5,815,179 Members 38,267 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

★[ROM] DARTHSTALKER ☆ | VERSION X2 | Aroma | Multi-Carrier | Customizable | 4.8.2013

Tip us?

ndwgs
Old
Thanks Meter 200
Default Re: [ROM] | DaRTHSTALKER S3 EDITION VERSION X | [UVDLJA] [4.1.1] [2.3.2013]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jovy23 View Post
VERSION X1 IS GONNA MAKE THIS ROM EVEN BETTER! You All Wait And See What I Have In Store For You All!
Last minute input on a name?

Jovy, me and my colleague thinks since you crossed the 10th (X) Rom, you should make a deeper meaning to your next 10 Roms...

Since you liked the X1, X2, etc.. then we have some ideas:

Dark S-X1
Stalkerz X1
DARK SIII X1
X1 Stalkers

*Last One was my idea, since we know this is "Dark", I thought, 'Well, I *Stalk* this Rom a lot thru my Tapatalk 24/7, why not name it Stalkers or Stalkerz or Stalkers X1.... or.... X1 Stalkers*

Just ideas, making ur 10th as a milestone 😋😋😋

And, VERY nice update!

Sent from my Schlongaton 3!
Quote:
ZFFZ
Android - Zen for my BRAIN!

bofiana
Old
Thanks Meter 487
Quote:
Originally Posted by cccheel View Post
Thanks. I found it right before you posted. Now, my only question is why, after flashing lk, I still have the Trinity boot animation.
I think that's because Trinity installs it's own boot animation. To get rid of it, you'll have to pull it out of system/media and replace it with one of the Darthstalker ones.

jdidtht
Old
Thanks Meter 1,138
Default Re: [ROM] | DaRTHSTALKER S3 EDITION VERSION X | [UVDLJA] [4.1.1] [2.3.2013]

Quote:
Originally Posted by cccheel View Post
Thanks. I found it right before you posted. Now, my only question is why, after flashing lk, I still have the Trinity boot animation.
Wipe dalvik reflash

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

duck man
Old
Thanks Meter 16

After installing the motomoto theme my battery stays at 85 % for a while then jumps to 71% then 53%. Anybody else having this problem?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

Scath
Old
Thanks Meter 56

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgbotoe View Post
Hmm thats weird, i do not have it....perhaps clear everything, reinstall the rom and than reflash the kernel.

Should be a regular boot animation for the s3<<<< Not regular sorry but pink, i forgot i flashed the ktoonsez
I would do an advanced restorr and just restore data partition after full wipe, flash, clear cache n dalvik, fix permissions and then advanced restore data. After do dalvick and cache wipe n fix permission again

luv4greenleaves
Old
Thanks Meter 116

When using hot spot what does it list it under the battery setting so I know how much of my battery it's killing? I suspect this falls under android system... Is this correct?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

pinoy724
Old
Thanks Meter 55

To those looking for different kernels to try, there's nothing better than the stock kernels that this ROM has. I've tried so many different ones trinity, lean, xone, devients, ktoonz. All really good kernels, but do you really gain that much more battery life or CPU speeds. Is it worth having to check every other minute to see if your settings stick to a OC/UV? This ROM is fast, smooth, and has awesome battery life on stock kernel. Jovy did an awesome job with this ROM. Can't wait for DarthStalker X1.

Ganbara_Knight
Old
Thanks Meter 21

The flash player doesn't work for me on version X, is it working for everyone else?

tester420
Old
Thanks Meter 26

Ok, after trying to troubleshoot this issue, I started completely clean (wipe/format all) with Dark X install and find that volume wake is not working. It works if power or usb is connected but running on battery alone, it doesn't seem to work.

Tethering works but got Tmo upsell text. Still working so... ok I guess.

Phone: SGH-T999

Sent from S♣ with XDA App

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganbara_Knight View Post
The flash player doesn't work for me on version X, is it working for everyone else?

Seems to work fine here

Sent from S♣ with XDA App
Galaxy S
In future, we integrate more into the phone or phone integrates more into us?

Pens and DreamS
Old
Thanks Meter 141

This rom is just so amazing. This is really match made in heaven for my phone. Thank you so much Jovy.

Requests: Would like the volume skip mod for music, multi window and more inverted apps if possible. (These are just requests xda not demands)
Blown away by rom.

Phone: T-Mobile Nexus 5
Rom: ★★★ DroidKang's Latest ★★★ [HALO]
Kernel: Franco's Latest
Recovery: TWRP

Tablet: Nexus 7 (2013) still stock 4.4 and un-rooted.
Rom:
Kernel:
Recovery: