[Q] Video Player Issues

OP Jace1792

8th February 2013, 02:25 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag New Paltz
Thanks Meter: 2

19 posts
More
On my Razr Maxx HD, I have been trying to play movies for the last three days. With every video I've tried, I can only hear the sound but never the video, the screen just stays black. I've tried different codecs and video players such as MoboPlayer and MX Player. I am running Stock Rom, non-root Jellybean 4.1.1. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I was a heavy android user back in the day but was forced into the use of an iPhone for over a year. Now that I finally have an Android device I can barely figure out my new phone

Forgive me if i made a mistake with my forum post. I haven't posted on XDA for almost a year and a half now.
13th February 2013, 11:12 PM   |  #2  
Flag zacatecas
Thanks Meter: 17

312 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace1792

On my Razr Maxx HD, I have been trying to play movies for the last three days. With every video I've tried, I can only hear the sound but never the video, the screen just stays black. I've tried different codecs and video players such as MoboPlayer and MX Player. I am running Stock Rom, non-root Jellybean 4.1.1. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I was a heavy android user back in the day but was forced into the use of an iPhone for over a year. Now that I finally have an Android device I can barely figure out my new phone

Forgive me if i made a mistake with my forum post. I haven't posted on XDA for almost a year and a half now.

Thats odd, i have mx player pro and it works just fine
14th February 2013, 12:34 AM   |  #3  
Brampton
Thanks Meter: 16

269 posts
More
Re: [Q] Video Player Issues
What type of file are you trying to watch, I'm not sure if having a slower memory card would make a difference or not, but a class 10 is pretty good.

Sent from my XT925 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread