Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,179 Members 41,863 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[17.01][DNA/X920D/E][ROM][GSM][GLOBAL] Virtuous DNA+ v.2.0.0 [Sense 4+ / OC / Stable]

Tip us?

PG101
Old
RC-RT Liaison - Devil's Advocate
Thanks Meter 9,845
Quote:
Originally Posted by lombers View Post
Couple of other small bugs I'm seeing on the X920d build.

After a reboot, it appears my phone always downloads app updates for dropbox and google search. It happens almost every time, even though those apps are currently up to date. Very strange.

Also as reported in this thread when I launch the SuperSU app it advised me there is an update available and when I click continue it reboots the phone. Most likely a problem with SuperSU I'm guessing, but I thought I'd put it in here anyway.

Thanks again!
I just uninstalled the SU from the rom and put the older one.. fixed all

I noticed that while in-call and I want to incr the vol, it says "Pocket Wifi is active"... thoughts? Previously it just said Volume or something..
HTC One M8 & Nokia 8800 Arte (Carbon Black)
Retired: Motorola V3i, Nokia N91, Nokia 8800 Sirocco, Nokia N95, HTC Diamond, Sony Xperia X1, HTC HD, HTC HD2, iPhone 4, HTC Desire HD, HTC Sensation, HTC One X, HTC Butterfly, HTC One, SG Note 3!
Follow Me

| New? Here is a good starting point!! | Something needs a moderator's attention? |
Want a thread actioned? Don't forget to include the thread link in the PM you're about to send me!!

And remember - You are the result of 3.8 billion years of Evolutionary Success - ACT LIKE IT!!

v-b-n
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 735

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorry View Post
By when can we expect a Sense 5 based ROM? Would be great to have that as soon as possible . Or could someone please point me to the HTC M7 Firmware leak to get into detail . Thanks.
Coming 19-20 Feb

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by PG101 View Post
I just uninstalled the SU from the rom and put the older one.. fixed all

I noticed that while in-call and I want to incr the vol, it says "Pocket Wifi is active"... thoughts? Previously it just said Volume or something..
I am assuming you are connected to Pocket Wifi Router/Modem ... not sure what type of connection that creates but try without it and see what happens
Current Devices : HTC One, iPhone 5
Retired : HTC Diamond2, HTC HD2, HTC Sensation XE, HTC Sensation XL 16GB, Motorola Razr, Galaxy S2, Galaxy Note, Xperia S, Xperia V, HOX+, HTC Butterfly, Galaxy S4

PG101
Old
RC-RT Liaison - Devil's Advocate
Thanks Meter 9,845
Quote:
Originally Posted by v-b-n View Post
Coming 19-20 Feb

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

I am assuming you are connected to Pocket Wifi Router/Modem ... not sure what type of connection that creates but try without it and see what happens
Wifi off, data off.. BT off... still shows that..
HTC One M8 & Nokia 8800 Arte (Carbon Black)
Retired: Motorola V3i, Nokia N91, Nokia 8800 Sirocco, Nokia N95, HTC Diamond, Sony Xperia X1, HTC HD, HTC HD2, iPhone 4, HTC Desire HD, HTC Sensation, HTC One X, HTC Butterfly, HTC One, SG Note 3!
Follow Me

| New? Here is a good starting point!! | Something needs a moderator's attention? |
Want a thread actioned? Don't forget to include the thread link in the PM you're about to send me!!

And remember - You are the result of 3.8 billion years of Evolutionary Success - ACT LIKE IT!!

it2007me
Old
Thanks Meter 431

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by enyaj View Post
How do I flash this? Through TWRP?

Sent from my HTC Butterfly using Tapatalk 2
Just flash away (Tested with ClockworkMod Recovery v6.0.2.7 Only) and enjoy !
.:[ KillX Kernel ]:.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ HTC DHD -> HTC Sensation XE -> HTC Butterfly X920D ]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tonettothebest
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Droid DNA version is offline, can someone please tell me how to download it?

darkhelio
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonettothebest View Post
Droid DNA version is offline, can someone please tell me how to download it?
try it again i just clicked download and it started just do it again

lombers
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Hi MDJ,

Any new builds coming soon?

v-b-n
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 735

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [17.01][DNA/X920D/E][ROM][GSM][GLOBAL] Virtuous DNA+ v.2.0.0 [Sense 4+ / OC / Sta

As per last update, Sense 5 rom coming on Feb 19-20

Sent from my HTC Butterfly using xda premium
Retired : HTC Diamond2, HTC HD2, HTC Sensation XE, HTC Sensation XL 16GB, Motorola Razr, Galaxy S2, Galaxy Note, Xperia S, Xperia V, HOX+, HTC Butterfly, Galaxy S4
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to v-b-n For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

darkhelio
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by v-b-n View Post
As per last update, Sense 5 rom coming on Feb 19-20

Sent from my HTC Butterfly using xda premium
so wee need to be at the new update to use the new UPDATE OF THIS ROM?

v-b-n
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 735

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhelio View Post
so wee need to be at the new update to use the new UPDATE OF THIS ROM?
Sorry ... what ?

Tags
virtuous dna+