Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,750 Members 43,531 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.4.4][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightlies

Tip us?
 
jruesga
Old
#1411  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 219
Posts: 182
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgjl View Post
How many are noticing this? No lags 'at all' - by which I would mean even pretty complex pages open quickly and can be scrolled immediately and without any judder?

Currently I can only get this on a CM10.0 build from late November which works well with Browser2Ram. I've tried earlier versions of CM10.1 a couple of times and found the browser experience to be less good and, moreover, Browser2Ram would always lose bookmarks - which it doesn't with that old CM10 build, so I've always gone back to it.
These patches were merged this night. Please, grab the next nightly and you will see a really improvement of browser navigation.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jruesga For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
CandyAndy
Old
#1412  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 54
Posts: 587
Join Date: Jul 2009
Default Re: [ROM][OFFICIAL] Cyanogenmod 10.1 Nightlies

Thanks for the nightlies. This is the best thing to happen to our tablet.

By the way, is it so that gtalk videotalk doesnt work with CM mods? I tried to call yesterday with tablet and my Nexus 4 and they both have CM 10,1 but I couldn't make the call. So I was wondering if this is a well known bug or did Google just have some server problems.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD
 
kokoon
Old
#1413  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 100
Join Date: Mar 2010
I'm planning on unlocking and installing CM10.1 right now, do I get these 2 recent fixes that improve the performance so much?
 
dasunsrule32
Old
#1414  
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2,008
Posts: 2,298
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Gilbert, AZ

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [ROM][OFFICIAL] Cyanogenmod 10.1 Nightlies

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyAndy View Post
Thanks for the nightlies. This is the best thing to happen to our tablet.

By the way, is it so that gtalk videotalk doesnt work with CM mods? I tried to call yesterday with tablet and my Nexus 4 and they both have CM 10,1 but I couldn't make the call. So I was wondering if this is a well known bug or did Google just have some server problems.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD
Works fine here. Make sure you are on the correct gapps. Also, you may need to wipe the Talk apps data too if you're having issues. Thank you

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD
 
dgjl
Old
#1415  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 31
Posts: 289
Join Date: Jan 2012
OK, here's the issue. When I upgraded to CM10.1 all my data disappeared, and I mean properly disappeared; it's not in any file on explorer and, when I check strorage under settings there's no record of it. It says I have 5 GB free from 27, but none of the sub sections, even misc, have anything much in them. 18.5 GB is somewhere in the system but unfindable. It's not under data/media or 0/data/media - it's nowhere to b found.

Any thoughts?
 
singlebeam
Old
(Last edited by singlebeam; 14th February 2013 at 12:13 AM.)
#1416  
singlebeam's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 33
Posts: 268
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: State of Jefferson
Default Re: [ROM][OFFICIAL] Cyanogenmod 10.1 Nightlies

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgjl View Post
OK, here's the issue. When I upgraded to CM10.1 all my data disappeared, and I mean properly disappeared; it's not in any file on explorer and, when I check strorage under settings there's no record of it. It says I have 5 GB free from 27, but none of the sub sections, even misc, have anything much in them. 18.5 GB is somewhere in the system but unfindable. It's not under data/media or 0/data/media - it's nowhere to b found.

Any thoughts?
One time my stuff moved to a folder named 'legacy' that was within the data/media/0 folder. I believe this happened after I wiped data from recovery. I think it has to do with multi-user support and the way it preserves your old files. Hope this helps.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using xda premium
 
whereisit
Old
#1417  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 56
Join Date: Apr 2010
Default Re: [ROM][OFFICIAL] Cyanogenmod 10.1 Nightlies

I'm already on 4.2.1 Black Bean rom. In order to install CM10.1, I can just factory reset and flash CM10.1 since I'm already on 4.2.1?
Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Transformer Pad TF700T using xda app-developers app
 
paddycr
Old
#1418  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 137
Posts: 582
Join Date: Jan 2012
Default Re: [ROM][OFFICIAL] Cyanogenmod 10.1 Nightlies

Quote:
Originally Posted by whereisit View Post
I'm already on 4.2.1 Black Bean rom. In order to install CM10.1, I can just factory reset and flash CM10.1 since I'm already on 4.2.1?
Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Transformer Pad TF700T using xda app-developers app
Yes, I did the same as you and it worked fine.

This rom is really working nicely btw. Great improvement in smoothness since I last tried it a few weeks ago

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium
 
whereisit
Old
#1419  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 56
Join Date: Apr 2010
Default Re: [ROM][OFFICIAL] Cyanogenmod 10.1 Nightlies

Thanks for quick reply.

Sent from my Transformer Pad TF700T using xda app-developers app
 
paddycr
Old
#1420  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 137
Posts: 582
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgjl View Post
OK, here's the issue. When I upgraded to CM10.1 all my data disappeared, and I mean properly disappeared; it's not in any file on explorer and, when I check strorage under settings there's no record of it. It says I have 5 GB free from 27, but none of the sub sections, even misc, have anything much in them. 18.5 GB is somewhere in the system but unfindable. It's not under data/media or 0/data/media - it's nowhere to b found.

Any thoughts?
Dumb question but are you in root when you look for /data/media or are you looking on your sdcard? The reason I ask is that I have a folder on my sdcard called /data/media/. So the real path to this is rather confusingly /data/media/data/media Just a thought...

Tags
cyanogenmod, official, tf700t
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes