Originally Posted by poolu
Hi, I too had the same problem, but tried the below steps to bring it online,
1. Full Wipe (Factory reset, System)
2. Flash Boot image, ZIP file in recovery (TWRP in my case)
3. Wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache
4. Reboot (automatically boots into recovery
5. Tried doing factory reset, but didn't work. Again reboots into recovery
6. Reflashed ZIP file and immediately wiped cache and dalvik,
7. Reboot... Succeed this time.
Hope this may help you mate.
1 flash boot.img in fastboot mode, is not in recovery (S-ON) (do command "fastboot flash boot boot.img")
2 erase cache (do command "fastboot erse cache")
3. Boot in custom recovery
5. Flash rom.zip in custom recovery mode
If it boots into recovery
6 in custom recovery flash rom.zip again, do not wipe
---------- Post added at 03:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 AM ----------
Originally Posted by lombers
This ROM also has the SuperSU bug, it asks for a binary update when you run it and if you click OK it reboots the device.
Any chance you can replace SuperSU with Superuser in the next release please?
I do not get that error on my device
if not you can flash SuperSu again in recovey mode
---------- Post added at 03:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 AM ----------
Originally Posted by deweylim
Is it the factory reset in recovery? I tried it but it did not work.
in custom recovery you can wipe all (4 Steps wipe, not format)