Get S6 Edge’s Notifications with Edge Color Notification

The post Get S6 Edge’s Notifications with Edge Color Notification … more

Intel at MWC 2015: New Chip Branding and Details

more

Microsoft Unveils the Lumia 640 and Lumia 640 XL

more

New Cyanogen Inc. Brand Identity, Qualcomm Partnership

The post New Cyanogen Inc. Brand Identity, Qualcomm Partnership appeared first on … more

Regarding AT&T insurance and a Note 2

OP RavenZwei

13th February 2013, 08:19 AM   |  #11  
Re: Regarding AT&T insurance and a Note 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocodough

I work for AT&T, but not Asurion. But I can assure you that they send out refurbished units.

There are some circumstances that they would send out a new phone, but that is only very rare. But by practice and 99% of the time, it will be refurbished.

++1
Everything that have been sent to me as a replacement, have been refurbish. But it might b something very minor that you can't see why it was refurbish!
Just my 2

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2
14th February 2013, 01:03 AM   |  #12  
OP Member
Flag Northern Virginia Area
Thanks Meter: 15

96 posts
More
Re: Regarding AT&T insurance and a Note 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocodough

I work for AT&T, but not Asurion. But I can assure you that they send out refurbished units.

There are some circumstances that they would send out a new phone, but that is only very rare. But by practice and 99% of the time, it will be refurbished.

Well, I got my replacement from Asurion. Weather it's a refurb or not, I'm not sure, but it looks pristine to me. I just wish they would have given me the opportunity out pick which color phone I wanted. I like the gray, or what ever it's called, but I've had white phones for as long as I can remember.

Can't complain to much though, I was just wanting a replacement for my Note 1 and ended up with a Note 2, so I'm happy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread