Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,290 Members 46,188 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][SPH-L900][JB][4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies

Tip us?
 
aheeejd
Old
#211  
aheeejd's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,231
Posts: 2,809
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: off the coast o the kontiki!
Default Re: [ROM][SPH-L900][JB][4.2.1] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManX4lf View Post
Hmmm.... I have a E4200 with ddwrt firmware.... Still can't connect.

Only thing I can try at this point is to try clean install. Although I think I've done this before.... Note sure....
This is an issue that people have, me included. I don't think enough people are having it though. The only way I can run any 4.2 rom, is to set it on 5ghz in the settings & I only get like 2 bars. Every now & then if I toggle CDMA/evdo/lte on & off & then reboot I'll get full signals. If I set it to auto or 2.5, it immediately drops it. It can see it but won't connect. When I'm in the mood for aosp I run the 4.1 roms cause I get full signal each & every single time. Sucks, I was hoping for a change with ma5, no such luck. Maybe it affects certain people who did the lk8 thing a ways back. I don't know,

Sent from my SPH-L900 using JellyBombed Tapatalk 2
 
DarkManX4lf
Old
#212  
DarkManX4lf's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 295
Posts: 2,937
Join Date: May 2007
Location: NYC
Default Re: [ROM][SPH-L900][JB][4.2.1] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManX4lf View Post
Hmmm.... I have a E4200 with ddwrt firmware.... Still can't connect.

Only thing I can try at this point is to try clean install. Although I think I've done this before.... Note sure....
Just tried a wipe and a clean install. Still can't connect to my 5ghz network.
 
DarkManX4lf
Old
(Last edited by DarkManX4lf; 13th February 2013 at 05:08 PM.)
#213  
DarkManX4lf's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 295
Posts: 2,937
Join Date: May 2007
Location: NYC
Default Re: [ROM][SPH-L900][JB][4.2.1] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies

Quote:
Originally Posted by aheeejd View Post
This is an issue that people have, me included. I don't think enough people are having it though. The only way I can run any 4.2 rom, is to set it on 5ghz in the settings & I only get like 2 bars. Every now & then if I toggle CDMA/evdo/lte on & off & then reboot I'll get full signals. If I set it to auto or 2.5, it immediately drops it. It can see it but won't connect. When I'm in the mood for aosp I run the 4.1 roms cause I get full signal each & every single time. Sucks, I was hoping for a change with ma5, no such luck. Maybe it affects certain people who did the lk8 thing a ways back. I don't know,

Sent from my SPH-L900 using JellyBombed Tapatalk 2
Yeah I went from ljc to lk8 and now I'm on ma5. Never downgraded.

Everything else with this rom is great. Just the 5ghz wifi.
 
Soundwavblike04
Old
#214  
Soundwavblike04's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 59
Join Date: Dec 2010
Default Re: [ROM][SPH-L900][JB][4.2.1] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies

Anyone know if its safe to delete the emulated folder from my SD card? My phone says I only have 1.5 gigs internal when I should have 6 or 7 gigs I'm thinking my SD card was copied when I flashed cm10.1

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium
 
JamesChilds
Old
#215  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 72
Posts: 239
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Lakeland

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [ROM][SPH-L900][JB][4.2.1] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies

So is there a fix out for the camera? And how about the keyboard? When I hit keys and then letters pop up the keys have weird blocks behind them and my camera crashes with a force close of gallery.

Edit: Nvmd. Camera works. Only problem is weird keyboard issues.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app
 
nibrwr
Old
#216  
nibrwr's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 286
Posts: 1,344
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Oklahoma
Default Re: [ROM][SPH-L900][JB][4.2.1] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesChilds View Post
So is there a fix out for the camera? And how about the keyboard? When I hit keys and then letters pop up the keys have weird blocks behind them and my camera crashes with a force close of gallery.

Edit: Nvmd. Camera works. Only problem is weird keyboard issues.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app
Can you take a screenshot of the keyboard issue?
iPhone -> iPhone 3GS -> HTC Evo 4G -> Samsung Epic 4G Touch -> Samsung Galaxy Nexus -> LG Nexus 4 -> Samsung Galaxy Note 2 -> iPhone 5 -> LG Nexus 5
 
justinship
Old
#217  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 13
Join Date: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by nibrwr View Post
Can you take a screenshot of the keyboard issue?
its hard to grab the screen shot of this.. its only some letters(and sometimes different ones in different portrait modes).

I just disable the pop-ups under inputs/google keyboard settings
 
VeNuMuS
Old
#218  
VeNuMuS's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,623
Posts: 3,611
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Los Angeles

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [ROM][SPH-L900][JB][4.2.1] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinship View Post
its hard to grab the screen shot of this.. its only some letters(and sometimes different ones in different portrait modes).

I just disable the pop-ups under inputs/google keyboard settings
Are you on the latest nightlie?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
 
justinship
Old
#219  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 13
Join Date: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatar View Post
Are you on the latest nightlie?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
Yea the keyboard image thing happens on the 2/14 one still(my voice recording/odd sound issue is fixed).
 
DarkManX4lf
Old
#220  
DarkManX4lf's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 295
Posts: 2,937
Join Date: May 2007
Location: NYC
Default Re: [ROM][SPH-L900][JB][4.2.1] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesChilds View Post
So is there a fix out for the camera? And how about the keyboard? When I hit keys and then letters pop up the keys have weird blocks behind them and my camera crashes with a force close of gallery.

Edit: Nvmd. Camera works. Only problem is weird keyboard issues.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app
Stock camera is ok for me. Sometimes it doesn't work sometimes it does. Camera zoom fx works well. So far I haven't had an issue... But then again I don't take that many pictures or video.

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinship View Post
its hard to grab the screen shot of this.. its only some letters(and sometimes different ones in different portrait modes).

I just disable the pop-ups under inputs/google keyboard settings
Too bad we can't palm swipe

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes