Sony Extends AOSP Project to the Xperia Z3

While most OEMs simply don’t care about the custom ROM community, others are doing an … more

How Open Source Can Help Your Project w/ Ethan Yonker – BABBQ2014

People have finally recovered from this years Big Android BBQ … more

Add Frequency Bands to Your Qualcomm Device

Those of you who travel quite a bit undoubtedly own more than one device due to frequency band … more

More Android 5.0 Details Revealed, Microsoft Band Fitness Tracker – XDA TV

Google talks more about Android 5.0 Lollipop! That and much … more

Black Screen HTC One X AT&T

OP JasonWarren

13th February 2013, 11:53 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
i recently downloaded Rom Manager and i Flashed CRW from it and i proceded to back up my current Rom after flashing and within a second after clicking back up my phone went black screen and now it is unresponsive. I have already tried Soft and Hard reboot and neither worked. When i have my device plugged into the wall there is no LED telling me its charging. I am currently on Android version 4.0.4 please help
14th February 2013, 12:54 AM   |  #2  
Flag san fran california
Thanks Meter: 447

1,146 posts
More
Way to read

---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 AM ----------

You not only flash cwm which isn't supports for our device but you flashed the endeavor one..good job you have. A hard brick...you should have read before doing stuff to your phone
14th February 2013, 02:09 AM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Oklahoma City
Thanks Meter: 1,043

852 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWarren

i recently downloaded Rom Manager and i Flashed CRW from it and i proceded to back up my current Rom after flashing and within a second after clicking back up my phone went black screen and now it is unresponsive. I have already tried Soft and Hard reboot and neither worked. When i have my device plugged into the wall there is no LED telling me its charging. I am currently on Android version 4.0.4 please help

I no read, I break phone. I read, I no break phone.

/404

Since i'm done trolling you now... Head to the general section. search for Unbricking Evita thread. Precceed to READ before you do a thing.
14th February 2013, 02:10 AM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,165

7,204 posts
Yeah, ROM Manager doesn't support our device. CWM doesn't support our device. And you made the fatal mistake of flashing a recovery meant for the quad core One X. If you have access to a Linux machine, you can try the steps in the unbricking thread in the General forum, or the JET tool (in the Development forum).

Otherwise, you now have an expensive paperweight.
14th February 2013, 02:10 AM   |  #5  
Toronto
Thanks Meter: 338

865 posts
More
Re: Black Screen HTC One X AT&T
We're you on att version 2.20? If so there is nothing we can do to fix your phone. You have to send it to HTC or mobiletechvideos

Sent from my VENOMized HoxL
14th February 2013, 09:51 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 240

703 posts
More
bricked
Quote:
Originally Posted by redpoint73

Yeah, ROM Manager doesn't support our device. CWM doesn't support our device. And you made the fatal mistake of flashing a recovery meant for the quad core One X. If you have access to a Linux machine, you can try the steps in the unbricking thread in the General forum, or the JET tool (in the Development forum).

Otherwise, you now have an expensive paperweight.

Yea.. unfortunately they are right.. when you flashed CWM for the Quad core One x... the unbrick method or the Jet evita tool kit may be your best chance to fix your phone...good luck,
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread