Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM][JB][4.1.2][JZO54K] CyanogenMod 10 Final Release (EOL) [23/10/2013]

OP arco68

13th February 2013, 06:51 PM   |  #1031  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 952
 
662 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Donate to Me
More
R: [ROM][JB][JZO54K] CyanogenMod 10 ALPHA (Build 5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoska

The time of the lock screen is frozen!'s Just me???? I have updated to unlock but stuck at the same time
Sorry i use Google traduction

Envoyé depuis mon GT-I8150

For me the status bar clock was stuck.

Inviato dal mio GT-I8150 con Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to miki2o For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2013, 07:27 PM   |  #1032  
Madridii's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Amman, Jordan
Thanks Meter: 2,103
 
1,185 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by miki2o

For me the status bar clock was stuck.

Inviato dal mio GT-I8150 con Tapatalk 2

bro first you should post it in Discussion thread
second.. go to setting >> developer option >>go down and make sure that (Don't keep activities is Unchecked )

If it helps press thank
13th February 2013, 08:29 PM   |  #1033  
Member
Flag Czech republic
Thanks Meter: 23
 
98 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Re: [ROM][JB][JZO54K] CyanogenMod 10 ALPHA (Build 5)
Yes, for me is fast discharging battery the biggest issue of this great ROM. I am using mobile 8 hours (some internet browsing, few sms) and left 35%.


Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda app-developers app
13th February 2013, 09:49 PM   |  #1034  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 952
 
662 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Donate to Me
More
R: [ROM][JB][JZO54K] CyanogenMod 10 ALPHA (Build 5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madridii

bro first you should post it in Discussion thread
second.. go to setting >> developer option >>go down and make sure that (Don't keep activities is Unchecked )

If it helps press thank

I already did it some time ago,bro.

Inviato dal mio GT-I8150 con Tapatalk 2
13th February 2013, 10:08 PM   |  #1035  
eluspo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 77
 
685 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Re: [ROM][JB][JZO54K] CyanogenMod 10 ALPHA (Build 5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboss2200

25% in 1 hour, and I wasn't using the phone, with usage it takes around 50% in 1 hour, and battery become hot..

1 bug though "see the 2nd screenshot", the dock icons always disappear between now and then, specially if I added a new shortcut..

Thank you everyone, its a real great effort, and totally appreciated

Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda app-developers app

Bro can u give me a tip on how to change the fonts? What app am i gonna use? Tnx!

Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda premium
13th February 2013, 11:19 PM   |  #1036  
Member
Flag San José
Thanks Meter: 2
 
43 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
If the front camera was disabled because of issues with the 3.0 kernel, why didn't you upload a Build 5 based on 2.6?
13th February 2013, 11:21 PM   |  #1037  
LeroViten's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kyiv
Thanks Meter: 1,526
 
1,445 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM][JB][JZO54K] CyanogenMod 10 ALPHA (Build 5)
ARCO stated but I've already tried! Based on Paranoid. Too many bugs though. No camera, Bluetooth, battery drain, other annoyances! Still it works.

Sent from my JB packed Wonder!
The Following User Says Thank You to LeroViten For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th February 2013, 01:34 AM   |  #1038  
Bomoh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Georgetown, Penang
Thanks Meter: 57
 
120 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Re: [ROM][JB][JZO54K] CyanogenMod 10 ALPHA (Build 5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkBlitz

If the front camera was disabled because of issues with the 3.0 kernel, why didn't you upload a Build 5 based on 2.6?

Arco worked hard for this 3.0 kernel, he might be doesnt have much time to handle 2.6 kernel. So dont push him, give him time to fix the front camera issue. We should be thankful to him for what he have done.

Sent from my GT-I8150 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bomoh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th February 2013, 02:31 AM   |  #1039  
Kreaz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 108
 
341 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Re: [ROM][JB][JZO54K] CyanogenMod 10 ALPHA (Build 5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeroViten

ARCO stated but I've already tried! Based on Paranoid. Too many bugs though. No camera, Bluetooth, battery drain, other annoyances! Still it works.

Sent from my JB packed Wonder!

Arco stated it because he tried it first before you (and because he builds it -unfortunately he doesn't release it, yet-). Your argument is invalid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomoh

Arco worked hard for this 3.0 kernel, he might be doesnt have much time to handle 2.6 kernel. So dont push him, give him time to fix the front camera issue. We should be thankful to him for what he have done.

Sent from my GT-I8150 using Tapatalk 2

Without arco, maybe we'll still stuck at CM7 by now. We should thanks to him because not just CM, but CWM. He worked really hard to grow this small gang.

--Ancora/CM9RC5--
Last edited by Kreaz; 14th February 2013 at 04:51 AM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kreaz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th February 2013, 03:28 AM   |  #1040  
klacenas's Avatar
Senior Member
Boracay Island Paradise
Thanks Meter: 507
 
525 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkBlitz

If the front camera was disabled because of issues with the 3.0 kernel, why didn't you upload a Build 5 based on 2.6?

Please be careful with your words, these developers are draining their brains out to get things working.
It's "HARD CORE PROGRAMMING" you know, it takes a lot of time, it takes a lot of debugging, it takes a lot of BRAINS to be able to do this kind of work.

And don't forget, it's JellyBean, the latest Android, and Arco is giving it to us for free because Samsung couldn't.
So please stop demanding and stop complaining! Learn to WAIT! Afterall we're getting it for FREE!

Last edited by klacenas; 14th February 2013 at 07:27 AM.

The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to klacenas For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes