Android Lollipop Lands for the Sony Xperia Z Ultra

The undisputed king of the beasts–at least in Sony’s current stable,is the … more

Android 5.0 Lollipop in 3D–EVO 3D, That Is!

It is that time of the year once again. Flowers bloom (or snow falls, depending on which … more

Gaming Console with Lollipop? Ouya Gets an Android TV Port

Android is a very flexible platform, and it can be used on a large variety of … more

Android App Review: Manage Your Connections Automagically – XDA TV

Material Design is all the buzz in the Android world right now. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] which rom is better?

OP focusbra

12th February 2013, 12:45 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

49 posts
Hello guys,

which rom you belive is better cm10 or CleanROM Inheritance 3.x ?

thanks
12th February 2013, 01:02 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 366

1,465 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by focusbra

Hello guys,

thanks

Personal preference, but currently... CROMI.
15th February 2013, 02:20 AM   |  #3  
Flag Halifax
Thanks Meter: 428

461 posts
More
CROMI 3.3 is ubelievable. CROMI us updated weekly, and every update improves over the last. The communication b/w devs working on CROMI, related kernels, themes, and mods is ubeleivable. These guys are great, +1 for CROMI. I love how my tablets looks and feels, it is a joy to use.
15th February 2013, 04:13 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 277

3,091 posts
CROMi supporter here also.

All ROMs are certainly worth a try tho.
This tablet would be a real bummer ( for some of us) without the current development efforts.
15th February 2013, 08:46 AM   |  #5  
Antwerp
Thanks Meter: 158

508 posts
Quote:

Hello guys,

thanks

Oh no you didn't! lol
xda asks everyone to *not* ask for the better rom, since it's purely subjective.

You should've asked something more specific eg. I am looking for a stable and fast rom which works great with the keyboard. Do you know what Rom would fit my needs better.

Anyway: enough preaching! I vote for CRomI!
15th February 2013, 05:56 PM   |  #6  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 10

124 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adelancker

Oh no you didn't! lol
xda asks everyone to *not* ask for the better rom, since it's purely subjective.

You should've asked something more specific eg. I am looking for a stable and fast rom which works great with the keyboard. Do you know what Rom would fit my needs better.

Anyway: enough preaching! I vote for CRomI!

To that question. CROMI s better.

Good performance, Fast and Stable
15th February 2013, 06:04 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 1,623

5,437 posts
Quote:

Hello guys,

thanks

In term of what?? They are two different animals, you're looking at apple and orange. cm10 is none stock, everything is modded with different looks and feels vs Cromi which is pure stock with a slightly modification but you still have the exact same looks and feels of the stock. Since cm10 is modified from the ground up, you're going to get more bugs than cromi. But if you talking about speed and smoothness, they about the same.
15th February 2013, 11:35 PM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 366

1,465 posts
Re: [Q] which rom is better?
Quote:
Originally Posted by buhohitr

In term of what?? They are two different animals, you're looking at apple and orange. cm10 is none stock, everything is modded with different looks and feels vs Cromi which is pure stock with a slightly modification but you still have the exact same looks and feels of the stock. Since cm10 is modified from the ground up, you're going to get more bugs than cromi. But if you talking about speed and smoothness, they about the same.

Although essentially speaking, you're right, I tend not to be able to put the terms 'bugs' and 'smoothness' in the same sentence save for a negative connection. I haven't gotten around to testing CM10 lately, lthough I donated without thinking twice when the team (or rather dasunsrule32) had gotten the word out they were interested in developing for it. There has been done a lot of work, and they still make many improvements. ßTILL, I'm currently a CROMI guy.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyHulskemper

Although essentially speaking, you're right, I tend not to be able to put the terms 'bugs' and 'smoothness' in the same sentence save for a negative connection. I haven't gotten around to testing CM10 lately, lthough I donated without thinking twice when the team (or rather dasunsrule32) had gotten the word out they were interested in developing for it. There has been done a lot of work, and they still make many improvements. ßTILL, I'm currently a CROMI guy.

EDIT: and I fail to see why this would be a comparison between apples and oranges. We're talking about two ROMs for the same device, so they can be compared as to basic functionality, speed, smoothness, bug level, you name it.

Lemme remove that stupid Tapatalk signature.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MartyHulskemper For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th February 2013, 01:46 AM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 1,623

5,437 posts
MartyHulskemper, you always have a way to put things in the right perpective!!.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread