FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

[KERNEL][AT&T][AOSP/TW][4.1/4.2/4.3/4.4][07/11/2014] KT747 - ND8 - KTweaker

16,247 posts
Thanks Meter: 43,437
 
By ktoonsez, Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor on 7th July 2012, 07:08 AM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
13th February 2013, 06:13 PM |#8741  
liltitiz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Québec
Thanks Meter: 620
 
More
Re: [KERNEL][AT&T][AOSP/Touchwiz][JELLYBEAN & ICS][2/8/2013] KT747 - LJ7 - KTweaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin860

Screen shot? What ROM are you using just curious

Confirmation- 76X01265D2791341A


Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

I'm pretty sure a screen shot will not show how a screen renders colors

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to liltitiz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
13th February 2013, 06:25 PM |#8742  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 247
 
More
nm waste of a post and couldn't delete
13th February 2013, 06:53 PM |#8743  
Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Smurf edition fixed a problem I didn't even know I had! Thanks ktoonsez.
13th February 2013, 07:04 PM |#8744  
cjranucci's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dallas, TX
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
Smurf edition rocks. Glad I stumbled on the post as I don't see it linked in the OP. I am usually not far from a charger as I work at a desk and spend a lot of time in the car. As such, I rock full brightness a lot. This version looks amazing. Never knew that the SG3 screen could look so good.
The Following User Says Thank You to cjranucci For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2013, 07:08 PM |#8745  
davebmx05's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Loganville, PA
Thanks Meter: 47
 
More
Re: [KERNEL][AT&T][AOSP/Touchwiz][JELLYBEAN & ICS][2/8/2013] KT747 - LJ7 - KTweaker
Can the color mod be implemented into a two kernel?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
13th February 2013, 07:12 PM |#8746  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 569
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by davebmx05

Can the color mod be implemented into a two kernel?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

What is a 2 kernel? And if you mean a second kernel, what does that mean?
13th February 2013, 07:13 PM |#8747  
alacrify's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,945
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1weener

What is a 2 kernel? And if you mean a second kernel, what does that mean?

I think he means TW kernel and he got auto-corrected
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alacrify For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2013, 08:54 PM |#8748  
bdithug's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Burlington
Thanks Meter: 299
 
More
Re: [KERNEL][AT&T][AOSP/Touchwiz][JELLYBEAN & ICS][2/8/2013] KT747 - LJ7 - KTweaker
Been using fast charge today at work plugged into the computer for the first time. Just curious if it is supposed to charge just as fast as being plugged into a/c wall charger, or if it is just supposed to be faster than not using fast charge. I'm not complaining, using fast charge disables mtp which is good considering I don't want my phone fully accessible from a work computer. I'm just wondering if it is supposed to be charging faster than this.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
13th February 2013, 09:14 PM |#8749  
baconatorXVI's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 323
 
More
Re: [KERNEL][AT&T][AOSP/Touchwiz][JELLYBEAN & ICS][2/8/2013] KT747 - LJ7 - KTweaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdithug

Been using fast charge today at work plugged into the computer for the first time. Just curious if it is supposed to charge just as fast as being plugged into a/c wall charger, or if it is just supposed to be faster than not using fast charge. I'm not complaining, using fast charge disables mtp which is good considering I don't want my phone fully accessible from a work computer. I'm just wondering if it is supposed to be charging faster than this.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

It disables the data transfer rails and uses them for power. just like AC. so yeah in theory it should charge just as fast. The more the screen is on with you doing stuff the slower it'll charge. just like when it's on the wall. Just don't make the mistake i did and use fast charge on AC. I used to do that with my captivate all the time. Oh boy would that thing charge quick.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to baconatorXVI For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2013, 09:20 PM |#8750  
ktoonsez's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Tempe
Thanks Meter: 43,437
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdithug

Been using fast charge today at work plugged into the computer for the first time. Just curious if it is supposed to charge just as fast as being plugged into a/c wall charger, or if it is just supposed to be faster than not using fast charge. I'm not complaining, using fast charge disables mtp which is good considering I don't want my phone fully accessible from a work computer. I'm just wondering if it is supposed to be charging faster than this.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

Quote:
Originally Posted by baconatorXVI

It disables the data transfer rails and uses them for power. just like AC. so yeah in theory it should charge just as fast. The more the screen is on with you doing stuff the slower it'll charge. just like when it's on the wall. Just don't make the mistake i did and use fast charge on AC. I used to do that with my captivate all the time. Oh boy would that thing charge quick.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

What baconatorXVI said and I believe someone did a timing test and it was somewhere around 2/3 of the speed of an A/C charger, so its fast but just not completly A/C fast.
The Following User Says Thank You to ktoonsez For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2013, 09:24 PM |#8751  
bdithug's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Burlington
Thanks Meter: 299
 
More
Re: [KERNEL][AT&T][AOSP/Touchwiz][JELLYBEAN & ICS][2/8/2013] KT747 - LJ7 - KTweaker
Thanks guys! Exactly what I was looking to hear!

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

Read More
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aokp, awesomeness, faster then a greased cat on fire on ice skates, goin down a hill!, jolly bean, sips on battery, super duper oc fast, underwear
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes