Qcell 4100 mah battery

OP jonapunk

3rd December 2012, 12:14 AM   |  #171  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 102

715 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitomikanzaki

It's sold out, I looked everywhere for it.

Dang
6th December 2012, 03:22 AM   |  #172  
Thanks Meter: 9

26 posts
More
Just got this battery on monday night.
I plugged it in over night to make sure it got a full charge, and took it to work tuesday morning.
With my typical use, it just died about 15 min ago.
36hrs 33m 27s on battery with mixed use of Wifi, 4G, nav, all on the CM10 Rom, not a rom widely known for it's light battery usage.
6th December 2012, 08:28 AM   |  #173  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 102

715 posts
what was your on screen time/awake time?
6th December 2012, 03:21 PM   |  #174  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I just received this battery on tuesday. I plugged it in for a full charge and put it in. My battery says I have 96% left, but when I go to settings and look at how much time left I have on it, it only tells me 56 m and 28 s. I am a total noob and know very little about this phone since I have had it. I am just seeing if anyone else had this problem when they tried using their Qcell battery
7th December 2012, 06:29 AM   |  #175  
Thanks Meter: 33

243 posts
On blazer 4.1 this thing gives amazing battery life. I can go 2 days on a charge easy with 6 hours screen on time. If using a lot of gps then the screen on time is a little less. Wish I bought this a long time ago.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda app-developers app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1354861738446.jpg
Views:	283
Size:	68.2 KB
ID:	1543489  
11th February 2013, 08:15 AM   |  #176  
Thanks Meter: 4

50 posts
Got this charger yesterday. Charged it up overnight as per the directions and used my phone all day. I got 17 hours of battery life with more than 7 hours of screen time. If this continues, I'd be extremely pleased with the performance of this battery, especially considering it only cost me twenty bucks
13th February 2013, 07:46 PM   |  #177  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 132

634 posts
More
Re: Qcell 4100 mah battery
Quote:
Originally Posted by doe or die

Got this charger yesterday. Charged it up overnight as per the directions and used my phone all day. I got 17 hours of battery life with more than 7 hours of screen time. If this continues, I'd be extremely pleased with the performance of this battery, especially considering it only cost me twenty bucks

Where is everyone getting this for $20? I ordered one from Amazon, it was $30 shipped (prime).

sent from my ET4G on Paranoid Android using XDA Premium HD in hybrid mode
14th February 2013, 01:17 AM   |  #178  
Thanks Meter: 4

50 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kchannel9

Where is everyone getting this for $20? I ordered one from Amazon, it was $30 shipped (prime).

I got the one with the white casing from Amazon for $20. For some reason it's $10 cheaper than the one with the black casing, but the white casing one is almost always sold out. I just got lucky and bought one of the last few they had available at the moment.
The Following User Says Thank You to doe or die For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th February 2013, 11:31 PM   |  #179  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 132

634 posts
More
So, I charged it for 9 hours, like the directions said, then 3 hours more after it was "full". Then I began discharging it.....went to sleep....WIFE PLUGGED IT IN...she is used to my phone always dying and was trying to be helpful...

....is my battery screwed now? Or can I still do something to fix it? Please tell me I can stop being pissed at her... SMFH.

16th February 2013, 04:14 AM   |  #180  
Flag Orange, CA
Thanks Meter: 467

906 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kchannel9

So, I charged it for 9 hours, like the directions said, then 3 hours more after it was "full". Then I began discharging it.....went to sleep....WIFE PLUGGED IT IN...she is used to my phone always dying and was trying to be helpful...

....is my battery screwed now? Or can I still do something to fix it? Please tell me I can stop being pissed at her... SMFH.

You didn't screw up the battery, sheesh. You can stop being mad at your wife. Just follow the directions again or use a battery calibration app. That's what I did with my Gorilla Gadgets 3500mah battery and everything is great.

The Following User Says Thank You to optimummind For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread