FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[rom] [update] Ma6 ota update link

704 posts
Thanks Meter: 401
 
By Robalboa, Senior Member on 13th February 2013, 10:41 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
This is the stock 4.1.2 official sprint update MA6.
You may have to flash stock recovery to install it. Rename file update. Zip and place on the root of internal storage.
Then you have to reroot. It's claimed the voodoo app works for quick reroot.

This is a direct link to the Google servers
Enjoy.


http://android.clients.google.com/pa...LJ7_to_MA6.zip

Galaxy S 3 32gb ...Sprint
Chemistry rom self modded. Multi Window .yahhhyuhhh
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Robalboa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
13th February 2013, 11:10 PM |#2  
jazz995756's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 151
 
More
Re: [rom] [update] Ma6 ota update link
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robalboa

This is the stock 4.1.2 official sprint update MA6.
You may have to flash stock recovery to install it. Rename file update. Zip and place on the root of internal storage.
Then you have to reroot. It's claimed the voodoo app works for quick reroot.

This is a direct link to the Google servers
Enjoy.


http://android.clients.google.com/pa...LJ7_to_MA6.zip

Galaxy S 3 32gb ...Sprint
Chemistry rom self modded. Multi Window .yahhhyuhhh

Do i have to be on stock ROM or can i be on any normal touchwiz ROM to flash this

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app
13th February 2013, 11:20 PM |#3  
ChadH42's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 335
 
More
Re: [rom] [update] Ma6 ota update link
Stock ROM & recovery are required.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to ChadH42 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2013, 11:49 PM |#4  
jazz995756's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 151
 
More
Re: [rom] [update] Ma6 ota update link
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadH42

Stock ROM & recovery are required.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Can you provide me with a zip i can restore with twrp or cwm because i don't want to Odin i would rather use a stock backup

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app
13th February 2013, 11:54 PM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Re: [rom] [update] Ma6 ota update link
I just updated to ma4 and I notice it says lj7 to ma6, will this still work even tho I am on ma4?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app
Last edited by z143456; 14th February 2013 at 01:48 AM.
14th February 2013, 12:33 AM |#6  
Texus915's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 325
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robalboa

This is the stock 4.1.2 official sprint update MA6.
You may have to flash stock recovery to install it. Rename file update. Zip and place on the root of internal storage.
Then you have to reroot. It's claimed the voodoo app works for quick reroot.

This is a direct link to the Google servers
Enjoy.


http://android.clients.google.com/pa...LJ7_to_MA6.zip

Galaxy S 3 32gb ...Sprint
Chemistry rom self modded. Multi Window .yahhhyuhhh

ok anyones that's flashed this since its ota, does it include multiwindow or premier suite?
14th February 2013, 12:35 AM |#7  
Whiplashh's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,513
 
More
Re: [rom] [update] Ma6 ota update link
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texus915

ok anyones that's flashed this since its ota, does it include multiwindow or premier suite?

No.

Sent From My Rooted, S-OFF'd Blackberry Curve using the iOS XDA Application for Android.
14th February 2013, 01:17 AM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
is there a WIKI with a list of all the updates with root and odexed and deodexed like with the evo4g and the s2? because I want a deodexed stock rom with root and I cant find lj7 and up anywhere only custom mods. Unless I am missing something because I haven't been around for a while.
14th February 2013, 02:04 AM |#9  
Senior Member
Miami
Thanks Meter: 48
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIABLO NEGRO

is there a WIKI with a list of all the updates with root and odexed and deodexed like with the evo4g and the s2? because I want a deodexed stock rom with root and I cant find lj7 and up anywhere only custom mods. Unless I am missing something because I haven't been around for a while.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1910947
14th February 2013, 02:12 AM |#10  
CyberGmonster's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 216
 
More
Re: [rom] [update] Ma6 ota update link
So why would anyone want to flash a stock 4.1.2

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2
14th February 2013, 02:15 AM |#11  
RegnierD's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Bellbrook, OH
Thanks Meter: 402
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvgeniX

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1910947

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1904099

This is what I'm about to use. It installs all pieces of the LJ7 firmware including recovery and radio. There's a root zip you can flash afterward to keep SU access. After that, I will setup SuperSu Pro to survive OTA updates and then run the MA6 OTA through the stock recovery. If you don't have SuperSu Pro or VooDoo OTA, you can always flash TWRP through Odin, and then flash your root zip, boot and then make your backup of the stock ROM.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes