FORUMS

Hands-on With T-Mo LG G4 and Q&A

XDA Senior Member WinDroidGuy posted a hands-on video of the T-Mobile LG G4, and he is now … more

Quick Notes – Notification Panel Reminders

This app by XDA Senior Member yogi.306 is a quick and productive tool that … more

Who Is Your Favorite YouTuber That Covers Mobile?

There are dozens of talented YouTubers who cover mobile, but we want to know which … more

Galaxy S6 Shipping with Different Camera Models

One of the Galaxy S6’s most flaunted features is its spectacular camera, its 16MP … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] ViperDNA 1.1.1 update issue - missing notification bar

13th February 2013, 07:17 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
San Jose, CA
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
1.0 was running flawless, though after the 1.1.1 update I am getting "Unfortunately, HTC Sense has stopped" errors and the top notification bar is completely missing. Issues remain after reinstalling the update and several reboots. Any ideas how to fix this? thx
 
 
13th February 2013, 08:49 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 531
 
More
Re: [Q] ViperDNA 1.1.1 update issue - missing notification bar
Wait, were you on 1.0 or 1.1.0 when you did the 1.1.1 update?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app
13th February 2013, 09:27 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
San Jose, CA
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigandrewgold

Wait, were you on 1.0 or 1.1.0 when you did the 1.1.1 update?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

I updated from 1.0.1..just realized the update file was 1.1.0 to 1.1.1 Guess I should install the full 1.1.0, then update to 1.1.1, agree?
Last edited by Snowdog2324; 13th February 2013 at 09:32 PM.
13th February 2013, 09:37 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 531
 
More
Re: [Q] ViperDNA 1.1.1 update issue - missing notification bar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowdog2324

I updated from 1.0.1..just realized the update file was 1.1.0 to 1.1.1 Guess I should install the full 1.1.0, then update to 1.1.1, agree?

Yep.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app
13th February 2013, 11:45 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
San Jose, CA
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigandrewgold

Yep.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

Hmmm...with no notification bar cannot switch to "disk only" mode to flash boot.img using fastboot. Is there another way to switch to disk mode, or is flashing boot.img again not needed? Can I just reinstall the full rom?
13th February 2013, 11:51 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 531
 
More
Re: [Q] ViperDNA 1.1.1 update issue - missing notification bar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowdog2324

Hmmm...with no notification bar cannot switch to "disk only" mode to flash boot.img using fastboot. Is there another way to switch to disk mode, or is flashing boot.img again not needed? Can I just reinstall the full rom?

You don't need to reflash the boot.img as long as your using the same kernel.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes