13th February 2013, 03:45 PM   |  #941  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Fort Wayne, IN
Thanks Meter: 6,689

2,782 posts
Donate to Me
More
TDRv4
I'll have v4 up in a few days once I hear back from my testers... Changes and Screens in OP
13th February 2013, 05:17 PM   |  #942  
Flag Hatillo
Thanks Meter: 115

656 posts
More
Re: [ROM] AT&T JellyBean UCDLK3 The Devils Reject Edition v3 {2-2-2013}
Quote:
Originally Posted by enewman17

I'll have v4 up in a few days once I hear back from my testers... Changes and Screens in OP

Thanks for the info. Can you check the green checkmark in the brightness auto box on the pulldown menu.

Thanks for this excellent ROM.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
13th February 2013, 05:26 PM   |  #943  
Flag Fort Wayne, IN

2,782 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvinaury

Thanks for the info. Can you check the green checkmark in the brightness auto box on the pulldown menu.

Thanks for this excellent ROM.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

Look at the screens posted at the bottom on the OP, I changed them all to blue to better match everything
The Following User Says Thank You to enewman17 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2013, 05:28 PM   |  #944  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 304

974 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hi got to say this is the only rom that I dont have my battery drain really love it. I just have one issue my chikka messenger doesnt seem to retain its data everytime a reboot I have to log in is there a tweak that turn the fsync off/on or any tweak thats been on related to data loss upon reboot other than that the rom is perfect thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
13th February 2013, 05:43 PM   |  #945  
Flag Fort Wayne, IN

2,782 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinichi21

Hi got to say this is the only rom that I dont have my battery drain really love it. I just have one issue my chikka messenger doesnt seem to retain its data everytime a reboot I have to log in is there a tweak that turn the fsync off/on or any tweak thats been on related to data loss upon reboot other than that the rom is perfect thanks

You'll need to take that up with the creator of that app, If nothing else is loosing data it's the app. I didn't put anything in v3 that would clear data like that.
There are a few bugs in AT&T's base, like some of the developer setting don't stick after a reboot, not sure if it's really a bug though... that's really about the only thing I've noticed, other than sometimes the stock music player will pause after playing a dozen songs or so... not always just sometimes.

v4 is pretty solid for me right now, I can't wait to release it for everyone.

snootchy bootchies
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enewman17 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2013, 05:51 PM   |  #946  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 304

974 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by enewman17

You'll need to take that up with the creator of that app, If nothing else is loosing data it's the app. I didn't put anything in v3 that would clear data like that.
There are a few bugs in AT&T's base, like some of the developer setting don't stick after a reboot, not sure if it's really a bug though... that's really about the only thing I've noticed, other than sometimes the stock music player will pause after playing a dozen songs or so... not always just sometimes.

v4 is pretty solid for me right now, I can't wait to release it for everyone.

snootchy bootchies

I was on aeonflux and losers rom before and the app does not loose any data upon reboot this is the first time it happen. Anyway thanks for a quick reply I will keep this rom since battery life is more important to me looking forward to v4 keep it up :thumbup:

13th February 2013, 07:07 PM   |  #947  
Flag Fort Wayne, IN

2,782 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinichi21

I was on aeonflux and losers rom before and the app does not loose any data upon reboot this is the first time it happen. Anyway thanks for a quick reply I will keep this rom since battery life is more important to me looking forward to v4 keep it up :thumbup:

Did you restore the app with titanium or something? Have you tried something simple like uninstalling and reinstalling it from the market? It's that the only app that is affected?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium
13th February 2013, 07:23 PM   |  #948  
Flag Vancouver, Wa
Thanks Meter: 14

56 posts
Donate to Me
More
Love the rom still as stated best battery I can get only problems iv had been from me forgetting I installed a different 23 toggle and getting gps back (but found those both out thxs!). However I had this issue back when I installed the sleep cpu mod my phone wouldn't notified me of txt voice mail or call tell I wake up for short period. I seem to have got this back sense then (not using the mod or anything, tried a odin back to stock>v3 no add on deleted my internal card as well) but i get calls that get sent streight to voice mail so i tried from my other sgs3 and same thing.check my phones signal was 4 bars and on 4glte. I restarted my phone in air plane mode turned off and seemed to fix it for about 12 hours and again calls with out ringing or voicemail (but the caller goes to voicemail). This time checked if i maybe slipped numbers to be blocked nothing. My last resort is to see if it's block mode in setting (was set too off but turned on unchecked everything and back off). If not that I'm stumped atm because I know its not my signal. Any idea if this don't work?

14th February 2013, 01:23 AM   |  #949  
Thanks Meter: 10

122 posts
Donate to Me
Can't wait for V4... hope it gets released before Sunday. I'll be on travel on Monday and would love to test whole on travel.

14th February 2013, 11:34 PM   |  #950  
Flag Fort Wayne, IN

2,782 posts
Donate to Me
More
TheDevilsReject_v4
The Devils Reject: Bloody Valentine Edition_v4

New in TheDevilsReject_v4:
  • Fully working Note 2 Keyboard / dedicated number row and handwriting
  • Full GPU rendering
  • updated init.d tweaks, added Chron: clears caches everyday to keep your phone fast.
  • Smoother scrolling.
  • Almost 0 lag NOW, even with power saver enabled.
  • Fixed water overlay on lock screen when the ripple effect is not selected
  • Attempt to fix ink effect... It works better, screen still flashes the color, but it's better.
  • Added more wallpapers to stock wallpaper app (Thanks to upndwn4par's guide)
  • Themed a little more blue to better match TW overall.
  • My battery life is better.

First Boot will seem like a long time.

Quote:

Important: Always recommended to do a full wipe, NO WIPE = NO SUPPORT. YOU'VE BEEN TOLD!

Full ROM: TheDevilsReject_v4
md5: 9f9f0a8a18f81e5f7a425eda6e8fbcc8
Goo.im: http://tinyw.in/DPbR
Dev-Host: http://d-h.st/gXg

Last edited by enewman17; 15th February 2013 at 01:12 AM.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to enewman17 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread