Jan 18, 2013
Sent from my SCH-I605

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1360461640669.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360461640669.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 396

S'Class

Jul 22, 2012
Can you please tell me what wallpaper you are using? :)

Mine: View attachment 1689817

CM10.1 wallpaper, Chronus, simple calendar widget.

Man I'm sorry I didn't reply to you earlier, I don't know who quotes me on this forum because I don't know where it tells you lol.

As for the wallpaper, if you're still interested, it's the Sense 5 wallpaper. Here you go.

Attachments

• Sense_5_Wallpaper_2.jpg
    Sense_5_Wallpaper_2.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 307
Reactions: Jojoporto

salutcemoi

Oct 29, 2012
Sent from my HTC One S using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1360812828175.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360812828175.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 333

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Nova launcher 1.2 no notification bar
    Pics peed wallpaper.
    Max icons for dock :)

Today
    561df1de-d740-7b82.jpg

Sent from my HTC One S using XDA Premium App
    Ok, nothing special: Pixel Rain as background and Apex Launcher with some Android Ice Cream Sandwich Icons. The Icon pack can be found here.

You could have found these Icons already in a main thread here in the forum.

But what is really important is, DzzR made me a few icons on request. They were included in a new version of his Icon Pack within one day. If you like these and maybe others, don't hesitate...

And yes, I love it minimalistic so there is a bit too much of Google on my screen :D
    Here's another one I got from my color screen but tweaked a little, kinda looks like the other I posted, but more stuff going on. This one has only one home screen. The + on the left side of the words opens folders, instead of jumping to home screens. Everything is clickable. The top white part opens the the settings for whatever it says, the temperature opens weather bug, and the cloud opens skymotion. The time on bottom right opens alarms, the date opens calender.
    ane9a4aj.jpg

When I press LOCK it locks to widget locker, which I use as a short of settings screen. You can see the toggles, then below the toggles are invisible sliders that activate the corresponding words. And the large grey space is notifications widget.

qu7apure.jpg

I've ran this setup for a couple days and for some reason have noticed great battery life, I'm assuming it's because I only have the one home screen with no widgets other than uccw.

If anyone would like to try it out here's a template for the home screen. If you have pic say pro you change the colors and add in words, that's what I did.

abajerem.jpg
    Finally tooted and Flashed
    Well i hope you opened a window or something first.;)