XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Video Player Issues

Tip us?

Jace1792
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Video Player Issues

On my Razr Maxx HD, I have been trying to play movies for the last three days. With every video I've tried, I can only hear the sound but never the video, the screen just stays black. I've tried different codecs and video players such as MoboPlayer and MX Player. I am running Stock Rom, non-root Jellybean 4.1.1. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I was a heavy android user back in the day but was forced into the use of an iPhone for over a year. Now that I finally have an Android device I can barely figure out my new phone

Forgive me if i made a mistake with my forum post. I haven't posted on XDA for almost a year and a half now.

bighleo114312
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace1792 View Post
On my Razr Maxx HD, I have been trying to play movies for the last three days. With every video I've tried, I can only hear the sound but never the video, the screen just stays black. I've tried different codecs and video players such as MoboPlayer and MX Player. I am running Stock Rom, non-root Jellybean 4.1.1. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I was a heavy android user back in the day but was forced into the use of an iPhone for over a year. Now that I finally have an Android device I can barely figure out my new phone

Forgive me if i made a mistake with my forum post. I haven't posted on XDA for almost a year and a half now.
Thats odd, i have mx player pro and it works just fine

superbrowndude
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Default Re: [Q] Video Player Issues

What type of file are you trying to watch, I'm not sure if having a slower memory card would make a difference or not, but a class 10 is pretty good.

Sent from my XT925 using xda app-developers app
:Having a Fast Honda is like coming out the closet,you surprise everyone at first,but in the end your still gay:
Rogers X10 Wolfbreak/Razr XT910 Just Rooted 4now !