Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,347 Members 51,618 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Magnetic POGO Cable

Tip us?

Maxey
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default AW: Magnetic POGO Cable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blehdesu View Post
I ordered from Amazon UK and the tracking has been stuck at "processed at national hub" for a week now.

Not sure what's taking so long to "process" :-\

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD
Phew well same for me with a qi pad I bought from Hongkong.. Is stuck in "processing for delivery to addressee" since last Friday. Maybe the Airmail staff participated in Chinese New Years

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

blancocar
Old
Thanks Meter 14
I ordered from their website on Jan 21. Ems tracking info has not changed since Jan 24. Their web page said 7-14 days was typical. It is annoying. What a joke...

mrRobinson
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 8017
Mine took almost a month to arrive. I ordered from pogocable.com but i wasn't tracking or sweating it. Anyway I'm happy with it and works fine with the roocase i have. Not sure if everyone saw this http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/02...-the-nexus-10/

Maxey
Old
Thanks Meter 1

Well I hope mine doesn't take a month to bridge the English Channel.. I didn't get any tracking number though so there's a constant anticipation when walking to the mailbox in the afternoon

orellius
Old
Thanks Meter 20
I ordered mine Jan 19 and it came Feb 4-8, not sure what day it actually arrived because I was out of town that week.

I don't pay attention or monitor line graphs about my charging time. It's just worth it to me to have the strain/stress taken off the USB port, and if it gets tripped over, the Nexus might not take the fall.

ryan stewart
Old
Thanks Meter 59
I love mine, its my primary charging source. For the same reasons as stated, saves wear on the USB port and reduces the risk of the tablet getting yanked off the table if the cord is kicked.

Im really, really hoping for a dock. If one doesnt show up soon I might have to part money for a second one in order to travel with.

Eatonitis
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Default Re: Magnetic POGO Cable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxey View Post
So it took 2 days to arrive? Mine is now more than a week in the making.

I was very surprised myself, particularly after the despatch email quoted 16th Feb as the expected delivery date, guess I've been lucky but I'm well pleased with the product. It's definitely charging around 20% faster and obviously more convenient.

Hope yours turns up ASAP

Sent from my Nexus 10 using XDA Premium HD app
The Following User Says Thank You to Eatonitis For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Maxey
Old
Thanks Meter 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eatonitis View Post
I was very surprised myself, particularly after the despatch email quoted 16th Feb as the expected delivery date, guess I've been lucky but I'm well pleased with the product. It's definitely charging around 20% faster and obviously more convenient.

Hope yours turns up ASAP

Sent from my Nexus 10 using XDA Premium HD app
Hope so as well... But good to hear the product is a winner at least

duosly
Old
Thanks Meter 0
It took about 2 weeks to get my cable when I ordered it. I've had it for over a week now and I love it. The magnets are strong and it requires a bit a of force to remove the cable but not so much that it risk pulling the tablet off a table if the cable get kicked.

Maxey
Old
Thanks Meter 1

Received it. Having the smell of a store for gardening supplies but much better than the smell that came with my case made of artificial leather :thumbup: