Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,550 Members 51,223 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] which rom is better?

Tip us?

focusbra
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] which rom is better?

Hello guys,

which rom you belive is better cm10 or CleanROM Inheritance 3.x ?

thanks

MartyHulskemper
Old
Thanks Meter 365
Quote:
Originally Posted by focusbra View Post
Hello guys,

thanks
Personal preference, but currently... CROMI.
"Professionals are predictable, but the world is full of amateurs."
-- Murphy's Military Laws, as referenced on http://www.military-info.com/freebies/murphy.htm

"The skill of accurate perception is called cynicism by those who don't possess it."
-- Alan Millar

lucius.zen
Old
Thanks Meter 411
CROMI 3.3 is ubelievable. CROMI us updated weekly, and every update improves over the last. The communication b/w devs working on CROMI, related kernels, themes, and mods is ubeleivable. These guys are great, +1 for CROMI. I love how my tablets looks and feels, it is a joy to use.

Thats OK
Old
Thanks Meter 277
CROMi supporter here also.

All ROMs are certainly worth a try tho.
This tablet would be a real bummer ( for some of us) without the current development efforts.

adelancker
Old
Thanks Meter 137
Quote:
Hello guys,

thanks
Oh no you didn't! lol
xda asks everyone to *not* ask for the better rom, since it's purely subjective.

You should've asked something more specific eg. I am looking for a stable and fast rom which works great with the keyboard. Do you know what Rom would fit my needs better.

Anyway: enough preaching! I vote for CRomI!
If my post helped, please let me and others know by clicking the thanks button

Samsung Galaxy S4 running Google Play Editions!
Samsung Galaxy SIII running the super cool Haze rom
Asus Infinity tf700 with the *amazing* CM 4.4.x Rom optimised by sdbags

PesSarmiento
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by adelancker View Post
Oh no you didn't! lol
xda asks everyone to *not* ask for the better rom, since it's purely subjective.

You should've asked something more specific eg. I am looking for a stable and fast rom which works great with the keyboard. Do you know what Rom would fit my needs better.

Anyway: enough preaching! I vote for CRomI!
To that question. CROMI s better.

Good performance, Fast and Stable

buhohitr
Old
Thanks Meter 1486
Quote:
Hello guys,

thanks
In term of what?? They are two different animals, you're looking at apple and orange. cm10 is none stock, everything is modded with different looks and feels vs Cromi which is pure stock with a slightly modification but you still have the exact same looks and feels of the stock. Since cm10 is modified from the ground up, you're going to get more bugs than cromi. But if you talking about speed and smoothness, they about the same.

MartyHulskemper
Old
Thanks Meter 365
Default Re: [Q] which rom is better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by buhohitr View Post
In term of what?? They are two different animals, you're looking at apple and orange. cm10 is none stock, everything is modded with different looks and feels vs Cromi which is pure stock with a slightly modification but you still have the exact same looks and feels of the stock. Since cm10 is modified from the ground up, you're going to get more bugs than cromi. But if you talking about speed and smoothness, they about the same.
Although essentially speaking, you're right, I tend not to be able to put the terms 'bugs' and 'smoothness' in the same sentence save for a negative connection. I haven't gotten around to testing CM10 lately, lthough I donated without thinking twice when the team (or rather dasunsrule32) had gotten the word out they were interested in developing for it. There has been done a lot of work, and they still make many improvements. ßTILL, I'm currently a CROMI guy.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyHulskemper View Post
Although essentially speaking, you're right, I tend not to be able to put the terms 'bugs' and 'smoothness' in the same sentence save for a negative connection. I haven't gotten around to testing CM10 lately, lthough I donated without thinking twice when the team (or rather dasunsrule32) had gotten the word out they were interested in developing for it. There has been done a lot of work, and they still make many improvements. ßTILL, I'm currently a CROMI guy.

EDIT: and I fail to see why this would be a comparison between apples and oranges. We're talking about two ROMs for the same device, so they can be compared as to basic functionality, speed, smoothness, bug level, you name it.
Lemme remove that stupid Tapatalk signature.
"Professionals are predictable, but the world is full of amateurs."
-- Murphy's Military Laws, as referenced on http://www.military-info.com/freebies/murphy.htm

"The skill of accurate perception is called cynicism by those who don't possess it."
-- Alan Millar
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MartyHulskemper For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

buhohitr
Old
Thanks Meter 1486
MartyHulskemper, you always have a way to put things in the right perpective!!.