Re: [ROM] LSR TeamXD ROM Multiwindow/Ripple/AospLock/4 Icons/CallRecorinf/LoudVolum[1
Originally Posted by eldode
how to add stock kernel after u flash ROM with Blazing Kernel
or we can use temp CWM to flash it
1. Download stock_XXLSR_kernel.zip from here: http://bit.ly/XCEejd
and place it into your external sdcard/internal sdcard.
3. Power off your device COMPLETELY.
4. Boot into recovery mode by pressing Volume up + Home + Power buttons simultaneously.
5. Navigate to "Install zip from sdcard" using the volume buttons.
6. Select it by pressing the Power button.
7. Select "Install zip from sdcard" if you placed it in the external sdcard, or select "Install zip from internal storage" if you placed it in the internal sdcard.
8. Navigate and select stock_XXLSR_kernel.zip.
9. Wait for it to finish.
10. Select "reboot system now".
11. CWM recovery is now replaced by stock 3e recovery, and back to stock kernel too.