XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] CM 10.1 (Android 4.2) for RazrHD XT925/XT926

Tip us?

madmonkey57
Old
Thanks Meter 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmonkey57 View Post
Oh man! There are plenty of improvements, including the camera which is working like a charm now! But Emerson is keeping it a secret... Shhh... Don't tell anyone...
In order to make sure nobody knows about it, he decided not to update the first post, not to update his own dedicated web site and of course not to post anything relevant in this thread.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreas5232 View Post
Thanks for the info! That sounds great, so i'll give this rom a try now.
Andreas, I was being sarcastic... epinter hasn't updated the ROM since january 26th... Take a look at his CyanogenMod 10.1 for Razr HD web page. You'll find details about what works, known bugs, change log, ...
If this post helped you, please use the "THANKS" button below.

Motorola RAZR HD (XT925) running CyanogenMod 11.0
The Following User Says Thank You to madmonkey57 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

andreas5232
Old
Thanks Meter 2

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmonkey57 View Post
Andreas, I was being sarcastic... epinter hasn't updated the ROM since january 26th...
Well, after flashing this ROM via CWM i found this out by myself. But now i'm stuck at CM10.1, because it seems like cwm messed up with the backup, so there is no cwm-backup which i could restore, but i'm absolutely shure, i did one. I need my phone and the camera working by tomorrow morning, so i have to do a Retail-SBF flash in order to get a working system. I hope there is an working titanium backup on my sd card, so it will be easier restoring al the apps and settings.
But besides the few bugs, this cm10.1 seems to be a quite good ROM...i like Cyanogenmod and the customizeability.
Epinter, please go on with this great work!

Darbness
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Its a bug in cwm, open your sd card on the computer and move files the folder "0" to the root of the sd card.
The Following User Says Thank You to Darbness For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

andreas5232
Old
Thanks Meter 2

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darbness View Post
Its a bug in cwm, open your sd card on the computer and move files the folder "0" to the root of the sd card.
That's a good info...but, too late. I went back to SBF and did everything again from the beginning.
But how could i move files on the internal sd card without a working ROM on the phone - i had a bootloop in the end - or do you mean the external sd card? Just in case, i need to use CWM backup and restore again.

Darbness
Old
Thanks Meter 28
I always back up to external sd card. But if it's internal you should be able to use adb in cwm to move files. Using the pull and push commands.

[I]nsano
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
some bugs in the evolution of the camera, GPS and 4G?

guidoido004
Old
Thanks Meter 188
Quote:
Originally Posted by [I]nsano View Post
some bugs in the evolution of the camera, GPS and 4G?
corrigindo(lmao)

Some evolution in the Camera, GPS, and 4G bugs?
Don't get me wrong, but I'm really offensive when I get offended with something.

Former SMARTPhones: Nokia E61, Moto Q, HTC P4351, Nokia N85, Moto Dext/Cliq(Morrison/MB200), Moto Atrix (Olympus/MB860), Sony Xperia S(Nozomi/LT26i), Samsung Galaxy S Advance(SII Lite/ i9070).

estuardo4
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Does anybody know what happened with epinter? Even if he can't get the camera to work, he was doing weekly updates syncing his ROM to the latest CM10.1

Or does anybody knows how to sync our ROM to CM10.1's weekly updates?

I obviously don't want to upset epinter or any of you, but epinter has many recent comments on other of his ROM's forums, but not here since January 28th.

jstrunk
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I'm sure epinter has just been enjoying Carnaval. Nobody in Brazil works during carnaval in Brazil. It just ended this week. He's probably recovering from weeks of constant partying.

I wish I had been able to go to Rio this year.

I hope he had a good time.

madmonkey57
Old
Thanks Meter 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by estuardo4 View Post
Does anybody know what happened with epinter?
He said he was giving a break on development since he had too many things to do these days (work and family).
If this post helped you, please use the "THANKS" button below.

Motorola RAZR HD (XT925) running CyanogenMod 11.0