Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,363 Members 47,425 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[KERNEL][AT&T][AOSP/TW][4.1/4.2/4.3/4.4][07/11/2014] KT747 - ND8 - KTweaker

Tip us?

liltitiz
Old
Thanks Meter 610
Default Re: [KERNEL][AT&T][AOSP/Touchwiz][JELLYBEAN & ICS][2/8/2013] KT747 - LJ7 - KTweaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin860 View Post
Screen shot? What ROM are you using just curious

Confirmation- 76X01265D2791341A

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
I'm pretty sure a screen shot will not show how a screen renders colors

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to liltitiz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rmead01
Old
Thanks Meter 247
nm waste of a post and couldn't delete

pforsb01
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Smurf edition fixed a problem I didn't even know I had! Thanks ktoonsez.

cjranucci
Old
Thanks Meter 72
Smurf edition rocks. Glad I stumbled on the post as I don't see it linked in the OP. I am usually not far from a charger as I work at a desk and spend a lot of time in the car. As such, I rock full brightness a lot. This version looks amazing. Never knew that the SG3 screen could look so good.
AT&T Galaxy S5
The Following User Says Thank You to cjranucci For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

davebmx05
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Default Re: [KERNEL][AT&T][AOSP/Touchwiz][JELLYBEAN & ICS][2/8/2013] KT747 - LJ7 - KTweaker

Can the color mod be implemented into a two kernel?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

1weener
Old
Thanks Meter 472
Quote:
Originally Posted by davebmx05 View Post
Can the color mod be implemented into a two kernel?

What is a 2 kernel? And if you mean a second kernel, what does that mean?

alacrify
Old
Thanks Meter 1945
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1weener View Post
What is a 2 kernel? And if you mean a second kernel, what does that mean?
I think he means TW kernel and he got auto-corrected
SGSIV i337
SGSIII i747
SGSII i777
Xoom 10.1
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alacrify For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bdithug
Old
Thanks Meter 178

Been using fast charge today at work plugged into the computer for the first time. Just curious if it is supposed to charge just as fast as being plugged into a/c wall charger, or if it is just supposed to be faster than not using fast charge. I'm not complaining, using fast charge disables mtp which is good considering I don't want my phone fully accessible from a work computer. I'm just wondering if it is supposed to be charging faster than this.

baconatorXVI
Old
Thanks Meter 323

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdithug View Post
Been using fast charge today at work plugged into the computer for the first time. Just curious if it is supposed to charge just as fast as being plugged into a/c wall charger, or if it is just supposed to be faster than not using fast charge. I'm not complaining, using fast charge disables mtp which is good considering I don't want my phone fully accessible from a work computer. I'm just wondering if it is supposed to be charging faster than this.

It disables the data transfer rails and uses them for power. just like AC. so yeah in theory it should charge just as fast. The more the screen is on with you doing stuff the slower it'll charge. just like when it's on the wall. Just don't make the mistake i did and use fast charge on AC. I used to do that with my captivate all the time. Oh boy would that thing charge quick.

If you are bored... You could check out my YouTube videos
http://www.youtube.com/user/BaconatorXVI
The Following User Says Thank You to baconatorXVI For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ktoonsez
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 37956

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdithug View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by baconatorXVI View Post
It disables the data transfer rails and uses them for power. just like AC. so yeah in theory it should charge just as fast. The more the screen is on with you doing stuff the slower it'll charge. just like when it's on the wall. Just don't make the mistake i did and use fast charge on AC. I used to do that with my captivate all the time. Oh boy would that thing charge quick.

What baconatorXVI said and I believe someone did a timing test and it was somewhere around 2/3 of the speed of an A/C charger, so its fast but just not completly A/C fast.

If you like my work, donate with this link:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/dona....php?u=4325945

The Following User Says Thank You to ktoonsez For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
aokp, awesomeness, faster then a greased cat on fire on ice skates, goin down a hill!, jolly bean, sips on battery, super duper oc fast, underwear