Ask a question

No registration required

Regarding AT&T insurance and a Note 2

OP RavenZwei

13th February 2013, 08:19 AM   |  #11  
Re: Regarding AT&T insurance and a Note 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocodough

I work for AT&T, but not Asurion. But I can assure you that they send out refurbished units.

There are some circumstances that they would send out a new phone, but that is only very rare. But by practice and 99% of the time, it will be refurbished.

++1
Everything that have been sent to me as a replacement, have been refurbish. But it might b something very minor that you can't see why it was refurbish!
Just my 2

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2
14th February 2013, 01:03 AM   |  #12  
OP Member
Flag Northern Virginia Area
Thanks Meter: 15

96 posts
More
Re: Regarding AT&T insurance and a Note 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocodough

I work for AT&T, but not Asurion. But I can assure you that they send out refurbished units.

There are some circumstances that they would send out a new phone, but that is only very rare. But by practice and 99% of the time, it will be refurbished.

Well, I got my replacement from Asurion. Weather it's a refurb or not, I'm not sure, but it looks pristine to me. I just wish they would have given me the opportunity out pick which color phone I wanted. I like the gray, or what ever it's called, but I've had white phones for as long as I can remember.

Can't complain to much though, I was just wanting a replacement for my Note 1 and ended up with a Note 2, so I'm happy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread