Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Off Topic Thread

OP jyazzie110

13th February 2013, 05:43 PM   |  #491  
Re: Off Topic Thread
Morning off topic people. Just putting the tread back on top since it's so quite in here. @jayzzie hope the snow let's you get back out to work a full day..
@missK best thing is a clean home no doubt. So you get two:thumbup::thumbup: from me.
Happy Hump day everyone!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Bajanman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2013, 06:52 PM   |  #492  
jyazzie110's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Flagstaff, AZ
Thanks Meter: 265
 
1,351 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Donate to Me
More
Re: Off Topic Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bajanman

Morning off topic people. Just putting the tread back on top since it's so quite in here. @jayzzie hope the snow let's you get back out to work a full day..
@missK best thing is a clean home no doubt. So you get two:thumbup::thumbup: from me.
Happy Hump day everyone!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

It's not really the snow......just that all the jobs are scheduled for 5omorrow and every day afterwards.......no work today as well which sucks.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app
13th February 2013, 07:12 PM   |  #493  
Re: Off Topic Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by jyazzie110

It's not really the snow......just that all the jobs are scheduled for 5omorrow and every day afterwards.......no work today as well which sucks.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

Oh ok I understand now. But I know you'll rather, b working making some mula tho!!

Hey Jay I was wondering if you knew how to change the text color in the text msg app. Because I know you did some theming for a few people. But the Rom DIAPHANES Rc1...
I'm on has both white letters on the in/out text of the SMS app. Not a big deal but just asking if you could look at it if it's something easy for you to fix. maybe changing it to blue or something else. Let me know k.
Thanx brahda

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2
Last edited by Bajanman; 13th February 2013 at 07:14 PM.
13th February 2013, 07:22 PM   |  #494  
cdshepherd's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,176
 
1,886 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
Re: Off Topic Thread
I am alive lol:thumbup:

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cdshepherd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2013, 07:28 PM   |  #495  
Re: Off Topic Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdshepherd

I am alive lol:thumbup:

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Good to know you doing ok. lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2
13th February 2013, 07:55 PM   |  #496  
jyazzie110's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Flagstaff, AZ
Thanks Meter: 265
 
1,351 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Donate to Me
More
Re: Off Topic Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bajanman

Oh ok I understand now. But I know you'll rather, b working making some mula tho!!

Hey Jay I was wondering if you knew how to change the text color in the text msg app. Because I know you did some theming for a few people. But the Rom DIAPHANES Rc1...
I'm on has both white letters on the in/out text of the SMS app. Not a big deal but just asking if you could look at it if it's something easy for you to fix. maybe changing it to blue or something else. Let me know k.
Thanx brahda

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

Well I've got a few things to take of today but I can take a look into it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to jyazzie110 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2013, 07:58 PM   |  #497  
Re: Off Topic Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by jyazzie110

Well I've got a few things to take of today but I can take a look into it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

no rush. And thank you. Very much

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2
14th February 2013, 04:19 PM   |  #498  
Re: Off Topic Thread
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL OF THE LOVERS, HUSBAND & WIFE'S, GIRLFRIENDS & BOYFRIENDS. GUESS IT'S A DAY JUST TO GIVE LOVE. AND TELL YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER YOU LOVE THEM. ENJOY YOUR DAY EVERYONE!!
Just my 2..
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2
14th February 2013, 04:49 PM   |  #499  
Judge Joseph Dredd's Avatar
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator - Judgment is Coming
Mega-City One
Thanks Meter: 26,856
 
101010
15,683 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Don’t forget those Roses for your Valentine today...

14th February 2013, 05:05 PM   |  #500  
jyazzie110's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Flagstaff, AZ
Thanks Meter: 265
 
1,351 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Donate to Me
More
Re: Off Topic Thread
Just had to pop in real quick n say HAPPY BUR5HDAY ARIZONA!!!!! Now i gota get back to work.....lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes