Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,750 Members 43,531 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.4.4][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightlies

Tip us?

jruesga
Old
Thanks Meter 219
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgjl View Post
How many are noticing this? No lags 'at all' - by which I would mean even pretty complex pages open quickly and can be scrolled immediately and without any judder?

Currently I can only get this on a CM10.0 build from late November which works well with Browser2Ram. I've tried earlier versions of CM10.1 a couple of times and found the browser experience to be less good and, moreover, Browser2Ram would always lose bookmarks - which it doesn't with that old CM10 build, so I've always gone back to it.
These patches were merged this night. Please, grab the next nightly and you will see a really improvement of browser navigation.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jruesga For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

CandyAndy
Old
Thanks Meter 54
Default Re: [ROM][OFFICIAL] Cyanogenmod 10.1 Nightlies

Thanks for the nightlies. This is the best thing to happen to our tablet.

By the way, is it so that gtalk videotalk doesnt work with CM mods? I tried to call yesterday with tablet and my Nexus 4 and they both have CM 10,1 but I couldn't make the call. So I was wondering if this is a well known bug or did Google just have some server problems.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

kokoon
Old
Thanks Meter 10
I'm planning on unlocking and installing CM10.1 right now, do I get these 2 recent fixes that improve the performance so much?

dasunsrule32
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2,008

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyAndy View Post
Thanks for the nightlies. This is the best thing to happen to our tablet.

By the way, is it so that gtalk videotalk doesnt work with CM mods? I tried to call yesterday with tablet and my Nexus 4 and they both have CM 10,1 but I couldn't make the call. So I was wondering if this is a well known bug or did Google just have some server problems.

Works fine here. Make sure you are on the correct gapps. Also, you may need to wipe the Talk apps data too if you're having issues. Thank you

dgjl
Old
Thanks Meter 31
OK, here's the issue. When I upgraded to CM10.1 all my data disappeared, and I mean properly disappeared; it's not in any file on explorer and, when I check strorage under settings there's no record of it. It says I have 5 GB free from 27, but none of the sub sections, even misc, have anything much in them. 18.5 GB is somewhere in the system but unfindable. It's not under data/media or 0/data/media - it's nowhere to b found.

Any thoughts?

singlebeam
Old
(Last edited by singlebeam; 14th February 2013 at 12:13 AM.)
Thanks Meter 33

Quote:
OK, here's the issue. When I upgraded to CM10.1 all my data disappeared, and I mean properly disappeared; it's not in any file on explorer and, when I check strorage under settings there's no record of it. It says I have 5 GB free from 27, but none of the sub sections, even misc, have anything much in them. 18.5 GB is somewhere in the system but unfindable. It's not under data/media or 0/data/media - it's nowhere to b found.

Any thoughts?
One time my stuff moved to a folder named 'legacy' that was within the data/media/0 folder. I believe this happened after I wiped data from recovery. I think it has to do with multi-user support and the way it preserves your old files. Hope this helps.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using xda premium

whereisit
Old
Thanks Meter 1

I'm already on 4.2.1 Black Bean rom. In order to install CM10.1, I can just factory reset and flash CM10.1 since I'm already on 4.2.1?
Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Transformer Pad TF700T using xda app-developers app

paddycr
Old
Thanks Meter 137

Quote:
Originally Posted by whereisit View Post
I'm already on 4.2.1 Black Bean rom. In order to install CM10.1, I can just factory reset and flash CM10.1 since I'm already on 4.2.1?
Thanks in advance.

Yes, I did the same as you and it worked fine.

This rom is really working nicely btw. Great improvement in smoothness since I last tried it a few weeks ago

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium

whereisit
Old
Thanks Meter 1

Thanks for quick reply.

paddycr
Old
Thanks Meter 137
Quote:

Any thoughts?
Dumb question but are you in root when you look for /data/media or are you looking on your sdcard? The reason I ask is that I have a folder on my sdcard called /data/media/. So the real path to this is rather confusingly /data/media/data/media Just a thought...

Tags
cyanogenmod, official, tf700t