FORUMS

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Free 50 gigs of storage!

13th February 2013, 05:47 PM |#1  
Just noticed this when reading on Pulse app. So BOX is giving away free 50gigs of cloud storage for life. Just signed up and got mine no problem. Now I have a total of 100gigs with Dropbox & BOX very sweet. Just taught I'd share what I found.

Here's the link for who ever wants or needs it:

https://www.box.com/signup/o/dell_50...urce=pulsenews
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Image-693736674.jpg
Views:	1429
Size:	36.5 KB
ID:	1726961  
Last edited by Bajanman; 14th February 2013 at 04:33 AM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bajanman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
13th February 2013, 06:28 PM |#2  
adrynalyne's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 6,377
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bajanman

Just noticed this when reading on Pulse app. So BOX is giving away free 50gigs of cloud storage for life. Just signed up and got mine no problem. Now I have a total of 100gigs with Dropbox & BOX very sweet. Just taught I'd share what I found.

Here's the link for who ever wants or needs it:
https://www.box.com/signup/o/dell_50...urce=pulsenews

I have had 50GB of Box for a while. The reason I don't use it is because they only allow small files (like 200mb or less). That makes it pretty useless to me.
13th February 2013, 06:33 PM |#3  
Re: Free 50 gigs of storage!
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrynalyne

I have had 50GB of Box for a while. The reason I don't use it is because they only allow small files (like 200mb or less). That makes it pretty useless to me.

Yeah it's good for free, for who ever needed cloud storage. Like for pictures, music, etc that they can take with them. And have it anywhere they go!
That's why I use my Dropbox for my large file uploads.. lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2
13th February 2013, 11:24 PM |#4  
hopesrequiem's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,057
 
More
Re: Free 50 gigs of storage!
When I go to the setup page it only shows the option for a free 5gb, not 50. I disappointed lol

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
13th February 2013, 11:53 PM |#5  
Re: Free 50 gigs of storage!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopesrequiem

When I go to the setup page it only shows the option for a free 5gb, not 50. I disappointed lol

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Here try this link, I just looked and it still say's 50 gigs.
https://www.box.com/signup/o/dell_50...urce=pulsenews

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bajanman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th February 2013, 01:51 AM |#6  
Senior Member
Flag surface of the sun...or phx
Thanks Meter: 42
 
More
Sweet good looken dissapointed I didnt get my 50gb of dropbox...this made up for it
14th February 2013, 03:10 AM |#7  
Re: Free 50 gigs of storage!
Quote:
Originally Posted by s10sdeville

Sweet good looken dissapointed I didnt get my 50gb of dropbox...this made up for it

No problem
Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2
14th February 2013, 05:10 AM |#8  
muzhik's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag planet_EaRtH
Thanks Meter: 102
 
Donate to Me
More
cant beat free but dropbox is the superior to all cloud based storages
14th February 2013, 05:30 AM |#9  
saint365's Avatar
Member
Flag Buffalo Grove
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Re: Free 50 gigs of storage!
Thank u for the link. It worked!

Sent from Verizon Note II
14th February 2013, 05:36 AM |#10  
Re: Free 50 gigs of storage!
Quote:
Originally Posted by muzhik

cant beat free but dropbox is the superior to all cloud based storages

+1





Quote:
Originally Posted by saint365

Thank u for the link. It worked!

Sent from Verizon Note II

No prob...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes