Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,971 Members 44,608 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

JDVIL SRIS INTRNΔTIΩNΔL {roms} TAM ZΩDIΔC

Tip us?

jeremyandroid
Old
(Last edited by jeremyandroid; 13th February 2013 at 07:04 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2223

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [rom] JDEVIL ma8/6 HYBRID[7105] 2.12.13 TEAM ZODIAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by mocsab View Post
I can totally understand how that kind of thing can happen, and I never thought it was done with any kind of deviousness or intention - to be honest, I wasn't even totally sure it was a problem - I really do appreciate the work you have done and am enjoying what I have seen so far on this rom - great work - can't wait to see what you have in store for future releases!
Sure buddy . Again Thanks for giving me a chance. As we are all here on a development site to share, learn from our mistakes and most definitely speed these babys up while reducing battery life JDEVIL STYLE . You actually help me bc I can slim the rom up a bit and in theory speed it up

JDEVIL ZODIAC POWERED ROMS
CUSTOM KERNELS FOR LINUX MACHINES, CUSTOM ROMS, PEN-TESTING,COMPUTER SECURITY, NETWORK SECURITY,CUSTOM PATCH AND SCRIPTING, HELP WITH ALL DEBIAN/UBUNTU BASED DISTROS, ALL TYPES OF SOFTWARE AND EBOOKS ON COMPUTER LANGUAGES,PEN-TESTING,ANY SOFTWARE TUTORIAL EBOOKS. BEGINNER-EXPERT INBOX ME FOR WHAT YOU MAY WANT TO GET PRICES ON
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jeremyandroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

KDurantula
Old
Thanks Meter 186

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2132114

Working theme and it looks pretty good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to KDurantula For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jeremyandroid
Old
(Last edited by jeremyandroid; 13th February 2013 at 06:26 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2223

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDurantula View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2132114

Working theme and it looks pretty good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
Ill put that link under OP after I get permission. THANKS !!

CUSTOM KERNELS FOR LINUX MACHINES, CUSTOM ROMS, PEN-TESTING,COMPUTER SECURITY, NETWORK SECURITY,CUSTOM PATCH AND SCRIPTING, HELP WITH ALL DEBIAN/UBUNTU BASED DISTROS, ALL TYPES OF SOFTWARE AND EBOOKS ON COMPUTER LANGUAGES,PEN-TESTING,ANY SOFTWARE TUTORIAL EBOOKS. BEGINNER-EXPERT INBOX ME FOR WHAT YOU MAY WANT TO GET PRICES ON
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jeremyandroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jeremyandroid
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2223

DONATE TO ME

V2 hybrid back up mirrors later today.

Jdevil zodiac powered roms
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jeremyandroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

KDurantula
Old
Thanks Meter 186
Just installed V2 and it's running nice and smooth. Thanks for another solid build.

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeahitsgotahemii View Post
Really like the ROM, Setup quite nice and i like the app selection. After downloading and installing (factory reset, wipe cache, dalvic, and fix permission) i keep getting a messaging force close. It seems like it happens very often?
Download v2 from the new link and you won't be disappointed!
The Following User Says Thank You to KDurantula For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jeremyandroid
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2223

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeahitsgotahemii View Post
Really like the ROM, Setup quite nice and i like the app selection. After downloading and installing (factory reset, wipe cache, dalvic, and fix permission) i keep getting a messaging force close. It seems like it happens very often?
Thanks for the report I pulled it again. I wont release anything that has a fc sorry about that. If its not perfect in my eyes I have to pull .

scamus
Old
Thanks Meter 550

DONATE TO ME
hello friends

is a pleasure and an honor to share our work with my brother jeremyandroid and with all your friends

Greetings and blessings
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scamus For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SlsAustin
Old
(Last edited by SlsAustin; 15th February 2013 at 05:43 AM.)
Thanks Meter 86
I downloaded v2 before you pulled it and it works fine? Should I update to the new v2 when it comes back? Its working perfectly for me as it is?
The Following User Says Thank You to SlsAustin For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

KDurantula
Old
Thanks Meter 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlsAustin View Post
I downloaded v2 before you pulled it and it works fine? Should I update to the new v2 when it comes back? Its working perfectly for me as it is?
There was just one or two things that needed to be fixed. If it's working fine then thats good but if not I would recommend flashing the new one. Jeremy is going to put the link up soon.

jeremyandroid
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2223

DONATE TO ME

V2 is up. It may be awhile if I do an update of mb3. Im just not sold on the newer is better theory. Just like I stated ma8 was choppy and proved to be slow so thats why this hybrid was built. And obviously they seen it to have issues as well. Ill have to play with mb3 for a week or so to see if theres a difference.