Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,757 Members 48,833 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from sbreen94: Hyperdrive RLS16 Has been released!!

★[ROM][4.1.2][Sept 29] Hyperdrive RLS16 ║ Evolution of TW Custom Roms ║ ★

Tip us?

chill145
Old
Thanks Meter 46
Default Re: [ROM][2/11]★ Hyperdrive RLS6 ☆ | AROMA | Full Customization | Mods | Blazing | ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by wctaylor79 View Post
You lose the 23 toggle. That's it i think. You still get the toggles just not 23 of them.
Yeah, I knew I would lose that one but would still like long press to skip and ability to change applications that show when headphones are in. Any idea if those would stay

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

jbg25
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg25 View Post
Paid for by company...so why bother with a workaround?

So...back to my question....is it possible? it does not install...and will not contact server when I copy and paste into Sys/Apps and then set permissions.

Thanks.
Anyone?
Personal->SGS4
Work->HTCOne

Retired: Droid1->Thunderbolt->Rezound->SGS3

chill145
Old
Thanks Meter 46
Default Re: [ROM][2/11]★ Hyperdrive RLS6 ☆ | AROMA | Full Customization | Mods | Blazing | ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbreen94 View Post
Yes, so you need to decide which you want more

Sent from my GT-N8013 using xda app-developers app
I don't think my other post showed up. I realize I'd lose 23 toggles but would I lose long press to skip or ability to assign applications when headphones are in?

sbreen94
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 17123

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by chill145 View Post
I don't think my other post showed up. I realize I'd lose 23 toggles but would I lose long press to skip or ability to assign applications when headphones are in?

Nope those items are not in the systemui! You just lose the 23 toggles and the 1% circle mod.
The Following User Says Thank You to sbreen94 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

muddychief
Old
Thanks Meter 5

once I installed least 6 I wasn't able to get my Google Wallet to function. I wiped everything in flahed version 5 and everything works fine again I was wondering if anybody else had a similar experience?

sent from my hyperdrive RLS5. S3 using tapatalk 2

prenedo
Old
Thanks Meter 237

About to flash this ROM (been on beans for a loooong time). Looking forward to some of the additional mods and this one seems to deliver. One thing that I've never been a fan of is the anti aliasing mod, any way to disable that? Will the crystal clear v1.5 uninstall .Zip work?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

bryantwc1
Old
Thanks Meter 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsachi View Post
Did you check the md5 on the installer? That would tell you if it is a bad download
Yes I did. Md5 matches. Not sure what else to try. I would really like to try this ROM.... but I have never had this many issues doing a flash.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium

fafinaf
Old
Thanks Meter 122
Can someone please share how I can get volume skip tracks to work with Google play music or better yet work with the foreground/music app being used? Its something I really use and benefit from and would love to get it working on this and any other ROMs in the future. I thought I saw something about it in a thread somewhere but searching the forums has brought no luck. Thanks in advance!

P.S. I also have issues with getting Google wallet to work. I get an error that mentions something about invalid keys if I recall correctly. Anyone get it working or know what the problem is?

sbreen94
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 17123

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by fafinaf View Post
Can someone please share how I can get volume skip tracks to work with Google play music or better yet work with the foreground/music app being used? Its something I really use and benefit from and would love to get it working on this and any other ROMs in the future. I thought I saw something about it in a thread somewhere but searching the forums has brought no luck. Thanks in advance!

P.S. I also have issues with getting Google wallet to work. I get an error that mentions something about invalid keys if I recall correctly. Anyone get it working or know what the problem is?
I believe it only works with the stock samsung music player at the moment. Hopefully RLS7 will have it enabled for all players

tsachi
Old
Thanks Meter 260

DONATE TO ME

So one of the 23 toggles is for multi Window. Is that in preparation for rls7?

Phoenix...Collective...Family...Alliance... The name may have change but the quality remains
S3 (verizon) - Captivate - Transformer TF101