[UNOFFICIAL]CM10.1 UNOFFICIAL Builds for D2VZW GSIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

sivarticus85

Jan 4, 2011
Atlanta GA
BT working just fine for me. A2DP and everything. Now if you can make it stream in real-time without any delay you'll be my best friend. Sucks watching movies over BT because everything lags about a second.

masri1987

Jun 27, 2010
Honolulu, Hawaii
Google Pixel 7 Pro
In the gym right now bluetooth on latest afternoonly is just as bad as before.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

edit: to clarify, i use beats wireless
it cuts out, is delayed, audio isn't timed right,

Last edited:

eppo12-

Jul 26, 2007
Mastamoon,

Any chance for you to update the hardware key configuration to include the back button instead of the search key for our phone?
Would like a quick way to get voice search running.
Thanks for all your hard work, this ROM is great!

mikejr83

Dec 10, 2010
I know my build is a little older than the current ones but I can verify that on 1/30 A2DP works great for me in my car.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

iofthestorm

Nov 1, 2010
San Diego
Mastamoon,

Any chance for you to update the hardware key configuration to include the back button instead of the search key for our phone?
Would like a quick way to get voice search running.
Thanks for all your hard work, this ROM is great!

Have you looked at LMT launcher? I think dragging in from the sides might be easier to activate than long press but that's just me. There might be some other way to set up other buttons to run voice search on long press too.

edwards311

Oct 23, 2010
Baltimore
^^^^^
If you go to the OP and select the old download, when it takes you the that website page just select mastamoons name and it will take you to another web page with all his downloads that are available.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: PerCompLLC

edwards311

Oct 23, 2010
Baltimore
Masta,

Everything is working great for me except BT, BT won't work at all and when I turn it off is just says "turning off bluetooth" and the message stays on until I reboot. I am on 2/11 build and did a clean install. Not a deal breaker by any means, just throwing it out there. On a side note GPS locks quicker than any other ROM I have tried and I have pretty much tried everything out there. THANX FOR THE WORK!!!!

goldsmitht

Mar 5, 2011
Baltimore
Masta,

Everything is working great for me except BT, BT won't work at all and when I turn it off is just says "turning off bluetooth" and the message stays on until I reboot. I am on 2/11 build and did a clean install. Not a deal breaker by any means, just throwing it out there. On a side note GPS locks quicker than any other ROM I have tried and I have pretty much tried everything out there. THANX FOR THE WORK!!!!

been playing with this; try clearing data in Bluetooth Share app before you turn on bluetooth; turn on bluetooth, then turn on bluetooth headsets (or ear bug). and when you turn it off turn off headsets (or ear bug) and then turn off bluetooth. Also, use power widgets not the full page ones to turn off. NOT sure why this works, but does for me and i haven't had any problems.

:cyclops:

Reactions: edwards311

edwards311

Oct 23, 2010
Baltimore
been playing with this; try clearing data in Bluetooth Share app before you turn on bluetooth; turn on bluetooth, then turn on bluetooth headsets (or ear bug). and when you turn it off turn off headsets (or ear bug) and then turn off bluetooth. Also, use power widgets not the full page ones to turn off. NOT sure why this works, but does for me and i haven't had any problems.

:cyclops:

Will give it a try when I get home this evening.....Thanx

gcutter

Aug 13, 2008
BT Music Streaming works of 2-13 build

BT Music streaming worked all the way to work this morning (15 mins) on the 02/13 build dirty flashed from the begining of Masta builds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts