Portenzo Cases Confirmed!!!

Tip us?

rafa3L
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Default Re: Portenzo Cases Confirmed!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpnguyen12 View Post
For those of you that only have the strap, how does the case hold when it is at the slight slant, where the cover is folded back? I have seen videos where the cover snaps to the back because of the magnagrip, but I haven't seen how the case holds without those magnets.
Same as with magnagrip except it doesn't snap back. You have to hold it to keep it back. Which usually isn't a problem since your fingers are back there anyway.
The Following User Says Thank You to rafa3L For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rafa3L
Old
(Last edited by rafa3L; 12th February 2013 at 05:13 AM.)
Thanks Meter 22
I have a Portenzo Composition for the Nexus 7 that is brand new that I'm selling. I've never used the thing. Still stiff and new.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=150993713750

bustinstugots24
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafa3L View Post
I have a Portenzo Composition for the Nexus 7 that is brand new that I'm selling. I've never used the thing. Still stiff and new.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=150993713750
What's the reason for selling it if you don't mind me asking. Mine is still doing great over 6 months later. Top notch quality.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using xda app-developers app

rafa3L
Old
(Last edited by rafa3L; 15th February 2013 at 04:33 AM.)
Thanks Meter 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustinstugots24 View Post
What's the reason for selling it if you don't mind me asking. Mine is still doing great over 6 months later. Top notch quality.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using xda app-developers app
I have two. One that I never used, that I'm selling. The other I'm still using but actually thinking about selling it too and trying the Portenzo HardBack which should be a bit thinner.

But I do like the extra protection that the BookCase offers so I'm a bit torn.

NealJ777
Old
Thanks Meter 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafa3L View Post
I have two. One that I never used, that I'm selling. The other I'm still using but actually thinking about selling it too and trying the Portenzo HardBack which should be a bit thinner.

But I do like the extra protection that the BookCase offers so I'm a bit torn.
I like the mounting style of the BookCase vs the Hardback.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

bustinstugots24
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 52
So almost a year later, how is everyone's case holding up? Must say mine is still in near mint condition though I will admit at times in the house I'll use a smaller, less bulkier case to make it fit in the hand more comfortably. Other than that, still loving this case.

Sent from my HTC Sensation using xda app-developers app

psklenar
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bustinstugots24 View Post
So almost a year later, how is everyone's case holding up? Must say mine is still in near mint condition though I will admit at times in the house I'll use a smaller, less bulkier case to make it fit in the hand more comfortably. Other than that, still loving this case.
I still absolutely love mine. And after roughly a year I'm getting MORE compliments on it!

pat----

Nicraz
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Mine is also in mint almost new condition.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

bustinstugots24
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 52
Hello everyone, I'm putting up my nexus 7 and portenzo case up for sale if anyone is interested. The case and nexus 7 is amazing and still in mint condition. I'm just trying to save some money for my wedding. Let me know if anyone is interested. I have it up together with my nexus 7 at the link below. If you are only interested in the case let me know. I'm sure something could be worked out.

http://swappa.com/listing/PTA684/view

Thanks again!