need to be able to change this to a 1 to allow my app to work

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
14th February 2013, 12:35 AM   |  #193  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
I dunno if this is a problem with my ROM or just my Kindle. It was working fine before flashing and a while after, now it is suddenly starting.
Whenever I click the power button for my kindle to go to sleep, I see a small white rectangular flash and then it goes to sleep. When I charge it, the white rectangular looking thing flashes and then my Kindle hangs on a black screen while charging, and the screen doesn't turn completely off. When I click the power button, it comes to the lock screen normally. But it happens again when I click it to try to make it sleep while charging. Is this just a bug with CyanogenMod or what?
14th February 2013, 12:46 AM   |  #194  
Gohan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nowhere
Thanks Meter: 960
 
10,016 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Re: [ROM] [JB 4.2.1]cm10.1/sgt7 [20130211] [UPD8 TIME]
^^^This is a known bug. You must turn the brightness down for the backlight to turn off when you turn it off. (just don't leave it on 100% brightness and you'll be good)
The Following User Says Thank You to Gohan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th February 2013, 03:57 AM   |  #195  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Thanks, I lowered my brightness and it works fine now.
One more thing, I was playing GTA 3 and the driving was extremely erratic. It kept swerving left and right as I was trying to drive. And with shooters like Dead Trigger and Shadowgun, the aiming is wierd. I didn't have this problem originally. Is this another ROM bug that has to do with the multitouch or something?
15th February 2013, 10:04 AM   |  #196  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
152 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2007
Re: [ROM] [JB 4.2.1]cm10.1/sgt7 [20130211] [UPD8 TIME]
Quote:
Originally Posted by willieboya

Sky go app looks at the build model and finger print in the build.prop when it loads, if it does not match a valid identity the have then it throws up an error. It also checks the default . prop for root ro.secure=0 means you have root so I need to be able to change this to a 1 to allow my app to work

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

So your app won't work on rooted devices... I that's odd. Idk.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire2 using xda app-developers app
15th February 2013, 01:58 PM   |  #197  
powerpoint45's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 1,897
 
2,064 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM] [JB 4.2.1]cm10.1/sgt7 [20130211] [UPD8 TIME]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJThePwnapple

Thanks, I lowered my brightness and it works fine now.
One more thing, I was playing GTA 3 and the driving was extremely erratic. It kept swerving left and right as I was trying to drive. And with shooters like Dead Trigger and Shadowgun, the aiming is wierd. I didn't have this problem originally. Is this another ROM bug that has to do with the multitouch or something?

I think its a kernal thing. Someone said something like that about minecraft

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire2 using xda app-developers app
15th February 2013, 05:16 PM   |  #198  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
85 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Re: [ROM] [JB 4.2.1]cm10.1/sgt7 [20130211] [UPD8 TIME]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nFiniti

So your app won't work on rooted devices... I that's odd. Idk.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire2 using xda app-developers app

Its supposed to protect their TV suppliers from people sharing although I can go into sky on my comp and stream to anyone I want all day long, stupid. They have a thing with apple so android gets neglected

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
16th February 2013, 03:33 AM   |  #199  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerpoint45

I think its a kernal thing. Someone said something like that about minecraft

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire2 using xda app-developers app

Dang, looks like I'm flashing back to stock until there is a fix.
Gaming is what I do most on my kindle.
16th February 2013, 07:09 PM   |  #200  
Senior Member
Flag Fort Lauderdale, Fl
Thanks Meter: 50
 
248 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
I flashed this and its stuck on the CynagenMod animation any ideas?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes