Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,815 Members 41,177 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][SGH-T889 / t0ltetmo][KK][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11 official nightlies

Tip us?
 
r_tait
Old
(Last edited by r_tait; 11th February 2013 at 06:07 PM.)
#381  
r_tait's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 24
Posts: 69
Join Date: Feb 2012
Default Re: [ROM][SGH-T889 / t0lte][JB][4.2.1] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies

* Figured it out *
 
Postal Psycho
Old
#382  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 32
Posts: 290
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: 91402
Are these all the bugs as of right now?

1. Speaker phone outgoing voice
2. Bluetooth phone call outgoing voice
3. Video recording microphone delay
4. H+ icon status bar

Plus these limitations
1. No tv out(meaning i can't use my mhl adapter for the tv?)
2. No exfat support

Just want to make sure because i don't want to flip flop between tw and aosp, once aosp i don't want to go back
 
cmillens
Old
#383  
cmillens's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 39
Posts: 185
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Denver
Default Re: [ROM][SGH-T889 / t0lte][JB][4.2.1] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postal Psycho View Post
Are these all the bugs as of right now?

1. Speaker phone outgoing voice
2. Bluetooth phone call outgoing voice
3. Video recording microphone delay
4. H+ icon status bar

Plus these limitations
1. No tv out(meaning i can't use my mhl adapter for the tv?)
2. No exfat support

Just want to make sure because i don't want to flip flop between tw and aosp, once aosp i don't want to go back
No. In call Bluetooth is worthless on both sides of the call and has been since 1/26. Bluetooth streaming, however, remains stellar.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app
________________
"Data isn't the only thing that is supposed to have integrity!"
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cmillens For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
thethirdeye
Old
#384  
Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 57
Join Date: Dec 2009
Default Re: [ROM][SGH-T889 / t0lte][JB][4.2.1] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies

Is anyone else only being able to send really short 5second video clips over mms, touchwiz was letting me send minute clips, I use them a lot for my job

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app
 
r3dp0is0n2012
Old
#385  
r3dp0is0n2012's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 141
Posts: 883
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: NYC/Stamford

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [ROM][SGH-T889 / t0lte][JB][4.2.1] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies

My impression is that the support for this rom on xda has ended...

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
 
volcomguyaz
Old
#386  
volcomguyaz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 54
Posts: 198
Join Date: Nov 2010
Default Re: [ROM][SGH-T889 / t0lte][JB][4.2.1] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3dp0is0n2012 View Post
My impression is that the support for this rom on xda has ended...

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
More than likely. It's the beautiful art of XDA community for us to stick/work together.

Sent from my tmobile note2 using xda premium
 
Postal Psycho
Old
#387  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 32
Posts: 290
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: 91402
Madmack's last post in this thread was on January 19. How about the threads for the other note2 versions?
The Following User Says Thank You to Postal Psycho For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
madmack
Old
#388  
madmack's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4,411
Posts: 3,529
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Boston, MA

 
DONATE TO ME
Support has not ended guys.

bluetooth in call is shared on other variants and so it will get fixed eventually. Just have patience. I'm not finding much free time to work on this nowadays but I do have a look from time to time.

For the other issue such as signal bars disappearing: I simply don't even know how to fix this because I have the AT&T variant and this problem doesn't exhibit itself here.

Call echo: working on this next. I have an idea what might be causing it for you t-mo guys.

If I abandon this (might happen!), I'll let you guys know. Don't worry
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to madmack For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
dw9906
Old
#389  
dw9906's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 862
Posts: 2,203
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Terre Haute, IN

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [ROM][SGH-T889 / t0lte][JB][4.2.1] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmack View Post
Support has not ended guys.

bluetooth in call is shared on other variants and so it will get fixed eventually. Just have patience. I'm not finding much free time to work on this nowadays but I do have a look from time to time.

For the other issue such as signal bars disappearing: I simply don't even know how to fix this because I have the AT&T variant and this problem doesn't exhibit itself here.

Call echo: working on this next. I have an idea what might be causing it for you t-mo guys.

If I abandon this (might happen!), I'll let you guys know. Don't worry
You might abandon this? Already? I appreciate all you've done, but seems crazy to possibly abandon right as soon as you get it supported.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
LG G2 (T-Mobile)
ROM-CM10.2 Android 4.3.1
------------------------------------------------
Samsung Galaxy Note II (T-Mobile)
ROM-CM11 Android 4.4
------------------------------------------------
Nexus 4
ROM-CM11 Android 4.4
------------------------------------------------
Nexus 7 (2013)
ROM-CM11 Android 4.4
 
RonnieRuff
Old
#390  
RonnieRuff's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 824
Posts: 3,214
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Austin
Default Re: [ROM][SGH-T889 / t0lte][JB][4.2.1] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies

Quote:
Originally Posted by dw9906 View Post
You might abandon this? Already? I appreciate all you've done, but seems crazy to possibly abandon right as soon as you get it supported.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
You will be able to get it from the CM website

Sent By An Idiot With A Phablet!
Ronnie Ruff
Rooted Note2 on TMobile
Carbon AOSP || Sent by an Idiot with a Phablet

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes