Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,472 Members 50,297 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

(7.17.13) Team Venom Presents ViperDNA

Tip us?

uppon2
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamrock13 View Post
I'm glad my guide helped you earlier, also it's nice to see you already active in the ViperDNA thread. Thank you
The more you sweat in training the less you bleed in battle
The Following User Says Thank You to uppon2 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mbwsutherland
Old
Thanks Meter 58
Default Re: (Rom)(2.12.13)Team Venom Presents ViperDNA 1.1.1 l Tweaks l OTA l EQS l Venom HUB

Alright so I tried messing with the density option under misc in venom tweaks and rebooted to force close. So I navigated back to the density slider and now the highest dpi o can choose is 400 witch works great but would like my stock 480 back. Not sure what could have caused the maximum density allowed to change from 480 to 400 any one got any ideas.

VIA CUBED VIPER DNA

shizumie
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Default Re: (Rom)(2.12.13)Team Venom Presents ViperDNA 1.1.1 l Tweaks l OTA l EQS l Venom HUB

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbwsutherland View Post
Alright so I tried messing with the density option under misc in venom tweaks and rebooted to force close. So I navigated back to the density slider and now the highest dpi o can choose is 400 witch works great but would like my stock 480 back. Not sure what could have caused the maximum density allowed to change from 480 to 400 any one got any ideas.

VIA CUBED VIPER DNA
Known issue. Think you can use a 3rd party app to change it past 400, not sure though.
This will likely be addressed in next ota.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

mbwsutherland
Old
Thanks Meter 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by shizumie View Post
Known issue. Think you can use a 3rd party app to change it past 400, not sure though.
This will likely be addressed in next ota.

I know I shouldn't have tried it with Rosie I guess ill try a third party like apex or nova

VIA CUBED VIPER DNA

thunderbolt33
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by BDragonD24 View Post
I had the same problem but I took his advice and added that folder and my is working now even without a reboot. As long as there isn't anything in that folder try deleting it and recreating it. I created it using the File Explorer that came with the ROM and now my gallery shows up.

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

Has anyone noticed that the volume control doesn't stay set at times? I sometimes turn my phone down to vibrate or silent and it reverts back to whatever volume setting it was at. I only noticed thanks to my phone ringing in a meeting It sometimes happens in reverse too. I will take it off of Vibrate or silent and later on I'll notice that it's silent again. Any ideas?
in the folder theres something in there called com.keramidas.TitaniumBackup
Is it okay to delete this folder than recreate it?

shizumie
Old
Thanks Meter 20

Quote:
I know I shouldn't have tried it with Rosie I guess ill try a third party like apex or nova

VIA CUBED VIPER DNA
Ya at times rosie dosent like to party like that, lol. Others should work ok. Also I think you can change lcd past 400 with something like rom toolbox or ang other lcd app. I could be wrong. And I think nits said to expect an update today r tom. If so it will probly address that.. (don't quote me on that ota though)

MsEvyLynch
Old
Thanks Meter 103
funny story my friends were wandering why my phone was in recovery and I'm just like I'm installing an update for my viper rom. There like ok. They see the new features and were like what can I do that on my iphone? I'm just like em..... nope. They didn't believe me so they searched in the app store for tweaks like this. Gotta love Venom tweaks there a real Jealousy magnet.

On another note does Sony sound enhancement work cause I don't notice a difference.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsEvyLynch For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Danzoman
Old
Thanks Meter 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsEvyLynch View Post
funny story my friends were wandering why my phone was in recovery and I'm just like I'm installing an update for my viper rom. There like ok. They see the new features and were like what can I do that on my iphone? I'm just like em..... nope. They didn't believe me so they searched in the app store for tweaks like this. Gotta love Venom tweaks there a real Jealousy magnet.

On another note does Sony sound enhancement work cause I don't notice a difference.
I have flashed many different roms on my Galaxy Nexus that had Sony xloud and never noticed a difference then nor do I now on DNA. I can't even get the toggle to stay on. But there are those that swear it does something but I believe its placebo. Things I do notice are turning beats on and off and dsp manager.

Via Viper DNA

usopen
Old
Thanks Meter 216
Quote:

VIA CUBED VIPER DNA
It takes two seconds to fix your problem, so don't worry it is an easy fix. As a matter of fact I am running mine at 450 right now. Use a file manager like root explorer and go into system/ build.prop. Long press on build.prop and open in Text Editor. Scroll down to where it says System Prop for Displays. About the sixth line underneath that you should see ro.sf.lcd_density=400. Change the 400 to whatever DPI you want. I would encourage you to have it anywhere from 400-480 on Sense so Rosie doesn't force close or give you errors! Make sure you save the changes and exit, reboot and profit!!

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

Anyone able to get WiFi tether working? I have tried the usual solutions. MSS Clamping, Routing Fix, WiFi driver reload checked, and tried pretty much all device options! Any help would be greatly appreciated
The Following User Says Thank You to usopen For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shizumie
Old
Thanks Meter 20

[/COLOR]Anyone able to get WiFi tether working? I have tried the usual solutions. MSS Clamping, Routing Fix, WiFi driver reload checked, and tried pretty much all device options! Any help would be greatly appreciated[/QUOTE]

+1
This is the ONLY thing im missing. I have asked a few places but get no response. (I thought it musta been a stupid question)

Signed with the blood of my DNA

Tags
hub, ota, tacos are a tasty treat, tweaks, venom, vin is awesome
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe