FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (May 15 – 30)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Google No Longer Sending Calendar SMS Notifications

In a not entirely surprising move, Google announced that it’s putting an … more

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

[10.FEB.13]Recoveries [TWRP, CWM]

Thanks Meter: 0
 
By sportsstar89, Guest on 11th February 2013, 02:07 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
11th February 2013, 03:56 PM |#11  
maddoc1007's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag cork
Thanks Meter: 56
 
More
Thumbs up magldr
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsstar89

Well as is its just for clk if your crafty enough you can install on magldr






fastboot flash recovery leo_cwm_(recovery version).img

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

can u do latest recoveries in flashable zip for magldr thanks n advance as dont use clk n which in ur opinion is better clk or magldr as never tried clk
 
 
11th February 2013, 03:56 PM |#12  
skinbis's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Accra
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsstar89

Well as is its just for clk if your crafty enough you can install on magldr





fastboot flash recovery leo_cwm_(recovery version).img

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

did that but it says fastboot is not an executable program...
11th February 2013, 06:43 PM |#13  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
AW: [10.FEB.13]Recoveries [TWRP, CWM]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsstar89

Hi everyone, I managed to compile the latest version of TWRP and CWM for the leo. This is complete stock TWRP and CWM. I can compile any recovery so if you have any requests let me know and I'll put them here.
First up is CWM.

Recovery name: ClockworkMod Recovery
Recovery Version: 6.0.2.6
Touch: No (Closed source)
Working: Everything i think
Not Working: you tell me
Instructions:

Code:
fastboot flash recovery cwm_leo_(RECOVERY_VERSION).img
Downloads: goo.im/devs/sportsstar89/leo/cwm

Thanks for your work.
Could also compile 4ext recovery?

Sent from my HD2 MIUI JB
11th February 2013, 06:51 PM |#14  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 613
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinbis

did that but it says fastboot is not an executable program...

Should also flash via terminal / adb shell.
Copy to sdcard and run :
adb shell
# flash_image recovery /sdcard/cwm_leo_(RECOVERY_VERSION).img

from cmd/terminal
sportsstar89
11th February 2013, 11:46 PM |#15  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Re: [10.FEB.13]Recoveries [TWRP, CWM]
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinbis

did that but it says fastboot is not an executable program...

You dont have fastboot installed. You can do what's below too




Quote:
Originally Posted by HypoTurtle

Should also flash via terminal / adb shell.
Copy to sdcard and run :
adb shell
# flash_image recovery /sdcard/cwm_leo_(RECOVERY_VERSION).img

from cmd/terminal



Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium
13th February 2013, 12:10 PM |#16  
Member
Flag Ghost Town
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
There is already a newer version of CWR made by arif-ali on 6.0.2.7 http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1155
The Following User Says Thank You to fantomel For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2013, 06:11 PM |#17  
MarkAtHome's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 302
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fantomel

There is already a newer version of CWR made by arif-ali on 6.0.2.7 http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1155

Great point, besides, Arif-Ali is part of Team Win, and his releases are the official ones.
The Following User Says Thank You to MarkAtHome For This Useful Post: [ View ]
sportsstar89
13th February 2013, 07:03 PM |#18  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Re: [10.FEB.13]Recoveries [TWRP, CWM]
Quote:
Originally Posted by fantomel

There is already a newer version of CWR made by arif-ali on 6.0.2.7 http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1155

It is 6.0.2.7 koush just didn't use make a version change commit
https://github.com/cyanogenmod/andro...table_recovery




Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkAtHome

Great point, besides, Arif-Ali is part of Team Win, and his releases are the official ones.



Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium
Last edited by sportsstar89; 13th February 2013 at 08:59 PM.
16th February 2013, 12:17 AM |#19  
NYLimited's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag 40.75659° N 73.98626° W
Thanks Meter: 1,723
 
More
Re: [10.FEB.13]Recoveries [TWRP, CWM]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsstar89

Hi everyone, I managed to compile the latest version of TWRP and CWM for the leo. This is complete stock TWRP and CWM.

May I ask how these are different from versions already made available by arif-ali and kokotas? Both are available for Magldr as well as cLK, flashable or image, in addition to an extended TWRP version. I don't understand the difference...



---
I always advise people not to give advice...
sportsstar89
16th February 2013, 02:21 AM |#20  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Re: [10.FEB.13]Recoveries [TWRP, CWM]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYLimited

May I ask how these are different from versions already made available by arif-ali and kokotas? Both are available for Magldr as well as cLK, flashable or image, in addition to an extended TWRP version. I don't understand the difference...



---
I always advise people not to give advice...

This is complete stock and made using my device tree from the cm10.1 source

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes