Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,025 Members 52,287 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] AT&T JellyBean UCDLK3 The Devils Reject v7 {3-20-2013}

Tip us?
 
enewman17
Old
#941  
enewman17's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 5909
Posts: 2,528
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Fort Wayne, IN

 
DONATE TO ME
Default TDRv4

I'll have v4 up in a few days once I hear back from my testers... Changes and Screens in OP
- Top Secret Clown Business -
- The Devil's Reject -
By all means you are all welcome to use the entirety of everything I upload without permission. Enjoy!

 
melvinaury
Old
#942  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 112
Posts: 630
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Hatillo
Default Re: [ROM] AT&T JellyBean UCDLK3 The Devils Reject Edition v3 {2-2-2013}

Quote:
Originally Posted by enewman17 View Post
I'll have v4 up in a few days once I hear back from my testers... Changes and Screens in OP
Thanks for the info. Can you check the green checkmark in the brightness auto box on the pulldown menu.

Thanks for this excellent ROM.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
 
enewman17
Old
#943  
enewman17's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 5909
Posts: 2,528
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Fort Wayne, IN

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvinaury View Post
Thanks for the info. Can you check the green checkmark in the brightness auto box on the pulldown menu.

Thanks for this excellent ROM.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
Look at the screens posted at the bottom on the OP, I changed them all to blue to better match everything
- Top Secret Clown Business -
- The Devil's Reject -
By all means you are all welcome to use the entirety of everything I upload without permission. Enjoy!

The Following User Says Thank You to enewman17 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
sinichi21
Old
#944  
sinichi21's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 300
Posts: 971
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Los Angeles

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [ROM] AT&T JellyBean UCDLK3 The Devils Reject Edition v3 {2-2-2013}

Hi got to say this is the only rom that I dont have my battery drain really love it. I just have one issue my chikka messenger doesnt seem to retain its data everytime a reboot I have to log in is there a tweak that turn the fsync off/on or any tweak thats been on related to data loss upon reboot other than that the rom is perfect thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
________________________________________________
Device: At&t Samsung Galaxy Note 3
ROM: KOT49H.N900AUCUCNC2
Modem: N900AUCUCNC2
Current ROM: DynamicKat 2.0
Current Kernel: Stock
Current Theme: Dark Theme for Captivate

If I help you out give me a thanks button
 
enewman17
Old
#945  
enewman17's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 5909
Posts: 2,528
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Fort Wayne, IN

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinichi21 View Post
Hi got to say this is the only rom that I dont have my battery drain really love it. I just have one issue my chikka messenger doesnt seem to retain its data everytime a reboot I have to log in is there a tweak that turn the fsync off/on or any tweak thats been on related to data loss upon reboot other than that the rom is perfect thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
You'll need to take that up with the creator of that app, If nothing else is loosing data it's the app. I didn't put anything in v3 that would clear data like that.
There are a few bugs in AT&T's base, like some of the developer setting don't stick after a reboot, not sure if it's really a bug though... that's really about the only thing I've noticed, other than sometimes the stock music player will pause after playing a dozen songs or so... not always just sometimes.

v4 is pretty solid for me right now, I can't wait to release it for everyone.

snootchy bootchies
- Top Secret Clown Business -
- The Devil's Reject -
By all means you are all welcome to use the entirety of everything I upload without permission. Enjoy!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enewman17 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
sinichi21
Old
#946  
sinichi21's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 300
Posts: 971
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Los Angeles

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [ROM] AT&T JellyBean UCDLK3 The Devils Reject Edition v3 {2-2-2013}

Quote:
Originally Posted by enewman17 View Post
You'll need to take that up with the creator of that app, If nothing else is loosing data it's the app. I didn't put anything in v3 that would clear data like that.
There are a few bugs in AT&T's base, like some of the developer setting don't stick after a reboot, not sure if it's really a bug though... that's really about the only thing I've noticed, other than sometimes the stock music player will pause after playing a dozen songs or so... not always just sometimes.

v4 is pretty solid for me right now, I can't wait to release it for everyone.

snootchy bootchies
I was on aeonflux and losers rom before and the app does not loose any data upon reboot this is the first time it happen. Anyway thanks for a quick reply I will keep this rom since battery life is more important to me looking forward to v4 keep it up :thumbup:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
________________________________________________
Device: At&t Samsung Galaxy Note 3
ROM: KOT49H.N900AUCUCNC2
Modem: N900AUCUCNC2
Current ROM: DynamicKat 2.0
Current Kernel: Stock
Current Theme: Dark Theme for Captivate

If I help you out give me a thanks button
 
enewman17
Old
#947  
enewman17's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 5909
Posts: 2,528
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Fort Wayne, IN

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [ROM] AT&T JellyBean UCDLK3 The Devils Reject Edition v3 {2-2-2013}

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinichi21 View Post
I was on aeonflux and losers rom before and the app does not loose any data upon reboot this is the first time it happen. Anyway thanks for a quick reply I will keep this rom since battery life is more important to me looking forward to v4 keep it up :thumbup:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
Did you restore the app with titanium or something? Have you tried something simple like uninstalling and reinstalling it from the market? It's that the only app that is affected?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium
- Top Secret Clown Business -
- The Devil's Reject -
By all means you are all welcome to use the entirety of everything I upload without permission. Enjoy!

 
Crypticalz
Old
#948  
Crypticalz's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 56
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Vancouver, Wa

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [ROM] AT&T JellyBean UCDLK3 The Devils Reject Edition v3 {2-2-2013}

Love the rom still as stated best battery I can get only problems iv had been from me forgetting I installed a different 23 toggle and getting gps back (but found those both out thxs!). However I had this issue back when I installed the sleep cpu mod my phone wouldn't notified me of txt voice mail or call tell I wake up for short period. I seem to have got this back sense then (not using the mod or anything, tried a odin back to stock>v3 no add on deleted my internal card as well) but i get calls that get sent streight to voice mail so i tried from my other sgs3 and same thing.check my phones signal was 4 bars and on 4glte. I restarted my phone in air plane mode turned off and seemed to fix it for about 12 hours and again calls with out ringing or voicemail (but the caller goes to voicemail). This time checked if i maybe slipped numbers to be blocked nothing. My last resort is to see if it's block mode in setting (was set too off but turned on unchecked everything and back off). If not that I'm stumped atm because I know its not my signal. Any idea if this don't work?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium
 
tweety18873
Old
#949  
tweety18873's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 122
Join Date: Dec 2007

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [ROM] AT&T JellyBean UCDLK3 The Devils Reject Edition v3 {2-2-2013}

Can't wait for V4... hope it gets released before Sunday. I'll be on travel on Monday and would love to test whole on travel.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium
ATRIX (AT&T)
GingerBlur
 
enewman17
Old
(Last edited by enewman17; 15th February 2013 at 12:12 AM.)
#950  
enewman17's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 5909
Posts: 2,528
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Fort Wayne, IN

 
DONATE TO ME
Default TheDevilsReject_v4

The Devils Reject: Bloody Valentine Edition_v4

New in TheDevilsReject_v4:
  • Fully working Note 2 Keyboard / dedicated number row and handwriting
  • Full GPU rendering
  • updated init.d tweaks, added Chron: clears caches everyday to keep your phone fast.
  • Smoother scrolling.
  • Almost 0 lag NOW, even with power saver enabled.
  • Fixed water overlay on lock screen when the ripple effect is not selected
  • Attempt to fix ink effect... It works better, screen still flashes the color, but it's better.
  • Added more wallpapers to stock wallpaper app (Thanks to upndwn4par's guide)
  • Themed a little more blue to better match TW overall.
  • My battery life is better.

First Boot will seem like a long time.


Quote:
Important: Always recommended to do a full wipe, NO WIPE = NO SUPPORT. YOU'VE BEEN TOLD!

Full ROM: TheDevilsReject_v4
md5: 9f9f0a8a18f81e5f7a425eda6e8fbcc8
Goo.im: http://tinyw.in/DPbR
Dev-Host: http://d-h.st/gXg
- Top Secret Clown Business -
- The Devil's Reject -
By all means you are all welcome to use the entirety of everything I upload without permission. Enjoy!


The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to enewman17 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes