Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,783,129 Members 45,456 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

(7.17.13) Team Venom Presents ViperDNA

Tip us?

bballboy32591
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Default Re: (Rom)(2.13.13)Team Venom Presents ViperDNA 1.1.2 l Tweaks l OTA l EQS l Venom HUB

I'm having an issue in 1.1.1 where if I unplug headphones it toggles my vibration mode. For example, if I have the phone on vibrate with headphones plugged in when I unplug the phone is on loud and vice versa.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

Link1019
Old
Thanks Meter 54
OTA ftmfw!
keep up the good work guys.

thunderbolt33
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Don't know if its been mentioned but the status bar transparency tweak doesn't work? I set both of them high and when i restart the status bar there is no change. If it's been mentioned again sorry on my part!

Link1019
Old
Thanks Meter 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderbolt33 View Post
Don't know if its been mentioned but the status bar transparency tweak doesn't work? I set both of them high and when i restart the status bar there is no change. If it's been mentioned again sorry on my part!
well it does "work" it just doesn't continue working after reboot. I think that's due to being unable to write to sys. but idk really.

Memnoch73
Old
Thanks Meter 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderbolt33 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Link1019 View Post
well it does "work" it just doesn't continue working after reboot. I think that's due to being unable to write to sys. but idk really.
Transparency works fine for me. Even after a reboot. Even with Nova launcher.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

| HTC Droid DNA | Unlocked | S-off | Newt's Sense 5 |

| White Moto Droid Razr |

| HTC ThunderBolt |
| VirusRom | Eternity | Eternity theme with purple Dark Horse | RIP

| OG Droid | RIP

Link1019
Old
(Last edited by Link1019; 13th February 2013 at 11:55 PM.)
Thanks Meter 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memnoch73 View Post
hmm. I also use nova launcher and when I set transparency, it takes effect immediately but, is back to full solid after every reboot, every time. strange.

the transparency settings don't adjust themselves back to full solid. they stay where I set em'. but actual status bar reverts to solid after reboot.

Kleany
Old
(Last edited by Kleany; 14th February 2013 at 12:29 AM.)
Thanks Meter 8
i was messing with the LCD Density and now its stuck. I cant get into the menus to change it back, because i keep getting a error messing saying HTC Sense stopped responding.

Phone just keeps getting stuck when i unlock my phone.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this? thanks

****UPDATE****

Nevermind, i was able to activate Google Now while the HTC Sense was crashing repeatedly, then searched Play Store, opened Play Store and downloaded Density Changer to fix it.

Lykarsis
Old
Thanks Meter 56

DONATE TO ME
Anybody know of any way to make it so that when I hide something in the app drawer, Gmail for instance, it doesn't hide it on my dock? I hate having redundant icons but I love the rosie launcher.

thunderbolt33
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memnoch73 View Post
So you're saying it works with rosie as well? Strange..even when i move the slider across it doesn't take effect and especially even after i set it the option to restart the status bar remains grayed out as if changes haven't been made.

BFirebird101
Old
Thanks Meter 136
Default Re: (Rom)(2.13.13)Team Venom Presents ViperDNA 1.1.2 l Tweaks l OTA l EQS l Venom HUB

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballboy32591 View Post
I'm having an issue in 1.1.1 where if I unplug headphones it toggles my vibration mode. For example, if I have the phone on vibrate with headphones plugged in when I unplug the phone is on loud and vice versa.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app
Not having this issue

Sent from my Vipered DNA

Tags
hub, ota, tacos are a tasty treat, tweaks, venom, vin is awesome
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe