Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,599 Members 38,429 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][Nov 1]★★ CleanROM Inheritance 3.5 | JB 10.4.4.25 | ODEX/DEODEX | Full ROM ★★

Tip us?

william tanaya
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyHulskemper View Post
WelL, all this refreshing meant a lot of wear of that paint on the F5 key. Now I just have to guess which key to hit. Luckily I remembered it's located somewhere between F4 and F6.

(Slightly) off-topic: @sbdags: I do not seem to have my keyboard issue on v2.7 (yes, I know it's a prehistoric version). I'm going to nandroid this setup and try 3.3, but I am afraid of it popping up again. I even have many more apps installed (with their concurrent data) than on my testing setup of 3.2.2 that did have the error. I admit I'm stumped, but it might be that my dock doesn't like the more recent versions of CROMI --- I would not give a **** if I were you since I seem to be the only one with the issue, but this is just a little FYI.

I'm really anticipating v3.3, for several reasons, as you may notice.
Now I'm on v2.7, it still strikes me how fast that version really is.
what keyboard issue are you talking about?
i'm waiting for my keyboard dock to come, so I'm a bit worried about it...

sbdags
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 12,774

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by william tanaya View Post
what keyboard issue are you talking about?
i'm waiting for my keyboard dock to come, so I'm a bit worried about it...
Marty has a peculiar issue with one row of keys stopping working. Currently we don't know why and it doesn't seem to affect anyone else. But interesting that CROMI 2.7 appears to have fixed it. That was an old 10.4.4.20 version and was very quick!
The Following User Says Thank You to sbdags For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

william tanaya
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbdags View Post
Marty has a peculiar issue with one row of keys stopping working. Currently we don't know why and it doesn't seem to affect anyone else. But interesting that CROMI 2.7 appears to have fixed it. That was an old 10.4.4.20 version and was very quick!
oh. okay. so the problem might not from the rom...

MartyHulskemper
Old
Thanks Meter 365
I'm not sure if it's CROMI-related, but I am the only one suffering from it, or rather, my device is having the issue and I'm suffering as a result.

Funny thing is that v2.7 ran really nicely,and I haven't had a single lockup in about24 hours. That sounds pretty good. After pulling a Nandroid I installed v3.3 over v2.7, and within the hour... BLAM! Keyboard gone. The top row of shortcuts keeps functional except for the back key, and the rest of the keys stops working. I'm now debating what to do in the morning: rolling back to the Nandroid and stay on there for a few days, or format the hell out of everything and start over (after doing FTP backups of more or less mission-critical data, obviously).

I'm going to backup anyway, now I think of it, since my TF700 might be dying (the dock, at least).

TL;DR: CROMI is fine with everybody else. I'm just the sad little green frog in the rain .(A Kermit the Frog reference should carry weight in pretty much any given situation. )
"Professionals are predictable, but the world is full of amateurs."
-- Murphy's Military Laws, as referenced on http://www.military-info.com/freebies/murphy.htm

"The skill of accurate perception is called cynicism by those who don't possess it."
-- Alan Millar

Gene588
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default widgets

Is anyone having problems loading asus widgets after flashing 3.3 odex? Weather widget?

soyusado
Old
Thanks Meter 234
Default Re: [ROM][13 Feb]★★CleanROM Inheritance 3.3 | JB 10.4.4.25 | ODEX/DEODEX | New Kernel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene588 View Post
Is anyone having problems loading asus widgets after flashing 3.3 odex? Weather widget?
Weather widget is faulty since Asus JB update.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using xda app-developers app
Samsung Galaxy S IV (GT-I9505 Black Mist) Android 4.4 (CM 11.0)
ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity (TF700T Champagne) Android 4.4 (CM 11.0)
LEGEND Motorola DEFY (MB525 Bayer module) Android 4.4 (CM 11.0) Thanks to Quarx for porting CM10.2

[Questions/Troubleshooting][ROM][Official] P.A.C True All in 1 ROM[IR NIGHTLIES]

The Following User Says Thank You to soyusado For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

focusbra
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Sorry my stupid question !!

Which version is better for performance ODEX or DEODEX ?

thanks

oxymo
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Did I screw up?

I got a little confused and flashed the TF700T 10.4.4.25 bootloader to my TF300T, will this screw anything up?

focusbra
Old
(Last edited by focusbra; 14th February 2013 at 02:19 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
---------

TechXero
Old
Thanks Meter 1,269
Default Re: [ROM][13 Feb]★★CleanROM Inheritance 3.3 | JB 10.4.4.25 | ODEX/DEODEX | New Kernel

Quote:
Originally Posted by focusbra View Post
Sorry my stupid question !!

Which version is better for performance ODEX or DEODEX ?

thanks
Been covered over n over again... Speed = Deodex / Smoothness = Odex

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

-------------------------
-{ Google+ - Twitter - Blog - Storage }-
------------------------------------------------------

The Following User Says Thank You to TechXero For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
cleanrom, infinity, inheritance, jelly bean, tf700