Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,645 Members 38,857 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][MK3][4.3][TW]The People's ROM GS3.31 5/18/14

Tip us?

beisboller
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Default Re: [ROM] The People's ROM GS3.10 LJ7 TW NOW 4 KERNELS! 2/1/13

Quote:
Originally Posted by styles420 View Post
Two other users have succeeded where you have failed - if not the user, then where is the error?

There was one detail that I couldn't find in any of your posts - when you select "gallery" instead of "wallpapers," what does happen? Any errors? No errors but the lock screen wallpaper doesn't change? Force close at a certain step? No pictures showing up in the gallery?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app
why don't you try to do what worked for me? ...I went and cleared the default on both stock gallery and quickpic ...the mistake I was doing before was that I selected to ALWAYS open and edit the stock gallery with quickpic....by doing so i was unable to have any picture saved to the lockscreen. Try it and report back...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

h20wakebum
Old
Thanks Meter 32
I reflashed and it's working now...

I didn't flash morphology 2.0 yet.

I think it had something to do with the defaults for gallery...

Anyway, my bad!! thanks again for your help.

-RR
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to h20wakebum For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

reverepats
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 5,099

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by h20wakebum View Post
I reflashed and it's working now...

I didn't flash morphology 2.0 yet.

I think it had something to do with the defaults for gallery...

Anyway, my bad!! thanks again for your help.

-RR
Yeah I agree with the post before yours. May have set a differ gallery as your default. Next time your in Aroma just choose the default gallery and camera. This way there's no added confusion for the future. Then eliminate any third party apps you have as well. But it Def isn't Morphology. You can go ahead and use that, no problem. I've been on this rom since the beginning and have been using morphology the entire time. Your good with that. Glad it's working.

The Following User Says Thank You to reverepats For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

snowman_pr
Old
Thanks Meter 62
Default MS Exchange issues

Hey guys, hope everything is ok in The People's community..! Now, I have an issue which I know is not the Rom's fault, but it can't hurt to ask and is regarding the stock email app. I am trying to setup my work email which is on exchange and no matter how many times I try it won't connect. I have everything triple checked, settings, domain name, etc, and nothing at all, it says can't connect or unknown name or password. When I searched this forum, the only exchange references I found were of people claiming great battery life with multiple exchange accounts, which is nothing relevant to my issue. It's no biggie, just curious as why I can't connect. Also, I reflashed 3.10 just in case, and nothing at all... Other than that, this is just the best ROM ever made..!!
Livin' the SlimTeam life with SlimKat on my Sprint Galaxy S3...!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to snowman_pr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

terence74
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Default Exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowman_pr View Post
Hey guys, hope everything is ok in The People's community..! Now, I have an issue which I know is not the Rom's fault, but it can't hurt to ask and is regarding the stock email app. I am trying to setup my work email which is on exchange and no matter how many times I try it won't connect. I have everything triple checked, settings, domain name, etc, and nothing at all, it says can't connect or unknown name or password. When I searched this forum, the only exchange references I found were of people claiming great battery life with multiple exchange accounts, which is nothing relevant to my issue. It's no biggie, just curious as why I can't connect. Also, I reflashed 3.10 just in case, and nothing at all... Other than that, this is just the best ROM ever made..!!
Was it working before or is this your initial attempt to set up exchange on your phone

snowman_pr
Old
Thanks Meter 62
Actually it was the first time as I only use gmail, until now never had the need for the stock email app.
Livin' the SlimTeam life with SlimKat on my Sprint Galaxy S3...!!!!!

flastnoles11
Old
(Last edited by flastnoles11; 14th February 2013 at 04:20 AM.)
Thanks Meter 4,620

Anybody know where I can find an odinable or recovery flashable baseband newer than lj7?

New to the SprintGS3??? Click the link below to get started!!!

edfunkycold
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 4,474

Quote:
Originally Posted by flastnoles11 View Post
Anybody know where I can find an possible or recovery flashable baseband newer than lj7?
Try here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=37309956

Transmitted with a portable device using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to edfunkycold For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Phung
Old
Thanks Meter 64

Quote:
Actually it was the first time as I only use gmail, until now never had the need for the stock email app.
Is the email based off of the microsoft Outlook email? Or just like you have to log into live.com normally on a computer?

styles420
Old
Thanks Meter 1,252

Quote:
Sometimes the settings for an exchange server can be weird and hard to find - for example, the exchange server for my school email account is not the @something.com part of my email address, which seemed most obvious.

I would recommend checking with the IT department at your job to find out the correct settings - if your job's exchange server does use any of settings, then you probably won't be the first to ask about it

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app
"What is this?! When does this happen in the movie?!"

"Now, sir. You're looking at now - everything that's happening now, is happening now."

The Following User Says Thank You to styles420 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
best rom, k0nane was here, mb1, om nom nom, pure solid gold, sprint galaxy s3, team bring it, the people's rom gs iii, touchwiz, wifi tether, wowowowowowow