5,605,373 Members 39,974 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[4-JULY] Simplistic Framework V3.6

Tip us?

kdogguk
Old
Thanks Meter 60

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [MOD][10 FEB] Simplistic Framework V3.5 *Want More? You got it!*{LL4/7, MA5/6/7,

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankind_18 View Post
Hm.. that's kind of weird.. but as a suggestion, maybe you can remove unwanted apps with Rom Cleaner first before doing anything else, in case something like you mention happened
See this is why I love this place, everyone is happy to help
I had another thought, when deleting S VOICE I use an app app2home I think it's called that basically I use to set Google voice to open when I double tap home. I deleted S VOICE to stop conflicts. Maybe it's that that is causing the problem, I will check now as I am fiddling with this. I have used my head and made nandroid backups each time so when I find a fault I can revert back a step

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

kdogguk
Old
Thanks Meter 60

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [MOD][10 FEB] Simplistic Framework V3.5 *Want More? You got it!*{LL4/7, MA5/6/7,

Nope, I can confirm 100% that S VOICE is the culprit of the bootloop for me. I have uninstalled all the other apps that I don't use and left S VOICE till last rebooting after each and every uninstall and as soon as I uninstalled S VOICE and rebooted I get the bootloop.
Also I ran Rom Cleaner and lost MY FILES app, I did run the back up first but can't work out which one it is.... Any ideas? I'm having to use a third party file explorer at the moment

antt00
Old
Thanks Meter 341

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdogguk View Post
Nope, I can confirm 100% that S VOICE is the culprit of the bootloop for me. I have uninstalled all the other apps that I don't use and left S VOICE till last rebooting after each and every uninstall and as soon as I uninstalled S VOICE and rebooted I get the bootloop.
Also I ran Rom Cleaner and lost MY FILES app, I did run the back up first but can't work out which one it is.... Any ideas? I'm having to use a third party file explorer at the moment

My files is called SecNoteMyFiles.apk

Asus P525 (WM5 - WM6) ---> HP Ipaq 612c (WM6.5) ---> HTC HD2 (WM6.5.x - Android) ---> Samsung Galaxy S2 ---> Samsung Note 2 --> Samsung Note 3

ALEXNDR ROM (XXUENC2) // Clean Custom Kernel // Naxos Theme // TSF Shell Launcher
The Following User Says Thank You to antt00 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mankind_18
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdogguk View Post

Maybe S Voice wasn't supposed to be deleted?
I wonder if that the reason why Rom Cleaner didn't remove that one
And yes, my files is removed by Rom Cleaner (i'm using solid explorer btw), if you already have a backup, just search like antt00 said before

jahmeego
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devi21 View Post
I donated but do not get the app and is already days ago. Did not receive the answer via email. no reaction somehow. Yes Maybe the developer is busy but I wanted so much to use the app!

Maybe some can help me?
Quote:
Originally Posted by shatroghistro View Post
Won't accept payment. Received two mails one after another: payment successful then cancelled.

Dev, please check your email

I too Didn't get till now, but dev told that he send me long back, i think he is talking about previous version.

Hope he will send new version as soon as possible.

mankind_18
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Is there a way to mod notification pullbar image (the one like vegeta's thread) with this awesome simplistic app, LegendK95?
And I didn't know why, but enabling rotation in touchwiz sometimes make the icons position a little bit mess, let say it is perfectly done on portrait, and then touchwiz got rotate into landscape, back with portrait and then the apps position got down a bit than its original position (it almost overwrite the default 5 icons at the bottom).. by disabling and enabling again the mod, the icons position back to normal.. i wonder why?

mariuano
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Default R: [MOD][10 FEB] Simplistic Framework V3.5 *Want More? You got it!*{LL4/7, MA5/6/7, M

Thanks Deep for mail

Inviato dal mio GT-N7100 con Tapatalk 2

jessecoleman
Old
Thanks Meter 11
The biggest feature that I miss from the AOSP roms is the option for brightness slider built into the status bar, eliminating the need for one in the drawer altogether. It's much more slick. I don't know how hard that would be to implement. It used to be stock TouchWiz anyway. I don't know what Samsung was thinking. Also, I really liked scrolling with volume rocker when keyboard was open. That would be cool on this framework. Really enjoying your work. Peace!

joffrey_growl
Old
Thanks Meter 9

When can we expect the updated control app with the FCs fixed?

Thanks for all the hard work

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

2006: MDA Vario
2008: MDA Vario III
2009: iPhone 3GS

2011: Samsung Galaxy S II
2012: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
2012: Samsung Galaxy Note II

JirkaS
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Hi all, after last update I have never had FC - as stated in changelog (before v3.5 I had FCs when using flashlight and SystemUI rotated); JUST ONE QUESTION: WHAT SHOULD "Full date can now be added to the clock view in the statusbar" DO? I have checked all the options under "Date View" but nothink happened. I thought it should show the date next to the clock on system tray... N7100 with Phoenix ROM v4. Thanks!